[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who /nofriends/ here? I mean literally 0, not even online. I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 5
File: six.jpg (38 KB, 640x352) Image search: [Google]
six.jpg
38 KB, 640x352
who /nofriends/ here? I mean literally 0, not even online.
I dont think there is much of us in current r9k but it would be nice to have a thread.
why do you guys have no friends?
>tfw in uni
>literally easiest place to make friends and get laid
>still have none
NEETs at least have an excuse
>>
>>27486998
I am a true neet.
>>
>can't make friends irl
>no one ever invites me to anything
>try getting online friends
>join skype groups and discord chats
>cant even make an online friend

And even if I talk to someone online I get super paranoid about them takling behind my back or simply using me as their go to option when no one else is around.
>>
I go to college and work. I'm the guy who sits in the back and waits to leave because when I get out I can have fun. After 5+ years it stopped effecting me so much.
>>
File: 1458596684861.png (82 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1458596684861.png
82 KB, 500x500
>>27486998
>>27487177
same
we should make a discord for people like us who have trouble making internet friends
maybe that would work?
>>
>>27487249
it will evolve into those same discord channels
>>
>>27487244

That's exactly who I am, but it's starting to hurt me.
>>
>>27487249
It will just end up like any other discord channel. They even had women in the first discord I joined and they said women can be robots too. Lots of them arent even 20 yet and go out to drink and have actual friends.

Lets face it, /r9k/ is a normie board. 4chan got too popular.
>>
I have zero friends irl and online. Zero.

I go to work then go back home. I only ever leave my house for work or to go shopping and do errands. My family lives across the country so i never even see them.
>>
I was friendless until 4 years ago, now have a large social circle.

But it doesn't help with romantic/sexual endeavours at all. I'm still a kissless virgin despite having near maximum social exposure to girls.
>>
>>27486998
The closest thing I have to a friend is my weed dealer who comes over once a week to sell me $50 of weed.
I give him an extra $25 to stay and play Vidya with me for an hour sometimes, too.
>>
>>27487375
No one asked for your friendship blog, normalfag.
>>
>>27487249
https://discord.gg/0ulU9wpa9YAVS7Rb

Already done it family friend
>>
>>27487413
>I give him an extra $25 to stay and play Vidya with me for an hour sometimes, too.

Holy shit, anon, don't do that. Must sting whenever he leaves.
>>
>>27487545
Not really.
I get kinda lonely after he does but it's really the only conversation I get.
>order almost all my food from the internet (ramen, soda, teabags, rice, canned vegetables)
>Live off NEETbux
>Slip my roomate the rent under his door at 2AM every month.
>>
Reporting, I will acknowledge that it's almost completely my fault though. I could have had quite a few but I decided to up and abandon every single one of them, because I'm a real shithead. It wasn't that I didn't like spending time with them, it was a combination of avoiding responsibility and the obligation of being a good friend.

I have one frenemy, I really like to spend time with him but I can tell my presence drains him. I think he actively avoids friendship because it drains him, I'm not sure if he knows that he doesn't have to put an act on for me at all. I like him just how he is, or at least how he's presented himself to since the beginning. It doesn't sting when he takes jabs at me, it actually fucking hurts. I think he thinks he's pulling a sly one, some of it does go over my head until I think about it later. I let it go because I want him to like me which he probably doesn't anyway.
>>
>>27486998
I have a gf
Every guy friend in the last 4 years has tried fucking her.
It sucks. I just want a coolbro to play vidya and drink with.
>>
>>27487708
>I have a gf
gtf >>>/out/ fucking cunt
>>
>>27486998
>have no online friends
>posts on 4Chan every day and gets replies
Nice try faggot but if you don't have online friends that's 100% BY CHOICE.

Any robot here would gladly be your online friend unless they choose not to. Fucking idiots.
>>
>>27486998
I do have a few online friends that I talk to and play games with but I'm awkward towards them too
>>
>>27487752
no its not, I tried getting into a chat room and it worked for a couple months, but i gave up.
I'm just plain unlikable, even on the internet, and when I try to act "normal" its worse.
after 2 weeks I could tell they didnt like me
>It doesn't sting when he takes jabs at me, it actually fucking hurts. I think he thinks he's pulling a sly one, some of it does go over my head until I think about it later. I let it go because I want him to like me which he probably doesn't anyway.
one of the reasons I got out of the group I mentioned above. I trusted people and they used it against me. it physically hurts sometimes, I couldn't pretend and keep going
>>
do i qualify if i have a single friend i see every 4 years or so ? and i had some online ones from a mmo
>>
>uni
>easiest place to get friends
All the friends I made on uni, I only talk to them about uni outside it. They're only smoking buddies. If I didn't smoke I'd probably barely make any acquintances.

Get some online buddies who live somewhat near by and have the same hobbies, brah. After a while you guys can meet up and chances are they'll introduce you to more people
>>
>>27487375
iktfb
>make very good friends a few months ago with one girl who's taken (well, not attracted to her anyways)
>she has a qt3.14 single sister
>seems to be trying to set me up with her a few times
>nothing happens, still afraid to tell her I'm attracted to her
>>
>>27487532
I got tempted but then I saw your niggerspeak. Is that group just shit and filled with memeing niggers and s4s kids?
>>
>>27487952
not american nor yuro, and I dont know any online community of my country, I just browse 4chan all day
>>27487982
>>27487708
>>27487375
please leave
>>
>>27488009
No niggers here and no ebonics. I like to think we're a little better than s4s I'm the only memer there
>>
>>27487824
you don't have to pretend with me, family

At work it might be a different story. I can be a real jerk, that's a straight up asshole thing to do. Some people are a little TOO secure if you ask me, but that's my judgement being all encompassing again. I need to quit doing that among other things, just when you think your judgement is accurate people do something to surprise you. People be unpredictable.
>>
File: 1454009899174.jpg (17 KB, 399x276) Image search: [Google]
1454009899174.jpg
17 KB, 399x276
>small group of acquaintances in high school
>basically talked to them at lunch and that was it
>we graduate
>they go off to college and I take a year off because I'm poor and a mental wreck
>try to contact them when summer comes around
>every single one ignores me
>>
>>27486998
I just seem to avoid interacting with people when it involves anything other than work and I'm boring. All I could talk about was what I had for lunch in my last private on-line conversation. That was over three years ago.

Someone at my college actually offered me to come and have lunch at his place and play sports with some others. I said I had work to do when I didn't.

My motivation is shit as well. I tried to make a plan to make myself more interesting a couple of weeks ago and all I've done it create an empty text file.
>>
>>27488061
Sometimes people tend to act weird when you haven't seen them in a long time.
>>
>>27487679
you sound like a woman

fuck off mr roboto
>>
>>27488109
>Someone at my college actually offered me to come and have lunch at his place and play sports with some others. I said I had work to do when I didn't.

That's one of the worst things to do, I always used to do that.
>>
>>27488113
iktf. it's because they have a lot going on in their life so a year ago seems like a long time. for the neet who has nothing going on in his life, a year ago may seem like yesterday. shit seven years a go seemed like yesterday.
>>
>>27486998
Since I moved away from my hometown (last September), I haven't made any new friends. Last week I went to a punk show, got drunk, and met some cool people, but nothing came of it. I probably could make some friends if I was constantly hammered, but this of course is not feasible.
>>
I don't really want to make any friends anymore. When I start getting friendly with people they start talking to me and besides the basic pleasantries I have no idea what to say. Their minds are too foreign for me to comprehend, so I just avoid normies now. Life is less stressful that way.
>>
this was me until 2 weeks ago and I made an online friend.
but secretly I hate him.
im planning to really hurt his feelings somehow and block him and go back to /nofriends/
>>
File: 1459203977069.gif (2 MB, 395x313) Image search: [Google]
1459203977069.gif
2 MB, 395x313
>>27487679
sometimes i tease but then i don't realize how cruel my comments can be until i reflect on it after.
>>
Right here, family. I live with my mom and only leave the house once a week to go to therapy. I hate myself and my life and pray nightly for death.
>>
zero reporting in.
a lot of it is mental illness from me (tourette's). i can't leave my comfort zone because if i do and my mind isn't occupied, i go insane with tourettes. tics, spasms, ADHD all over the place.
the other half is experiences with people. i feel like knowing people is pointless. if you want to use people for something, then sure, but if you don't want anything from anyone then people are pointless to me, other than to populate the cities and stuff.
what is the benefit of knowing people?? hardmode: no nepotism, no wingman, no support, no gifts, so no using people for ulterior motives...
>>
File: K4f89WX.jpg (134 KB, 817x960) Image search: [Google]
K4f89WX.jpg
134 KB, 817x960
I never managed to make a friend in the last almost two decades, I'm 28 now. It definately sucks more than the no gf feels, also it's always awkward when a girl wants to meet my mates.
>>
>>27488508
the benefit of knowing people is that most of the things in life that you're supposed to participate in are done with others. it is for you to communicate with which will make sure you're socially normalized. if you do socially unacceptable things, they'll tell you about it and make fun of you. knowing people is supposed to help you survive. unfortunately, artifacts from our evolutionary past still play a huge role in our lives.
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.