[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hate Poeple, not yourself.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 9
File: 1445537146088.jpg (17 KB, 391x391) Image search: [Google]
1445537146088.jpg
17 KB, 391x391
>literally getting denied the happines of childhood by chads and normies
>noone gives a shit about people that have problems because they are not fun to hang around with
>literally getting told we are human trash until we believe it ourselfs
>lel wth is wrong wit u bro just B urself :----DDDDDD lolololol stopp the hate XDxXdDxXDD

FUCK NORMIS, hate the one and only thing that drives robots! You are not a normie if you go to the gym, you are not a normie if you have a well paying job. It's your attitude towards other humans that makes you a robot. Stopp hating yourself and start hating other people again. Beta? Why the fuck am I supposed to be beta? Fuck whores, fuck Dickheads, fuck people that abuse drugs, fuck dumb people, it's not my job to ponder to your expectations. I hate them and I am going to take that hate, horde it, and pull my motivation from it until I am at the top. And then we see who is the fucking loser. Accept the hate. It's the one motivation we got.
>>
That wojk is really trippy lol
>>
sounds like normie rage in denial

youre a faggot
>>
>>27487808
You hate morally bad people? A lot of people do, I wouldn't call them robots
>>
>>27487808
Why not just become a decent person instead?
>>
>>27487873
Tell that to yourself and stay stuck.
>>27487917
Well then where the fuck are they?
>>27487928
I tried, i doesn't work. They are not worth the effort. Fuck them.
>>
I hate myself as well as other people and I hate having to go out and be around people

>Street survey people acting really pissy to you when you don't want to sign up to their gibs me dat program
>Groups of normies giggling as you walk past while making snide comments
>That one best friend who turned his back and backstabbed you
>Other motorists behind getting pissy because you're not willing to put your car or life on the line just so they can get to their destination that little bit quicker.
>That one neighbour getting pissy with you because you won't "lend" him money
>>
>>27487978
Why do you hate yourself? It's not your fucking job to please them.
Fuck them. Thats what you have to do not just pretend to do.
>>
>>27487808
Society pushes us out, ridiculing us for being "different", then expects us to have the same values as them? If you wanted us to " be normal" maybe you should have invited us to the normal bubble years ago. I hate normie logic "oh I didn't do anything, anyone can recover from being socially outcasted, forced to somehow curb the human need for social acceptance and love, and developing into a lonely robot who sits in the Internet all day, just put yourself out there". We did, and we got shot down. Also why do they think ridicule = change and assimilation? Is the normie way of changing is to make fin of us? Why did they think that would work?
>>
File: Shinji_Suicide_Prep.png (240 KB, 500x493) Image search: [Google]
Shinji_Suicide_Prep.png
240 KB, 500x493
Take some tips from our boy Shinji. Hedgehog's dilemma.

>getting close to others hurts
>staying alone hurts

At least if you try to get close to other you have a CHANCE of success.
>>
hahahaha you're a fucking faggot op
>>
File: Shinji's bad mood.jpg (107 KB, 800x1240) Image search: [Google]
Shinji's bad mood.jpg
107 KB, 800x1240
>>27488869
>people stealing my Eva screencaps and filenames
FUCK, I DIDN'T BUILD THIS 100+ IMAGE FOLDER FOR PEOPLE TO STEAL IT REEEEEEEEE
>>
File: Shinji 058.jpg (16 KB, 309x400) Image search: [Google]
Shinji 058.jpg
16 KB, 309x400
>>27488946
Sorry Anon, I'm on mobile and it saves the filename automatically.

Have another rare Shinji, running to prep the bull.
>>
>>27487808
This is how people become Dark Jedi. Then the normie Jedi always takes them out. We were born to lose.
>>
File: SEELE.jpg (38 KB, 1064x600) Image search: [Google]
SEELE.jpg
38 KB, 1064x600
>>27488966
But Shinji isn't a cuck. In fact, he cucked an organization that had been planning the apocalypse for 2000 years.
>>
>>27489018
An entire organization taken down by a kid wearing autism shoes.
>>
>>27489018
How? He did what they wanted him to.
>>
File: Rei_why.png (259 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
Rei_why.png
259 KB, 500x375
>>27489050
>both Shinji and Rei wear plain, white tennis shoes
>>
File: congratulations.gif (274 KB, 500x341) Image search: [Google]
congratulations.gif
274 KB, 500x341
>>27489080
He stopped the LCL hugbox.
>>
>>27487808
I can't hate them because I know of I was I their position I would likely do the same just like I asume all of you would
>>
File: 1204309-0emperor2.jpg (63 KB, 604x796) Image search: [Google]
1204309-0emperor2.jpg
63 KB, 604x796
>>27489007
>and robots would rule the galaxy if it weren't for this chad luke kid
>>
>>27488869
No, being alone does not hurt. Also I am not alone.
The Users of varius Forums/Boards are a good enough companie,
>>
>>27489007
This isn't a fucking movie. The good loses in the real world.
>>27489563
It's an assumption not a fact. It's an excuse so you can blame it on yourself. You are caught in a web of self betrayal.
>>
>>27487808
I know exactly how you feel man.

That's why I have a little book full of names I like to keep tabs on.

One day when I'm done with whatever scant pleasures I can screw out of my deprived worthless life, I'll set about killing each person on this list that I can track down.

Not in overly bizzarre or cruel ways, but I have no intention of screening for collatteral damage.

I'll probably try to barricade them in their homes before setting multiple fires and escaping before attention is called.
>>
>>27490604
Probably gona do the same once i reach my midlife crisis.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.