[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>first date in a very long time is tonight >girl is adorable
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: FB_IMG_1458446398400.jpg (64 KB, 766x807) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1458446398400.jpg
64 KB, 766x807
>first date in a very long time is tonight
>girl is adorable loli-ish, my age (19), super innocent and shy, she likes punk and indie music (like me), watches Always Sunny and Rick & Morty (like me)
>went to all girls catholic school, invited me to go with her to church this weekend (both of us are catholic)
>we're gonna get food and then maybe play some video games
>she seems into me, but we're both pretty shy and awkward
What do I have to do to not fuck this up? She seems waifu-material.
>>
Rape her.

I know without a doubt this is an original comment
>>
I bet a girl with childish face, saucer eyes and no eyebrows would look terrifying irl.
>>
>>27487052
>the worlds and characters cannot replace those around you
that would be valid if they had anything to replace
>>
>>27487052
confess on the first date man
you don't have time for bullshits
go to the whole mpoint, you both are 19, shy and awkward, certainly both virgins too
do it man

i'm 19 and introverted like you, i never confessed to my oneitis, now it's too late and all i want is to avoid any relationship until my near death
>>
>>27487052
>that pic
who but a group of angry soccer moms mad that their sons are not obeying the worlds wishes and roasties who cant stand characters getting more attention then them would make such a thing?
>>
>>27487052
Go for sushi.
Try and walk around after dinner and get a connection through talking
Go in for a kiss at the end of the date.
Don't stare at your phone or use it much during the date.
Avoid talking politics.
Do ask about family and stuff
>>
>>27487471
>Go in for a kiss at the end of the date.
don't do it OP you'll ruin it
>>
>>27487518
If he doesn't he can ruin it too.
Okay. Let's compromise if it feels right the first date do it but you have to do it with in the first 3
>>
File: 3DPD.png (1 MB, 766x1672) Image search: [Google]
3DPD.png
1 MB, 766x1672
>she likes punk
>went to a catholic school
Ah, the little rebel type. I bet she fucked at least 5 dudes already.
>>
>>27487052
where did you meet her?

please respond this is important
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.