[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My NEET days are soon to be over, I have just had a phone call
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: pepe.png (9 KB, 207x244) Image search: [Google]
pepe.png
9 KB, 207x244
My NEET days are soon to be over, I have just had a phone call from a grocery store asking me to come in for a trial shift, no longer will I spend my days shitposting till 6am in the morning and playing vidya, I am basically a Chad-in-training.

I've made it guys.

Goodbye, robots.
>>
>>27488532

Enjoy being a nameless wageslave for life
>>
>trial shift
This is a joke, right? Americans get in here.
>>
>>27488567
>Someone improves themselves and gets a job
>Bitter NEET gets mad
Like crabs in a bucket
>>
>>27488590
>improve
>implying life has any meaning

and the sun has been around for 5 billion years and will still be around for another 5 billion years.

Eat shit and kill yourself normie.
>>
>grocery store
>Chad
oohoohoo oh-boy.
>>
>>27488644
If life has no meaning for you then why are you torturing yourself with your existence? You should be telling yourself that rather than me. Bitter NEETs gonna be bitter
>>
>>27488707
My existence is not in torture. I am in completely harmony like the Sun.

So take a look in the mirror. It is YOU who is butthurt normie.

YOU
>>
File: 1455803280665.gif (896 KB, 700x600) Image search: [Google]
1455803280665.gif
896 KB, 700x600
>>27488760
>IM NOT BITTER YOURE BITTER
>>
>>27488652

Was just going to say. Chads have either high tier white collar jobs or they work in the service industry like being a waiter at a high end restaurant, a bar tender, working at a resort or on a cruise ship.
>>
>>27488532
You're on the right path OP. Keep at it and remember that manhood comes in baby steps. Someday, you'll be able to leave your old beta self behind. Just stay persistent.
>>
>>27488532
Get into the meat dpt and become a cutter, you'll get left alone and make a decent living. Every June there's a supply of high school graduates fresh off the docks and a grocery store is an easy place to fish
>>
holy shit OP, this is my biggest fear. where are you from?

I've been on NEETbux for nearly 2 years now. all I do is sleep, play vidya and shitpost. I know it could end any day...
>>
>>27488707
Hey,
Life has no meaning for anyone, really.

Meaning is contingent upon communication.

The world is not trying to tell you some great secret, it is an impersonal force abstracted from the myriad perceptions that wheel around the inside of your skull as pale ghosts of hard physical reality.

Life in and of itself doesn't mean anything, and those who say otherwise do not understand the meaning of meaning.

What is more, life doesn't have to mean anything to be enjoyable, or intolerably painful, and neither of these will give it any meaning.

You are just a man, your judgements are not universal cosmic justice.

Your life is an accident, your success or failure just as easily attributed to the circumstances of your birth than any effort on your part.

Your life is just as much nothing if you devote it to charity and sharing wisdom, as if you hid in a cave and died alone in infancy

Learn to revel in this idea in all it's fatalistic impartial glory, it's like dancing at the rim of spiritual death knowing it cannot harm you until your appointed time.

Magnificent really.

Nothing is everything and everything is nothing.

These are the lessons we have been taught by alienation.

Values are just dust.
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>27488532
This is very sad news. Goodbye, fellow robot.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.