[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
things women judge men for: >height >dick size >baldness
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: 1458731248351.gif (401 KB, 245x244) Image search: [Google]
1458731248351.gif
401 KB, 245x244
things women judge men for:

>height
>dick size
>baldness

all things they cannot control^

things men judge women for:

>weight
>behavior
>clothing

^all things they can control, sometimes without any effort whatsoever
>>
I'll judge a girl by her dick size and baldness
>>
>>27488017
>implying men dont judge women on looks, including tits, ass and facial features

Good joke there
>>
>>27488017
The full-length list has a lot of overlap.
>>
>>27488085
Not as much as you'd like to believe
>>
Things men judge women for

>cup size
>pussy lips
>facial aesthetics
>height

All things they cannot control
>>
Things women judge men for

>money
>confidence

All things they can control.
>>
>>27488104
Oh, it is just as much as I believe

No go back to your daily you love you lose, ideal qt gf and 10/10 models threads.
>>
>>27488085

Those things are pretty much irrelevant.

No man will date a pretty woman who dresses and behaves like a farm animal.

Women will date literal serial child murderers as long as he has a big dick.
>>
u can literally control all of those things if you be yourself, not even Kidd
>>
People (both men) and women have the right to want what they want. Either way, especially attractive men and women have more social leverage than average or unattractive people all day.
>>
>>27488131
>women can't control their pussy lips

Nice joke dude.
>>
>>27488131
>cup size
Men don't judge on that.
>pussy lips
Self-inflicted.
>facial aesthetics
True. Makeup can only go so far.
>height
Only in response to women judging mens' height.
>>
File: 1459266665022.png (55 KB, 470x364) Image search: [Google]
1459266665022.png
55 KB, 470x364
>>27488166
>looking at .jpg's on your computer is exactly the same thing as dating an actual woman in the real world
>>
>>27488171
There are quite a few men who do so and you know that.
Also you seem to be missing link to surveys and data about serial child murderers with big dicks dating boom.
>>
>>27488239
>Also you seem to be missing link to surveys and data about serial child murderers with big dicks dating boom

what the fuck am I reading.jpg
>>
>>27488268
Same thing you implied. If women date "literal" serial child murderers en masse, thats an interesting thing to prove
>>
i like how with humans 'unfair' and 'wrong' are two separate things.
at the end of this thread we would all conclude life is unfair.
but then if i said, "okay life is unfair, how about i just rape the next woman to reject me?" that's not fair for her, but life isn't fair remember?
but no you can't do that because it's WRONG.

in humanity, you don't have an offense for anything, you can't actually take what you want.
>>
>>27488206
No but it correlates with who you find attractive irl. Its not like men suddenly change taste the minute they start watching a movie or browsing internet.
>>
>>27488268
I think that was an attempt at humor? Albeit failed
>>
>>27488131
>justifying roasties
kekekekkekkekekkekek
>>
>>27488287
>If women date "literal" serial child murderers en masse, thats an interesting thing to prove

ok
>>
>>27488323
>all men everywhere categorically refuse to date anything other than the absolute pinnacle of their standards in women as defined by the .jpg's they look at on their computer
>>
>>27488189
>i protect my autism as strong as i protect my virginity
>>
>>27488471
Roastie detected. You resort to making fun of that guy's virginity because you're all pissy that he made a valid point and no one wants you for your snatch that's been stretched to hell by Tyrone
>>
>>27488435
No, but if a woman like that so much as looked at them, you bet majority would leave their average gf in a heartbeat
>>
>>27488636
>all men everywhere that have ever existed have immediately left their girlfriends, wives, and family after having merely been glanced at by a woman that they find attractive
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.