[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Crossdress >Send pictures to some people because I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: 1453994091765.jpg (15 KB, 360x270) Image search: [Google]
1453994091765.jpg
15 KB, 360x270
>Crossdress
>Send pictures to some people because I'm not confident in myself
>Near universal positive feedback
>Feel as though said people aren't being honest or have low standards
>Want to give up and die every time I see a trap on /r9k/ because I feel they're bettter looking than me
>>
I just want to be a girl so badly but I just can't come out to my parents. I feel like if I do, my life will be over
>>
>>27487135
If it makes you feel better, all traps are ugly. They have cocks and Adam's apple and usually weird faces and the ones with fake tits are the worst
>>
>>27487173
They also smell bad
>>
>>27487135
It's easy to be way more critical of yourself than you are of others. You can stare at your face pick out every little thing you have a problem with. Most people aren't going to do that.

You probably look as good as people who are not you think you do.
>>
>>27487157

Do your parents have problems with trans people? If you don't know try and find out some way without coming out.
>>
>>27487286
Can you give me some advice? What could I say?
>>
I'm 5 months on hormones and I haven't changed much. These feelings will never go away. It's bad enough that my family and friends don't support me, but now I'm doomed to a life of a quasi-girl. No ones sure how to talk to me so they don't. Hormones didn't ruin my life though. It was ruined when I was born male.
>>
>>27487135
i have a friend who cross dresses sometimes when we hangout in private. i really like the way it looks on them. i'm too afraid to say anything because i don't want them to think i'm not being honest. the people giving you positive feedback arent being disingenuous they probably love you no matter what you wear : )
>>
It seems what a lot of you are taking away from this is that I'm trans. I'm not. I just crossdress.
>>
>>27487363
If you're stressing out over how a crossdresser looks better than you, you're probably trans.
>>
>>27487321
theres stories in the news sometimes about trans ppl and gendered bathrooms you could try bringing something like that up to hear their general tone as a start
>>
>>27487404
I'm not. I know this for a fact.

I do not want to be a girl. I simply want to be an attractive feminine male.
>>
>>27487321
Iunno mention the Wachowskis or something and see what they say. That only works if they know about the Wachowskis though.

Or say you watched some TV Show with a trans character and bring up the character. Orange Is The New Black or Sense8 or something. Or a movie like The Crying Game, or that new one coming out The Danish Girl.

Just bring up some media that involves a trans character and try to get the subject to come up and seeow they react. Bear in mind even if they don't get it, there's a big difference between not getting it and ruining your life. Assuming you live with them, main concern is not getting kicked out or something.
>>
Hey OP, do you live somewhere where you can more or less safely go out in public while crossdressing? If so, get some friends together and go out while crossdressing. Watch strangers' reactions. Go buy a dress, try it on in the store, etc.

When my ex first started crossdressing he was really nervous for similar reasons. Eventually the only thing that really made him feel more confident was when we would go out together while he was dolled up and people would check him out and be nice to him.
>>
>>27487135
Post a pic, we'll be honest.
>>
>>27487494
I don't think I could do it in public because of my face, which is one of my biggest obstacles. I've been told it's "boyish", while not manly or feminine and I don't think I could pass.
>>
>>27487515
I'm frightened of people saving it. I only show online friends.
>>
>>27487535
You don't have to pass in the beginning as a crossdresser. You just have to get over your fear of not passing. There's no crime in not passing. Crossdressing is for fun. I did it before I passed (though I'm a reverse trap) and I still do it sometimes now that my hair is too long to pass. Just have fun.

Have you practiced with makeup at all? It can help some with making your face look like it is a different shape and increasing contrast in some areas can give a more feminine look.
>>
Ya'll niggaz should just post pics here. 4chan is always brutally honest, and even gives good advice.
>>
>>27487556
I should have thought about it. You're right, 4chan isn't a safe place. Sorry senpai
>>
>>27487135
I'll fuck you enough to make you feel like a real girl.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.