[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Oh, this little old thing? This is the Jane Wilner Designs $3000
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3
File: 1450982707827.png (1 MB, 999x999) Image search: [Google]
1450982707827.png
1 MB, 999x999
Oh, this little old thing? This is the Jane Wilner Designs $3000 Cinnabar Canape luxury comforter.

It feels nice to be able to spend that kind of money and not have worry about how many hours I need to work to pay it off.
>>
>>27488175

No amount of cinnabar canape luxury comforters will comfort the endless pain inside you.

No amount of autismbux will fill the black hole inside you anon . No amount of it will bring the light back to your eyes.
>>
>>27488203
I don't know, he looks pretty comfy to me.
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>27488175
This is a thing I have, too.
>>
i swear to god just drinking just one luxurious wine with the cost of 3000 bucks is fucking useless and stupid you should buy two, get one free
>>
File: neet-trump.png (319 KB, 429x441) Image search: [Google]
neet-trump.png
319 KB, 429x441
Let me tell you, nobody knows comfort better than me. I've been spending years and years looking for the best blanket and even the expensive ones couldn't scratch that comfort itch. I thought "jeez, I could do better than this" and so I did. Trump blankets are the best in the world, hand stitched from luxurious cotton, hand made in the USA. 3,000 stitch, that's quality right there. Nobody makes blankets 3,000 stitch but I do, and let me tell you it's the most comfortable blanket you'll ever feel. Laying in this is like you died and went to heaven.
Trump blankets, I'm not lying here folks, Trump blankets. It's the comfort you've always wanted.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.