[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be 21 >look and feel like a 13 year old >can't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (79 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
79 KB, 700x700
>be 21
>look and feel like a 13 year old
>can't buy cigs or drinks to soothe the pain, everyone thinks I'm a teenager and my ID is fake
>also have long hair so people think I'm a girl at first
>can't grow a beard
>no one takes me seriously
>no one wants to be friends with or date me
>my childhood dream was just to be an adult
>living hell
>>
>>27488351
the only solution for you is becoming a trap, OP
>>
You should become a qt trap and let me fuck your boypussy
>>
Post pics

Stop wearing logo t shirts or ill fitting clothes. Don't wear converse or crappy little kid shoes.

Cut your hair into a style, it can be long but you gotta do something with it. Don't just let it grow out.
>>
>have clean cut
>skinnyfat
>wear black tank top, camo pants and combat boots
>everyone thinks I'm a neo nazi
What do they mean by this?
>>
>>27488351
This happened to me once.
I had a really shitty day, I lost my jacket and my ID and all I wanted was a beer but the cashier didn't believe me when I said I was 20 because I was in t shirt. (18 is the drinking age in this country)
>>
>>27488351
>cut hair
>lift
>buy new clothes
just listing all the standard shitty "advice" that normies will give you to fix your genetic limitations
>>
>>27488419
>don't let is grow out
I sell my hair, I grow it for a year or so and sell it for money to give my family presents.
>post pics
2bqh I'm not fond of posting pics on an anomalous Mongolian scrimmage dorm
>>
>>27488419
>>27488564
Oops sorry I thought you said it CANT be long.
My fault
>>
>>27488564
Post what you're wearing then or describe it. Clothes can make a big difference in how old people perceive you and you can change your look for cheap. That is if you want to change at all rather than just complain about it.
>>
>>27488691
I'm wearing a solid grey t-shirt with blue space invaders pajamas.

Okay, I see where you're coming from.
>>
post pic with no face
>>
>complaining about having long hair
This is nobodies fault but yours and also the most easily fixed of your problems
>>
>>27489319
>not reading the thread
It's 12 replies long. What's your excuse?
>>
>>27488351
Post face qt

Are you a twink too?
>>
>make a fake ID card where it says that youre under 18
>date girls under 18
>slowly become a pedophile

ez pz
>>
>>27488351
If women can have testosterone, I don't see a reason you can't if you've not gone trough puberty until 21.
>>
>>27488351
Post pics please. Girly boys are my fetish :3
>>
>>27488351
Post nudes sissy boi
>>
>can't buy cigs or drinks to soothe the pain, everyone thinks I'm a teenager and my ID is fake

I know that feel anon-kun, but no one ever assumed my ID is fake.
If they pull shit like that, maybe ask to talk with manager.
>>
>>27488351
>no one takes me seriously
Story of my life. I'm 19, look about 14, and am a certified autist, which means that nobody in my family even considers anything that I say. Really fucks with you, growing up like that.
>>
Im 20 and people always tell me that i look like 15 (sometime even less) and its make feel pretty insecure about myself
>>
>tfw at 13 I looked at least 16 or 17
I looked old as shit as a teen, probably because of my height and voice.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.