[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have no idea what I'm doing. Help robots She's an
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: Screenshot_20160329-121513.png (171 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160329-121513.png
171 KB, 1080x1920
I have no idea what I'm doing. Help robots

She's an objective 9/10 and I'm losing my spaghetti
>>
>>27488404
Don't mind me but I find you really funny. Not idea for where your conversation should head though..
>>
>>27488430
And may I steal the "does this mean we're dating now" as pickup line?
>>
>>27488404
>I'll take that as a yes ;)
oregano
>>
She likes you. Don't fuck this up.
>>
>>27488445
Yes, but if she answers with hahah, you should simply say, "I take that as a yes", instead of sperging out like OP.
>>
Nigger why are you going after 9s if you can't talk to them? Drop your standards to the least attractive you would reasonably date, then drop it one more notch below that. Now your dating pool is a lot bigger and less stressful when things don't work out with an uggo.

Use the uggos to practice your game on and get more confident with hotter women. Or you settle for a cool/funny uggo, win/win
>>
So when do you want to meet my mom?
>>
>>27488404
all women are whores
don't be a funny little clown for them
you're doomed to fail the moment you try to impress a woman
>>
File: r9kandwomen.jpg (440 KB, 602x748) Image search: [Google]
r9kandwomen.jpg
440 KB, 602x748
>>27488545
>all women are whores

I'm sure you know what you're talking about, friend.
>>
>>27488575
I've never eaten shit but I can still assure you it tastes bad
>>
>>27488404
She's a ho on tinder. don't think too hard about it, you're like the 100th guy to speak to her that day.
>>
>>27488635
Those grapes surely look sour, don't they, friend?
>>
>>27488701
wow, you sure showed me
i withdraw in defeat
>>
>>27488684
>you're like the 100th guy to speak to her that day
this is true
don't overthink and just flat out ask if you can stick ur 9 inch cock in her asshole and be done with it
>>
>>27488404
Just be cool and don't sperg.

Ask her on a date
>>
>>27488837
>Ask her on a date
u fucking autist

just say you have a huge dick
>>
>>27488404
Tell her about the hooknose bastards and what they're trying to do
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.