[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Theory: Women are crazy because they "swallow" (eat)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: sweet-blowjob-sex-.gif (1 MB, 500x280) Image search: [Google]
sweet-blowjob-sex-.gif
1 MB, 500x280
Theory: Women are crazy because they "swallow" (eat) semen. This is a form of cannibalism. Due to the effects cannibalism has on the human mind, this causes women to go crazy.

Think about it. If you aren't from a cannibalistic society, and you eat a human, the effects on your mind are harmful. It can cause you to go crazy. Semen is essentially human flesh. It's half of a baby. It's a living thing that comes from a human. Women eat this shit all the time. It's causing them to go crazy because swallowing semen is a form of cannibalism. If we want to fix all the crazy fucking women in society, we're going to have to give up blowjobs and women swallowing.
>>
How about you test your own theory on yourself?

While masturbating, don't dump your cum into a tissue, let it fall on a smooth surface (like a table or your own skin), then scrape it off and eat it. Observe mental deterioration over the following days.
>>
>>27486777
Cannibals only go crazy if they eat the brain. The rest of the body is fine.
There's a few proteins in the brain that give you the shakes and leads to madness.
>>
>>27486777
It's possible.

I don't give blowjobs anymore and feel much saner since I stopped.
>>
>>27486849
If my mind was to deteriorate I wouldn't observe it.
>what is Alzheimer's
>>
>>27486777
this explains why nailbiters are all retarded. i'm still going to cum in girls mouths though.
>>
>>27486850
>THERE'S PROTEIN IN SEMEN
FOR ALL WE KNOW IT COULD BE THE SAME OR SIMILAR PROTEINS
>>
>>27486878
Tell a trusted friend to make notes regarding any odd behavior on your part.
>>
>>27486880
Are you sure it isn't the other way - they bite their nails because they are retarded?
>>
>>27486907
But can the effects be reversed!?
>>
>>27486924
who honestly cares? guys nails are a giveaway over how fucked in the head they are either way.
>>
>>27486907
Odd behavior #1 - eating your own semen.

Fuck guys I think OP is onto something.
>>
>>27486925
No. You can always exact revenge on the world by cumming into girls' mouths and people's burgers.
>>
>>27486777
My gf always spits (even if she's perfectly willing to please me by having me cum in her mouth), so I guess she's not crazy.
>>
>>27486777
you are confusing cause and effect, craziness causes cannibalism, cannibalism doesn't cause craziness
>>
>what is a prion?
>>
>>27486777
I actually don't get the appeal of swallowing and prefer to spunk on the face.

Am I alone in this?
>>
>>27486777
Cannibalism is eating human flesh. Semen isn't human flesh
>>
File: flat,800x800,075,f.jpg (99 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
flat,800x800,075,f.jpg
99 KB, 600x800
>>27487837
Nice damage control, roastie
>>
>>27486777
>Theory
False.

>In non-western medical traditions such as Ayurveda, Chinese or Tibetan medicine, it is widely known that retention of semen is a source of health, strength, vitality, and general well-being. The drain of energy that is felt after orgasm has a solid scientific basis. Moreover, the easily observable effect of the woman absorbing semen, becoming lively, energetic and happy, is evidence of the energy transmitted.
>>
Women that swallow the semen of their husbands for a few months are essentially immune to maternal hypertension disorder, because it acclimatizes the immune system to the husband's DNA.

OP's theory can be invalidated by the simple observation that all women are fucking insane, including complete virgins and lesbians. The additional observation is that the brain fuckery caused by eating human brains is an irreversible and fatal degenerative disease.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.