[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fembot survey thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6
File: ICa8EmL.jpg (72 KB, 880x587) Image search: [Google]
ICa8EmL.jpg
72 KB, 880x587
Fembots.

Do you love your dad?

Is your dad an active part of your life?

Is he protective of you?

Does he approve of your choice in boyfriends?
>>
Yes to all four.

My dad and I get along very well and share a few hobbies so we have stuff to do and talk about. I text him and my mom every day in a group chat.

When I was a kid he told me that all men were either pigs or snakes and that if I wanted to date I should be careful. So I never dated as a teen and focused on friends and school. After I was a few years into college I met a guy I liked and introduced him to my dad, and they got along very well. The guy and I broke up after a few years and my dad sent him a text thanking him for being good to me.
>>
Yes to all the questions. As long as I only date well-off white men, he is happy.
>>
>>27487989
What hobbies are those?

>>27487999
What about white men who aren't well off?
>>
>>27487954

Yes to all four except the fact that it has to be someone white. They don't necessarily have to be rich for me to love them, but they have to be white.
>>
>>27488064
>except the fact that it has to be someone white.

But I think most white fathers feel that way anon. It's not a big deal is it?
>>
>>27488035
We're both pretty serious readers and watchers of documentaries, we both play hella backgammon (mom does too), we both like math a lot (he volunteers tutoring it and when I can I go with him to help out). Dad was also the one that got me into doing modeling, but after I did a more traditional model set like the kind he did (an F-18) I kind of moved on to doing other kinds of models like the current HMM Zoids figures and I paint art dolls. So we can still talk about the materials and skills involved.

I'm probably forgetting other stuff that we do together.
>>
>>27488094

It's not a big deal, my dad's a racist so that's why he forces me to only date within my race.
>>
>>27488288
It's not "racist". Interracial marriages are just inherently more likely to have issues than same-race ones. That's not to say same-race ones are always perfect, but the cultural differences are usually less extreme and it's less likely to have fetishistic elements.
>>
>>27488387

Oh he's a self-proclaimed racist, sorry about that.

Elaborate on fetishistic elements?
>>
>>27488538
>Elaborate on fetishistic elements?

Black guy wanting a white girl for trophy reasons, white girl wanting a black guy because she perceives them to be more masculine/bigger dicks etc.
>>
>>27487954
>Do you love your dad?
Yes.
>Is your dad an active part of your life?
Yes.
>Is he protective of you?
Kind of overprotective.
>Does he approve of your choice in boyfriends?
Never had a bf, so idk. I recently aquired one, but it's an ldr, so I didn't mention it to him. He was always too overprotective when it came to boys, but recently told me that he's okay as long as he knows his daughter isn't a slut and has a stable relationship with a respectable male human been. Or something like that.
>>
>>27487954
Yes to all of those questions.. although i haven't had a bf in a while ;_;

Love my daddy tho
>>
>>27488781
>>27488736
>>27488143
>>27488064
Not OP but...

Did you feel attracted to your dads growing up?

Would you like to marry a man like your dad?
>>
>>27488827
Never felt attracted to my dad, but I would be lucky to find someone like my dad to marry. Maybe some day.
>>
Idk, no, no, idk.
>>
>>27488827
Not attracted to him. But as anon above me said, finding a guy like my dad would be luck. However, he's not my ideal type, I prefer my qt robot bf.
>>
>>27488827
Disgusting. No I have never been attracted to my father. I wouldn't marry someone who looked like him but I would marry someone who had a similar moral compass. Overall I would be more likely to marry a man who was more like my mother though.

I'm this poster, for reference
>>27487989
>>27488143
>>
What's the secret of bringing up a girl so she only dates white guys?
>>
>>27487954
Yes.

He and my mom visit about monthly and we usually go shopping or out to eat. And we talk through calls every other week.

I don't think he's ever had a need to be, but he probably would be. I'm not a partying whoreslut and spent all my time in my room anyway, so it's not like I needed rules made.

My real dad does. My step-dad didn't like my boyfriend though (because he hated yankees and my boyfriend still had a Northern accent then).

>>27488827
I have a poor memory of childhood, but I probably did. Since he and my mom were divorced, when my dad came to get me it was basically me getting to go do cool shit without my other siblings, like go to the science museum or the park or just to get a burger.

In some ways I did, but in many ways I didn't. I'm with someone who loves to go do interesting things, is constantly trying out new hobbies, is intelligent and can carry a conversation/argument rationally. I didn't marry a guy who thinks all women are whores that shouldn't be allowed outdoors or have an education. My dad's a lot like an /r9k/ stereotype. I think that's why I still hang around here.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (67 KB, 607x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
67 KB, 607x1080
>tfw no daughter

I would be so protective of my daughter if I had one. I'd make sure she was back home before 9pm every night, that I knew where she was at all times. I'd prefer her to be a bit of a shut-in honestly.
>>
>>27488686

Understandable, I see it now. That's happened many times with my friends. It's amazing how idiotic females are.

>>27488827
Never once was attracted to my dad, christ. My dad has too much of a childish personality for me to fall in love with a guy of the same personality.
>>
>>27489238
>That's happened many times with my friends.

I'm surprised. Most white girls don't like black guys.
>>
You can only get kids this adorable if you marry within your own race.
>>
File: resize.jpg (82 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
resize.jpg
82 KB, 640x640
>>27489554
tfw average depressed fembot would be much happier as a mom.
>>
>>27487954
>>Do you love your dad?
Yes.

Relatively, yes.

Very protective.

Doesn't really care so long as I keep working hard/don't make them my main priority.
>>
>>27487954
>Do you love your dad?
yep, he's a cool guy
not really. we both never talk to other people and are basically schizoid
nope. I can do whatever I want because he knows I probably won't fuck up
never had any, but I assume so. he used to come up to me while I was playing dating sims and tell me to marry the dude I was trying to get.
>>
File: 1425922490748.jpg (166 KB, 1024x575) Image search: [Google]
1425922490748.jpg
166 KB, 1024x575
>>27489818
>tfw no qt angel gf
>>
File: 1hcJuht9U3.png (329 KB, 500x443) Image search: [Google]
1hcJuht9U3.png
329 KB, 500x443
>tfw never had my father in my life
It was for the best.
>>
>>27490377
Evidently not as you ended up here.
>>
>>27487954
>Do you love your dad? No
>Is your dad an active part of your life? No
>Is he protective of you? No
>Does he approve of your choice in boyfriends? I don't have any bfs
>>
>>27490824
There are females here who grew up with a dad.
Your argument is shallow.
Nice bantz tho.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.