[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hillary 2016
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: rtx1r6o9.jpg (26 KB, 620x350) Image search: [Google]
rtx1r6o9.jpg
26 KB, 620x350
Reminder: Hillary says that our immigration system is too in favor of men, and wants women to be the majority of immigrants.

Our only hope is that she gets elected and the US is flooded with young women, who robots can hopefully take before Chad fucks them.

She also wants to increase NEETbux.

Vote Hillary 2016
>>
>NEETbux
LOL, for Tyrone maybe, but white male oppressors won't be getting any hand-outs because they are far too privileged (she will still give corporate welfare to her buddies on wall street though).
>>
>>27487353
When did she say that
>>
>>27487446
When she talked extensively about the gender pay gap and the systematic oppression that African-Americans experience while almost never mentioning poor people as a whole.

She did not say it explicitly because it would make her look bad to present her policy as it truly is.
>>
hmm yes, that's a valid point you make there Anon, but honestly Chad will probably take all the women as he always does. Only the top 10% of men get all the women
>>
Lol, you want me to vote for Hillary "literal cuck" "Super-PAC servant" "how do you do fellow kids" Clinton? I'm a leftist and I'd rather vote for Trump.
>>
>>27487744
Trump wants to lower the taxes on the richest from 39% to 25%. Hillary wants a new, higher tax bracket for them. Why would you support Trump?
>>
>>27487254
Oga booga

where all the brown womenz at
>>
>>27487938
Companys are either way registerd in monaco luxemburg swizerland singapore so it dosent really matter. I would support any leader who would support destroying those cancerspots
>>
>>27487938
Because the modern Democratic Party is shit anyways. I like Bernie, but feel bad that he had to run as a Democrat to get noticed. Historically, attempts to radicalize the Democratic Party (like what's happening with Bernie now) have only resulted in bringing leftists closer to the right.

Also, if Trump gets elected, there will be tons of funny memes. Plus I'm already fluent in German and have my DSH certificate, so I could move to Germany and go to uni there in a worst-case scenario.
>>
>>27487353
You do know that the majority of people on neetbux are white and that isn't going to change ever, right? Race has nothing to do with government benefits
>>
>>27487353
You do know that there are more white on welfare than any other race?
>>
>>27488115
And there are more white people in poverty than other minorities in the US, but that doesn't stop Bernie from saying whites don't know what poverty is like.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.