[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who /told they were hot by the opposite sex/ here?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5
who /told they were hot by the opposite sex/ here?
>>
My mom is a member of the opposite sex so me.
>>
>>27487352
>you're mom says you look hot

ewww anon
>>
>>27487377

yeah im basically a chad fight me i am alpha as fuck
>>
>>27487327
I have been called cute and good looking often enough, doesn't change the fact that I can't get a girl.
>>
>>27487442
online doesn't count you dumb robot
>>
>>27487327
>everyone of my sisters friends has had a crush on me
>tfw gay

JUST
U
S
T
>>
>>27487442
not even online stupid nerd.
>>
>>27487327
I only get 'cute'.
Burns me up. Fuck.
>>
>>27487571
>>27487469
this is for you bby
>>
>>27487327
Not hot, but tall.
>I'm 5'11
Still a manlet.
>>
>>27487327
I was out mowing the lawn last year and a group of teen girls walking down the street yelled at me over the noise of the lawn mower that I was hot. I am a total sperg though and didn't know how to react so I just yelled OK and kept on mowing the lawn.
>>
File: 2ATAYTX.jpg (142 KB, 396x594) Image search: [Google]
2ATAYTX.jpg
142 KB, 396x594
me
by a 2/10 ugly chub
>>
Last party I went to, a number of girls asked a friends who I was cause they though I was attractive.
They didn't say it to me though.
Does that count?
>>
>>27487327
I'm a 6'2" 7/10 and here's the last compliment my girlfriend gave me:
>You are adorable and I wouldn't be your girlfriend if I didn't find you attractive but man you're good looking and you're kind and lovely and you still haven't run after all my crappy stories and I'm immensely grateful that you're in my life :)
>>
>>27487327
A few girls have. A few guys have. Both irl
>>
>>27487648
Alpha as fuck 2bh
>>
A few times in high school in that obviously mocking tone. And then society wonders why school shootings happen.
>>
Get called cute just to remind me that I'm a beta compared to chad.
>>
Yeah, many times.

Won the genetic lottery in that respect.
Especially based on the quality of these women (many of which I've sexed), I must be up there.

Too bad I fuck up every relationship.
>>
Does mom counts? She always complements my bone structure - height and wide shoulders.
>>
>>27488346
your mother compliments my bone structure all the time, if you know what I mean ;)
>>
I have been told that I'm hot buy gay dude with long hair. He wanted me to suck his dick. I didnt. I'm probably born with gay aura or something.
>>
yupp sometimes and actually by a few 8/9s, however they said I was cute, don't know how that is different from hot but. Always had too much autism to do anything tho.
>>
a drunk girl once told me that, right before she threw up on me and passed out
>>
>>27488378
no i dont. please explain.
>>
>>27487327
A few times. I'm a black guy in a 98% white country so it had to happen due to exotic factor atleast.
>>
I've been called cute a few times but not hot. I thought little furry animals and babies were cute but I'm like 200 cm tall.
>>
Handsome and cute
>>
>>27488440
she likes the shape of my large jaw [\spoiler]
>>
>>27488462
2tall2behot
>>
>>27487327
when i was 15 a girl told me i had really nice hair
>>
>>27487327
ive only been called hot by one or two 7+s

the rest have been 5s or below

kill me
>>
>>27487327
Yes but most of them were ugly or adults.
>>
>>27487327
Did couple of times, got offered blowjob at school, fugg in a grass by random girl, sex in a bathroom in dirty pub by the "top grades good girl".

All of that is useless if you dont have a piece of self confidence. (AKA i did not fuck any of them and been regretting it ever since)
>>
File: peepshow.jpg (121 KB, 500x275) Image search: [Google]
peepshow.jpg
121 KB, 500x275
>>27488633

>have had multiple girls in high school and college ask me out for a date/ to be my GF
>have had girls at bars/clubs basically wanting to have an ONS with me.

Too autistic and no self confidence to respond properly.

Every single time, I hit myself for being such an autistic faggot.
>>
>>27487327
I've been called "hot" but it comes off as the same way a guy talks to a girl when he is goer doing it "you are so sexy and pretty, I've never met a girl like you"

Insecure girls do the same shit "omg you're so hot you could have any girl you want" it's still kinda cool from a confidence standpoint but you shouldn't take it as gospel
>>
I had to wear some dress slacks and a tank top yesterday and a girl I know said I looked good. I got a lot of looks that day but I'm too beta to pick a bitch up like a fireman and fuck her brains out like she wants.
>>
Yo right here wassup? Zero social skills though. If it wasn't for my looks I would've probably killed myself.
>>
File: REEEE.jpg (18 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
REEEE.jpg
18 KB, 600x600
>>27488540
>I've only been called hot by.........
>only
>been called hot

wow what a shame.
NOW GET OFF MY BOARD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
Got called handsome and good looking way too many times. Such comments just make uncomfortable. Know I good looking why ffs every time random females need to remind me that.
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.