[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>met up with girl from /soc >some days later dicks fucked
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 12
File: Img.jpg (983 KB, 2418x3288) Image search: [Google]
Img.jpg
983 KB, 2418x3288
>met up with girl from /soc
>some days later dicks fucked up

What the fucks happening to my dick? She promised me she was clean.
>>
>>27488193
Ouch. I have nothing else to add here.
>>
File: KYOK.jpg (22 KB, 405x405) Image search: [Google]
KYOK.jpg
22 KB, 405x405
serves you right for being a filthy normalfag
>>
>>27488193
You have herpes dude, sorry, that is 100% herpes.

Why would you ever trust a girl from /soc/?
>>
>>27488193
Well shit OP, you should have wrapped it up
>>
>>27488193

Why didnt you wear a condom you dumbfuck?
>>
>>27488193
Wow. Your parents didn't even have to mutilate you. You were going to fuck your dick up all by yourself.
>>
Holy fuck bro your dick is being eaten alive.
>>
congratulations, you have flesh eating bacteria on your dick
>>
Op this is fascinating. Can you take the clearest picture you can of just the glans of your penis?
>>
>>27488193
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GalGTEhioLc

Listen to this. It will make you feel better.
>>
This is why l'm never having sex
>>
>>27488270
A condom doesn't help much with herps, he'd still get it on the base and it will just spread up the shaft.

OP has a pretty terrible case though, he should definitely see a doctor.
>>
>>27488193
>She promised me she was clean.

AHAHAHAHAHA FAGGOT!
>>
>>27488193
It's genital herpes

Source
I have genital herpes
>>
that kinda looks like it could just be a skin infection from breaking the skin

but yeah it could also be an STD just look up pics and figure it out for yourself

if you have unprotected sex with some random stranger you reap what you sow
>>
You can't be that stupid, this must be fake.
>>
>>27488193
Did she also tell you she was in the pill?

You're fucked man

implying that's even your dick
>>
>>27488193
congrats on getting an std dumbass

fun fact, some stds only affect the male and the female is a carrier, and viceversa. Just don't stick your dick in someone you don't know enough without a condom, period.
>>
>>27488295
PLS OP

AO
>>
>>27488193
just think about what kind of girl is gonna fuck someone from /soc/ OP

shoulda seen this one coming
>>
File: 1445801869438.png (440 KB, 645x1260) Image search: [Google]
1445801869438.png
440 KB, 645x1260
Guys am i going to die? Bitch was 19... fuck my life. She conviced me to not use a rubber.
>>
File: 1446181691594.png (246 KB, 480x516) Image search: [Google]
1446181691594.png
246 KB, 480x516
LOOKS LIKE A SERIOUS CASE OF DICK CANCER
>>
>>27488336
That's what you get you normaIfaggot
>>
It looks like you have herpes dude. Go to your local clinic and get some medication.
>>
File: 1457358079324.jpg (49 KB, 500x401) Image search: [Google]
1457358079324.jpg
49 KB, 500x401
This is why you use a condom with strange women.

Never fuck a girl raw unless you've been in a stable monogamous relationship for at least 6 months-- at that point you can make an informed decision.

But ya looks like you got the herp a derp for life though. I'd go see a doctor immediately but yeah... you have herpes.
>>
>She conviced me to not use a rubber.

top lel fampaitachino
>>
>>27488295
Do this

Meme
>>
>>27488336
You made a mistake and now you're unfortunately going to pay for it for the rest of your life, that's just how life goes.

Go get some cream or medication or something for it and hope they develop a cure some time in the near future,
>>
>>27488193
don't be silly, wrap your willy
>>
File: wahahahahahah.jpg (15 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
wahahahahahah.jpg
15 KB, 480x360
>>27488359
>the herp a derp
>>
Find her again and burder her op.
>>
>>27488193
>>27488336
>she promised me she was clean
And you believed her. Why? Because she said she liked the same kind of music you do? Because she was a "que-tee"? Because she frequents the same website as you do?

You deserve this wholeheartedly.
>>
>>27488193
A jew cut it up.

Captcha: dead 1000
>>
>>27488193
Congratz you got the herpes dude. That shit is for life yo.
No need to go see a doctor. There are no cure for herpes, just like cancer..
Anyway, the best thing you can do is hope that this will only occur like once or twice.
Your immune system got to get this virus shit under controll, so maybe... just maybe it could go away.
>>
>>27488295
OP DO IT. UNLESS that pic isnt yours?

KDKDJ
>>
>>27488193
Post pic of the girl from /soc/

she lied to you so the least you can do is shame her.
>>
>>27488373
that's not even contagious nor is it a disease you dumb shit
>>
>>27488504
OP might be able to sue her good too, I'm pretty sure lying about being clean is grounds for compensation.
>>
File: product-image-url.gif (39 KB, 500x320) Image search: [Google]
product-image-url.gif
39 KB, 500x320
>>27488373
This isn't an STD anon it's just nature's way of making your dick extra pleasurable to the woman.
>>
>>27488485

That is terrible advice.

You definitely want to seek medical attention or risk it spreading and getting way fucking worse.

Seek medical help
>>
>associating with women in any way, shape or form

This is what you get you fucking normie
>>
>>27488336

Herpes left untreated can cause complications which can lead to death in some cases.

I don't think it's common but you definitely need to see a doctor.
>>
>tfw considering going for sex without condom if test results show I'm infertile ,with my gf of 2 weeks
She has latex allergy, fucking with condom before caused discomfort afterwards. We already gave unprotected oral to each other so if she has any STDs while claiming she's clean, I'd already have it anyway, but fuck that pic makes me reconsider just buying some non-latex condoms instead.
>>
>>27488193
It's a yeast infection.

Let me guess, itchy all the time? You have some white build up?

It looks like you've got an out of control infection though so get antifungal medication designed for yeast infection asap.

Also why the fuck don't you go see a doctor?

Also dude the best way to avoid a yeast infection is to take a piss and wash your cock right after sex. As soon as you can after sex. God damn you're a noob.

It's not herpes. That takes a bit longer to pop up, like 2 weeks to a month. SO you're pretty good OP, just... make sure to wrap your dick next time.

Also herpes and warts are skin to skin contact so condoms don't really help in general for those viruses. Sex 101, I suggest you take that course mang.
>>
>>27488554
>needing a thick hunk of rubber covered in studs to get a response out of cavernous vagoo
there's a point where it just becomes not worth it desu
>>
>>27488554
>>27488510
I know, I was just trying to spook OP
>>
>>27488373
do you realize this is normal?
>>
>>27488193
Fuck op.. You really screwed yourself. Where is that /soc/ girl anyway. Tell her to apologize for this shit infection she gave you.
>>
>>27488310
Really? Condom won't help?
>>
Unless OP posts pic of the girl from /soc/ then we know he is lying.
>>
>>27488629
>thinking that's normal to have

you need to shower more
>>
>>27488619
It does look a lot like a yeast infection.

Go to the doctor OP, a yeast infection isn't permanent but it will completely fuck your shit up if you don't treat it.

You dodged a bullet I think.
>>
File: Spryte_(The_Ringer).png (257 KB, 671x503) Image search: [Google]
Spryte_(The_Ringer).png
257 KB, 671x503
>>27488336
Op i think you should ask her why she didnt tell the truth. I hope your able to contact her. She probulary cucking other men with this shit.
>>
javascript:quote('27488619');
>>
>>27488646

Yeah, I guess an apology would make the herpes dissapear right away.
>>
>>27488698
Not really, herpes usually exists around the outside of the vagina, a condom doesn't really protect you from rubbing up against her like that.

I wouldn't fuck a chick with herpes, period. Not worth the risk. The problem is you can't tell if they have it if they aren't flaring up, herpes is dormant most of the time, but it can still spread regardless.
>>
>>27488193
HOLY SHIT, i was about to say dont worry, its just ruined from too much sex (just an hour or two of sex can make your dick look almost like that), then i zoomed in and...holy shit mane, you for sure got some nasty shit
>>
it looks like a skin infection, you should see a dermatologist. Possibly yeast infection or worms lmao
>>
>>27488619
I really thought Op i ko lol. Thank anon for clearing his mind.
>>
>>27488336

SEVENTEEN THIRTY EIGHT

AYY
>>
>>27488619

I've had a gnarly yeast infection before-- looked absolutely nothing like OP's pic related.
>>
i wouldn't feel comfortable diagnosing this as herpes because i dont really see the small pimple type stuff. have you been feeling sick, like symptoms of the flu?
>>27488193
hey man i caught herpies too from someone when i was studying abroad. i've only had a few breakout since but just make sure to use a rubber with all of your future sex partners because it can spread without being active. it's really not that bad the only thing i'm still worrying about is explaining it to a long term partner. you'll be ok : ). if your outbreak continues to worsen or is really bad right now go see a doctor for anti-viral meds.

>>27488698
condoms can help the spread of hsv. thats myth that they don't. unless the girls pussy is bustling with sores chances of getting infected at the base is pretty low.
>>
>>27488193
You're IT, OP. Now you have to lie to a woman about having unprotected sex and give IT to her.
>>
>>27488617
Pretty sure condoms are made in a way that prevent that kind of allergies and other problems, and if by any chance the standard ones don't there should be specific ones for you and her.

Don't end up with a shitty baby after 2 fucking weeks.
>>
>>27488336

So in addition to the herpes she's probably pregnant with your child.

Enjoy the rest of your life!
>>
yeast infection but i had one once and the best way to get rid of it is half cup water/half cup vinegar.

pour it over it in the tub. do it a few days and it goes away

burns like hell though
>>
File: 1400918407839.jpg (65 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1400918407839.jpg
65 KB, 300x300
>>27488955
>condoms are the only form of contraception
>>
>>27488336
its troll

You can not be that dumb to belive a random gf that fuck another guy on first meeting and she is asking to not use condom.

lel

Maybe she said that she is on pills?

Are your parents rich?
>>
>>27488994
damn that's a good looking dog
>>
>>27488193
>>27488336
you're a fucking retard and deserve it
casual sex is for degenerates
>>
>>27488193
>genital herpes

It's not herpes, It's Yeast, but look like a serious case so go take your dick to the nearest doctor so he can provide you with anti fungus shit.

Pray god and thank him everyday that that roastie didn't gave you herpes, because herpes is permanent.
>>
>>27488193
This is part of the reason why we hate women
>>
>>27488619
I fucked a girl from Tinder rawdog and my dick was red and itchy for like 2 weeks. I never went to the doctor like an idiot but it went away eventually and I got a clean std test after that. So yeah, probably a yeast infection. Don't think it's herpes.
>>
>>27488193
She glazed your cock with her special sugar juice anon, it's perfectly normal
>>
>>27489066
for OP's sake I hope you're right
>>
>>27489066
I would be more afraid of hpv, hiv that herpes if this chick is doing few guys/week without condom.
>>
>>27488857
The degree varies, but the symptoms are there. Red rash, itchiness, and possible white or milky build up. OP's looks like he's about to get the white build up. Definitely looks like he's been scratching it though.

OP quit scratching it will only make it worse. Go get anti fungal medicine and wrap your dick next time. Yeast infections happen all the time. If a yeast infection doesn't happen it just means there is a good ph balance in the chick's vagina. Usually a guy never gets a yeast infection unless he's had unprotected sex.

Women get them all the time because their vagina has natural occurring microorganisms and yeast is basically kept in check from other bacterias but when there is an imbalance, whether due to diet, stress, or other shit, then the yeast goes out of control.

I've noticed a woman who has a huge diet, or intakes a lot of sugar gets yeast infections easily. Couple with stress, it becomes more of a normal occurrence. You know you're with a healthy chick if she rarely or never gets yeast infections.

Easiest way to tell if a girl has a yeast infection is if her discharge is almost milky white with slight curds. There may or may not be curds. A women's natural lubricant should always be clear and if anyone tells you otherwise they are either deluding themselves, or they are misinformed.
>>
File: newt.png (442 KB, 590x421) Image search: [Google]
newt.png
442 KB, 590x421
thats nothing to worry about op the worst case scenario is you having to amptutate the infected tissue/penis

ITS NOT LETHAL
>>
>>27488193
Yo I think she stole your foreskin
>>
Looks like the avarage mutilated cutfag cock to me! Hahahahahaha
>>
>>27488193
For the future OP (and everyone else) always use a condom when you fuck people from the internet
Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.