[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>get in shape they said >life will be easy when you look
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
>get in shape
they said
>life will be easy when you look good
they said
FUCKING BASTARD LIARS. It's actually worse.
I lost 40 fuckin' pounds.
Keepin' my hair "on point", as bastard normies say.
Started buying decent clothes.
Looking actually good, I must admit.
I used to be an ugly social retard who couldn't speak to people let alone pretty girls. And I used to suffer, because I couldn't.
Now I'm a good-looking social retard who can't speak to people let alone pretty girls even if sometimes they show interest and want to speak to me. AND I SUFFER MORE. Because I could, but won't.
I fuckin' love you all
>>
>>27487427
When you are shit you have the backup plan of fixing yourself and everything will be fine.
When you fix yourself and nothing is fine you get truly depressed, since there is no emergency exit.
>>
>>27487955

That's what happened to me. I fixed everything I could, now I'm just a better looking version of my loser self. Lots of hard work and money for nothing. But hey at least I look good with my shirt off, even though I never even get a chance to be shirtless in front of anyone. Heh heh.......kill me.
>>
ugghhhh, it's a /fit/ builds a straw man just to knock it down episode...
>>
I'm "lucky" enough that my childhood friends still want to do stuff with me, but I know just their laughing stock. All those little subtleties pointed in my direction all of the time. Maybe they just want to help, I don't really know.
>>
>>27487427

I remember being like you . Lost 50 pounds and started getting into a little bit of shape , gotten better clothes. but I still was a KHV. I actually cried at some point because even though I was much better than I ever was , girls still wouldn't magically land on my dick.

Then I started retarding my way through social interactions with complete strangers and basically went through 4 girlfriends , made out with others , had sex with others in a single year .

If women give you the chance to hit them up but you're scared of pushing forward then it's your fault

Take the leap .

Take the leap anon , and I GUARANTEE , you might fail the first 2-3-4 times but keep pushing and eventually you will get where you want to be.
>>
>>27487427
it is easy. you are failing on easy mode now. nobody said you would be incapable of failing.
>>
>>27488133
>basically you just gotta stop giving a fuuuck and just go out and talk to people!!!!!!!

This only works for people who don't have social anxiety.
>>
>>27488133

I'm scared I'm going to fail like 5 times in a row and end up going crazy and killing myself. But I'm at rock bottom right now its not like there is any more room to go lower. I',m basically just going through the motions at this point waiting to die.
>>
>>27488208
there is no such thing as a person who doesn't have social anxiety. if you can control your fingers to type this shitpost you can get out and practice getting used to being around people and talking to them. you'd have far more severe health problems than not getting laid if your body can't adjust over time to new/uncomfortable situations.
>>
>>27488307
You have to be a pretty big asshole for cashiers not being nice to you. Same thing goes for certain kinds of women who actually talk with you at parties. Sure, it's nice, but if you're not completely retarded you know they do it to boost your confidence (and their egos) and have absolutely no interest in you.
>>
>>27488133
>Take the leap .
let me guess, I also need to JUST BEE MYSELF, right?
Fuckin' bastard
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.