[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi /r9k/, I'm a girl before you rage, tell me what the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 170
Thread images: 22
File: snake.jpg (202 KB, 600x407) Image search: [Google]
snake.jpg
202 KB, 600x407
Hi /r9k/, I'm a girl

before you rage, tell me what the point is of getting angry at people JUST because of their gender? The main thing that I keep seeing said is that we can't post on /r9k/ or we can't be robots or we don't understand anything about loneliness because (insert sexist views here).

When I ask someone about this in a thread, they usually give me an argument that goes along the line of "there are lots of ugly guys who would want to fuck you so you can't be lonely". But how is it MY fault if lots of men are desperate and will fuck anything that moves? It isn't my fault

In fact any time that I say my gender here there's an 80% chance someone will start obviously hitting on me, which gender is doing that? It's men doing that. I never do that to men here out of nowhere for no reason but without fail you all do it.

I'm just a normal 4chan poster and have been for years and I'm not some crazy stereotype you've come up with to fit all women into
>>
>I'm a girl

Stopped reading there

Roasties get out
>>
>>27486764
>Hi /r9k/, I'm a girl
bait
>>
>>27486764
the hens want to roost as anons, as a means of simulating how it will go down irl
>>
>I'm a girl
The fact that you fucking identify as a girl in every thread shows how much a roastie whore you are

Do you see guys here going "Guy here".
No, just fucking leave no one wants you here.
>>
>>27486764
>Hi /r9k/, I'm a girl
Fuck off, you dumb bitch
>>
>>27486780

Right? Come back when you are being subjugated because of your gender.
>>
>>27486814
>Fuck off, you dumb trap
fixed
>>
>>27486824
oregano/./
>>
File: 1441672272759.gif (624 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1441672272759.gif
624 KB, 500x500
>>27486764

No one cares you fat disgusting whore
>>
Can you actually read my post instead of giving the same kneejerk reaction.
>>
>>27486876
Nope, stop being such an attentionwhoring faggot.
Stop mentioning your sex and you'll be treated like an equal.
You only tell people you're a girl because you want attention, whether it's (You)'s or contactfagging.
Fuck off

Alternatively, post your tits and feel free to speak
>>
>>27486764
We hate you because you'll never know true loneliness with guys swarming around you because you have a vagina.
Yet you PRETEND to be lonely, when in reality you could text any guy at any given time and ask if he wanted to hang out.
>>
>>27486764
>Hi /r9k/, I'm a girl

Oh boy, here we go

>what the point is of getting angry at people JUST because of their gender?

It's not because of the gender, really senpai. It's more the fact that this is supposed to be an ANONYMOUS image board, wherein, you don't give out your info (gender, location, ect).

Breaking that rule is a great sign of being a normalfag piece of shit
It just so happens that it's always girls that feel the need to bring this shit up, that I've started hating them, for the attentionwhore pieces of shit they are

Also, needless to say, get the fuck off my board you normalfag piece of shit.

Didn't even bother reading the rest of your post, anon.
>>
>>27486876
If you're on r9k for genuine discussion, you're in the wrong place.
>>
>>27486764
Fuck off back to instagram swamp donkey roastie
>>
File: image_9.jpg (94 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
image_9.jpg
94 KB, 625x626
>>27486764

Nice try kiddo :^)
>>
>>27486805
Yet how many times have robots alluded to or flat out stated their gender and somehow that's not attention whoring
Girls are just not wanted here, that's the reality. And maybe, just maybe, that kind of attitude is why this board exists in the first place.
>>
>>27486764
You should've expected this reaction, but who cares. Post more cute sneks.
>>
>>27486764
>im just a normal 4chan poster
>just a normal
>normie/stacy
Sigh
>>
>>27487169
>women hate you because you hate women
no, it's the other way around you stupid roastie
>>
r9k is traditionally a community for lonely involuntarily celibates, which you are not.

Imagine going to a starving african village carrying a bucket of kfc. Everbody wants you to give them some chicken, but you don't. But you don't eat the kfc either. You just don't feel like it.
Later that day, the tribe sits around the fire bitching about how hungry they all are. "I'm hungry, too." You feel compelled to say. "Just because I don't like the taste of kfc doesn't mean I don't get hungry!"
For some reason they don't seem to empathize with you. They seem to think you just want attention. Strange!
>>
File: 656.jpg (20 KB, 403x395) Image search: [Google]
656.jpg
20 KB, 403x395
>>27486764
>Hi /r9k/, I'm a girl

And i'm out.
>>
>>27487207
Of course! Women hate you people. For a reason. But you don't get that far.
>>
>>27487235
because we are "creepy" and generally disgusting
reverse halo effect
how can I not hate people who find me disgusting no matter what I do?
>>
File: 1458399759399.png (20 KB, 797x335) Image search: [Google]
1458399759399.png
20 KB, 797x335
>>27486764
suck a fat charcoal cock you dumb fucking bitch.
>>
>>27486764

How is this sexist to say that girls can't understand and know true loneliness?

It's a simple pure fact, girls bathe in attention CONSTANTLY from desperate fags but also from chads or orbiters or regular guys.

You can't be lonely or know true loneliness If you get attention, that's simple to understand.

You roasties are so out of touch it's crazy, you whine about how lonely you are because Chad doesn't want to fuck you anymore, you whine because you didn't get attention for like 2 days.

Fucking kek I haven't touched another human being in like 5 years. Girls don't even acknowlege my existence and yet I'm not even complaining.
>>
>>27486764
Hey what's up :)
a/s/l ?
>>
>>27487306
Reminds me of that fembot thread the other day where the OP was complaining about her mom setting her up with a man who was 10 years older and very wealthy.
Any robot would die for a setuip that sweet.
>>
don't post 'i'm a girl btw.' if you wanna hang out on r9k, then you'll have none of these problems.
if you want a board that isn't hostile to roasties then try /soc/ or reddit.
>>
File: snek.jpg (132 KB, 780x780) Image search: [Google]
snek.jpg
132 KB, 780x780
>>27487280
You're judging yourself the hardest of anyone here. Work on social skills, therapy, work on hygiene, then things should get better. Not easy, I know, but doable. I've got several mental disorders myself, but I see where people come from when I make them uncomfortable.
>>
>>27487314

I'm litterally in the same boat, I used to worship women before life redpilled me up the ass fucking hardcore. I only got one gf that I met in highschool, I gave everything to her she was my world, she dumped me and forgot a 5 years relationship in 5 seconds. She started dating and getting fuck by Chad like a weak after the breakup.

I'm still in shambles and it's been a year, I try to date but ALL the girls I talk to are so fucking shallow I want to vomit.
>>
>>27487329
Hey, I'm anorexic, not a virgin, and I'm just here to bait women-hating turbospergs
a/s/l?
>>
File: Ayy.png (68 KB, 1279x641) Image search: [Google]
Ayy.png
68 KB, 1279x641
Fembot here im lonely as well, none of my likes matter if i dont get along with any of them. You guys need to settle down and stop being drama queena.
>>
>>27487357
>social skills
>therapy
no
>hygiene
I dont need to work on that, women find you disgusting just for being ugly and insecure, you dont have to be dirty or smell
>I've got several mental disorders myself
didnt know being a roastie was a mental disorder
>>
>I'm a girl

and I'm a guy, that means we can fuck

like penis in vagina
>>
>>27487425

I really wish I was Chad, like not giving a fuck about feelings and treat women as the whores they all are, unfortunately I only got one gf and I was extremely lucky, now I know I'm fucked and undesirable for life, better prepare myself mentally for the eternal life of loneliness.
>>
>>27487216
Damn that's the accurate metaphor for whores on our board, here's a well deserved (you)
>>
>>27487448
You won't get anywhere with that attitude of yours.
>>
Stop crying you man babies, we will always post on this board. Suck it up you special snowflakes. Boo hoo a girl doesn't like you, grow up.
>>
>>27487506
who said I wanted to get anywhere? I'm irreversibly broken
I just want to be left alone to wallow in self pity with other robots
roasties getting out of this board is literally the only thing I want in life
>>
>>27487445
>Be women
>Be center of attention

Women. Are. Never. Lonely.
Even fat and ugly ones aren't lonely.
>>
>>27487445
this kind of 'my 1000 facebooks likes don't even matter :(' shit is like visiting an impoverished 3rd world town to complain that your cushy office job doesn't make you enough money to afford a yacht.
of course it is a problem to you, but to the rest of us hearing about your 'plight' is either laughable or aggravating.
>>
>>27487544

Nobody is crying you dumb roastie whore, you can stay here I don't care, you can even get free attention from thirsty oribters If you like it. Nobody cares.
>>
>>27487559
>>27487562

As i said, i don't get along with them, and i cant be bothered sending hundreds of messages back.
>>
>>27486764
>Hi /r9k/, I'm a girl

No, you're not, just like everyone who claims to be a "fembot" on this board.
>>
>>27487574
Then stop crying, you baby.

>bahhhh women have it so easy

Then become one, tard.
>>
>>27487578
Then at least acknowledge that you are lonely by choice because you're avoiding people and you could very easily not be lonely if you wanted to.
>>
File: 1458756813849.jpg (145 KB, 620x1098) Image search: [Google]
1458756813849.jpg
145 KB, 620x1098
>>27486764

>before you rage, tell me what the point is of getting angry at people JUST because of their gender?

There's no need to point out your gender on an anonymous board if not for attention. Especially given more men use this site than women.

> The main thing that I keep seeing said is that we can't post on /r9k/ or we can't be robots or we don't understand anything about loneliness because (insert sexist views here).

You can't be robots, you shouldn't be allowed to post on /r9k/ and no you can't be as lonely as a man.

>When I ask someone about this in a thread, they usually give me an argument that goes along the line of "there are lots of ugly guys who would want to fuck you so you can't be lonely". But how is it MY fault if lots of men are desperate and will fuck anything that moves? It isn't my fault

Now you are trolling. Ugly guys get zero attention from women except negative "hes a creep". If hes almost average he can get friendzoned at least. If he is average then hes a ghost.

>In fact any time that I say my gender here there's an 80% chance someone will start obviously hitting on me, which gender is doing that? It's men doing that. I never do that to men here out of nowhere for no reason but without fail you all do it.

So if all kinds of guys are hitting on you girlie then how come you are single? Oh right! Because women see 80% of men as ugly and only want the top 20% but you are too fat and ugly to get Chad so you tease robots instead.

Gg no re
>>
>>27487578
did you even read the posts?
we 'get it', but we don't give a shit, because we (the actual robots on here) don't even have 1 person of the opposite sex giving us attention on facebook/wherever, so we absolutely cannot empathize with your situation.
in fact, we'd LOVE to have your reddit-tier problems of 'idk what to do with all my orbiters'.
>>
>>27487637
No it's not by choice. I don't connect with them.

>>27487660
We are robots too, grow up.
>>
>>27487558
Honestly, I believe even if you have an incurable and untreatable condition making you socially incompatible with society at large, you can still end up in a happier place than this. But alright, I'll leave you to it.
>>
>>27487675
You are a bad person and you don't deserve your good life.

Please try to suffer more.
>>
>>27487675
>We are robots too, grow up.
>>
>>27486805
Bullshit.
Guys identify as guys all the time here.

Every time you tell a story about you're crush or something you mention genders in pronouns.

Everyone you talk about you're genitals t

We always have to lie to tell our story.
This is the only board were this is a problem.

Stop that lying. Guys tell there Gender here
All.the.fucking. time.

While we have to write our storys like we are playing taboo
>>
>>27487675
why even respond if you're not going to present any arguments?
>>
>>27487701
That's why you're lonely, your personality is trash.
>>
>>27487690
ok
>>27487731
then find another board
it's that easy
>>
Hey robots I'm a Boi

You see how you don't give a fuck?
There you go.
>>
>>27486764
Welcome to the real world, where people discriminate even against anons for stupid reasons such as gender.

Here I think it's retarded. To me y'all are the same, girls or boys. You're my fellow anons with which I can have meaningful discussions without being burdened by things such as my identity, background, or my damn gender for that matter. You are the people I turn to when things go wrong and I need to vent off without being constructive or solving things.

Rock on, girls and boys of this stupid world.
>>
All men here think about is sex
I dont care if they rot
They deserve it and for being sexist
>>
>>27486805
That's because guys are the norm. i know robots all have lower than average iq, but you take it a step further.
>>
>>27487770
h-h-h-hi manbot
>>
>and they say us girls are whiners

these guys take it to a whole new level..
>>
>>27487771
If some cunt posts her gender she's not anon. She's a cunt. There are no girls on the internet.
>>
>>27487811
stop crying you special snowflake
>>
>>27487482
Smooth m9
>>
The only type of women i believe that has true loneliness are women that borned with down syndrome or some shit like that. But those don't actually give a fuck about loneliness right?
You are addicted to drugs? You have manageable/curable mental issues like bipolar disease, anorexia, bulimia etc.? you had an accident and lost an arm/leg? you're fat? you're lazy? you have too much hair? your face is burned because your mother spilled hot milk on your face accidentally? you're very tall? you're very generic and have no interests/dreams about anything and just walk arround through your town? Doesn't matter...i'm sure there's at least one guy somewhere that's going to have the hots for you.
>>
File: 1458892464258.jpg (2 MB, 2096x3000) Image search: [Google]
1458892464258.jpg
2 MB, 2096x3000
You're literally not acknowledging and refuse to believe you live life on easy mode to fuel delusions. Reee girl, reee, and reminder, lads.
>>
>>27487823
nice adhom fag you rly gothim ye forsure

idiot
>>
>>27487445
>1833
severly triggered
There are entire countries with fewer people.
How can women ever claim to be lonely?
>>
>>27487599
You can't become a woman, Anon. You only can play pretend.
>>
Females are literally incapable of being alone.
Piss off.
>>
>>27487890
Blame men for being thirsty and degenerates. Not women you dumbass.
>>
>>27487811
>anonymioose is lejin!!! XDDD no gurls on the Internut aabwahahahahaha!!!

Grow up.
>>
>>27487878
have to roll have to roll roll roll
>>
>>27487811
Don't see what's the issue with gender. Dude, who cares. The point still stands, that r9k is mysogynistic as fuck. Women aren't the enemy, they're partners to befriend and have good sex with imo desu senpai
>>
>>27487890
You've never been alone in a crowd then. Surrounded by assholes you can't connect with, can't bond with, can't be friends with.
>>
>>27486764
>its not my fault I can't be alone
Yes but you still can't be alone, so you don't belong here.
>>
File: female privilege.png (529 KB, 765x990) Image search: [Google]
female privilege.png
529 KB, 765x990
>>27486824
>lives in a first world in country
>in the current year
>somehow thinks she is oppressed
MUH SOGGY KNEES
>>
>>27487950
i know how that feel is. Feeling more lonely arround people than by myself. Having nothing to say because teh conversation is just so boring you start looking at some random ants doing their stuff on the sidewalk.
Yeah, you're not a girl. I don't believe you sorry.
>>
>women cant be lonely

What do you retards base this bullshit off? Lol
>>
>>27487950
These men want to meet you, pay for your dinner, buy you wine, give you orgasms, gifts, trips around the world, etc.
I don't have anyone that would even toss me a bandaid if I was bleeding out.
FUCK YOU
>>27487924
I'm not blaming you for the attention you get.
I'm blaming you for claiming to know loneliness when you have so many men tripping over themselves to please you.
>>
>>27487878
rolling for idk who.
>>
>>27488002
They only want sex
Like the men on here, no thanks
>>
>>27488002
Only if you're hot. Same for guys.
>>
>>27486764
sage and hide everyone
>>
>>27488030
>They only want sex
Have you actually tried talking to them?
You just paint all "creeps" (read: ugly) men with the same brush.
If Chad texted you his location and a dick pic, you'd have one of your okc betas drop you off within the next 5 minutes.

Watch, explicitly tell one of the men that you will go out to dinner with them, but no sex.
All of them will still go out with you.

>wanting sex is bad
Since when?
Robots can't even get someone to give them a hug, let alone sex and orgasms.
>>
>>27488077
Nope.
I asked out a literal 2/10 girl with an extra row of teeth and a unibrow.
She had 15 dates that week and turned me down.
3 months later she said she we could go out for dinner
We go to diner and she tells me that she's pregnant and needs a father

I got up, paid the bill, and left.
>>
>>27488084
dude quit being passive aggressive women are not at fault they aren't turned on by you, nor are dudes who managed to turn on women your enemies
>>
I also have a vagina.
I talk about it when I want people to be mad, I leave it out of the conversation when I don't.

Gender matters, not just here but literally everywhere.

Hypergamy isn't a social construct, but a biological one repeated through basically any gendered fauna. Our bodies and minds, while useful tools of technology and civilization, are still tuned into basic creature comforts, one of the most important being procreation. It makes perfect sense that any woman has to be evaluated for fucking by men, but not every man by women- our sexual process make female reproductive input "rarer" than male reproductive input.
So of course they have to evaluate you for fucking, Before they post "b gf plz" they think "b gf plz".

Secondly, the robots are robots because they're male. A lot of this has to do with the public school trends of the 1990's, like the ADD and Autism scares. Both primarily male afflictions, these were sought out and over diagnosed, leading weird boys to be uniformly labeled as retards and troublemakers, dosed, passed over by authority figures, and run through the ringer by their peers. This phenomenon was definitely a driving force for male college and university attendance rates to go down.

You have the less legitimate and slightly sill gripe about hypergamy limiting or totally blocking access to sex, and interesting combination of feminism and technology. You observe that just claiming you're female in sex has sexual currency, you'd have to be in a physical location before but now you can put that on the internet and reach thousands. This increases the chance of your attracting the most high value partner possible, and for robots means their pool of competitors has expanded ten, twenty, or a hundredfold.

Nothing is stopping you from just avoiding the "I'm grl" shit.
My post's an example only you will read it because it will first set off the possible fuckmeat alarm, but then be thought to actually be the ravings of an autistic tranny.
>>
>>27488172
Don't ever reply to me again, you gigantic white knighting cuckold faggot
>>
>>27488202
hey mate
not everyone who disagrees with you is a white knight
>>
>>27488172
Are you a mangina or something?
>>
>>27488216
Everyone who defends female hypocrisy and invasion of r9k is a white knight.
Actually, anyone who defends a woman they are not related or espoused to is a white knight.

Like I said, stop replying to me.
>>
>>27488248
White knighting is defending women just because they're women. There's plenty of valid reasons why women can be robots and why you don't need to hate every woman you see.
>>
>>27488202
white knighting is a serious issue where the guy idealizes a woman and expects his affections to be returned sexually. I don't expect nor need a pity fuck for behaving like a reasonable human being towards people.

I'm not taking the side of any woman or man here, but of the voice of reason here.

>>27488248
>>27488218
Just, what. What. What the fuck is a mangina now, and what's invading r9k. You sound like Murad VI in his best moments.
>>
>>27488278
>you don't need to hate every woman you see
Don't you have bernie rally to attend?
>>27488285
Seriously, shut the fuck up
>>
>>27488285
>he white knights for free
Literally worse than a janny
>>
>>27488304
Don't you have parents to disappoint?
>>
>>27488333
I'm in grad school for chemical engineering and have a $40/hr internship.
My parents kicked me out when I was 13.
I don't give a fuck about them
>>
File: 1458247645239.gif (2 MB, 320x200) Image search: [Google]
1458247645239.gif
2 MB, 320x200
>>27488172
>they aren't the enemy

>implying modern, degenerate society isn't the enemy in and of itself

Have the normalfags really won this hard?
>>
File: 1458908909633.jpg (18 KB, 251x242) Image search: [Google]
1458908909633.jpg
18 KB, 251x242
>>27488030
>mfw

that's a pretty big generalization you've got there

>>27488084
I would turn sex down unless you sincerely wanted it desu, the all men want sex meme needs to die. They choose men that literally only want sex and paint it out as a neverending pattern. I don't know how the fuck as a woman you differentiate between who just wants sex and who actually wants a relationship but it can't be that hard, them coming onto you on the first date should be a good indicator. I almost believe that they want sex from people they're attracted to and they want a provider but I don't want to believe, it's like a stereotypical r9k belief.

You shouldn't feel obligated to fuck people, period. That's an obligation they place on themselves.
>>
>>27488357
well congrats, guess what? That doesn't make you any better or worse of a person. Took me forever to learn that my career and money in the end don't make me a better or a worse person. Don't make that kind of mistake, anon. Build a real self-esteem.

>>27488324
I do not white knight. White knighting is dumb as fuck, and I don't condone it. I just own up my own failures, and if I get rejected I just live with it, and don't push the blame into others.

>>27488414
Women want sex, almost as much as men do. What they don't like is unsafe sex, and being judged for having sex. Or for that matter, being used. Sex is all about an intimate relationship between two people and bonding with your bodies, not about sticking your dick in a vagina.
>>
Tits and 'stamp or get the duck out.

No females exist on the Internet.
>>
File: 1459136494250.gif (104 KB, 276x320) Image search: [Google]
1459136494250.gif
104 KB, 276x320
>>27486764
I had a whole wall of text typed. It's a lot easier to put it this way. We're fucked in the head and in the face. Gtfo
>>
File: DetectivePutin.png (148 KB, 289x218) Image search: [Google]
DetectivePutin.png
148 KB, 289x218
>>27488451
>Women want sex, almost as much as men do. What they don't like is unsafe sex, and being judged for having sex. Or for that matter, being used. Sex is all about an intimate relationship between two people and bonding with your bodies, not about sticking your dick in a vagina
Is that why they have casual sex so much?
>>
Your on an anonymous image board. There is no reason to put out your gender unless it relevant to the thread topic. Usually when girls do point out their gender you get a dozen thirsty betas on their ass. Past that i dont care that your a girl though, nor do i hate women or anything.
>>
File: screens4lyfe.jpg (94 KB, 602x864) Image search: [Google]
screens4lyfe.jpg
94 KB, 602x864
>>27486764
What is your point? Literally the whole fucking 4chin is filled with generalizations
>Why are u still X
>Get the fuck out normie
>When did you realize X
Since almost everyone is anonymouse nobody knows who the fuck they even talking to, resulting in horribly skewed idea of how individual anons are even like.

That in itself makes the whole 4chin retarded and useless, literally just a time wasting site since you will never meet the same anons, you will never know if the shit they say is true or how is their shit evolving.

Its kind of like you filled a pitch-dark building with completely random people and let them talk, day after day about basically nothing.
>>
>>27488503
In casual sex there's still intimacy going on. Even in a one night stand, there's a lot to it. Chemistry, charm, kindness, experimentation. You can have casual sex and still fuck like a gentleman or a lady, and not be a Chad or a Stacy nor get STDs/unwanted pregnancies.

which is why in fact sex gets better the more you get to know people. It's not about numbers, it's about quality, and you get the best quality by sticking with one mate for as long as possible, provided you're compatible and willing to have a good time.
>>
>>27488451
you forgot your trip doj
>>
>>27488451
I've got self esteem for weeks, faggot.
That doesn't mean I can't criticize women.
And turn your trip back on, Doj
>>
>robot posts they cant fuck stacey
oh grow up and be a man. fuck a fat ugly girl

>femanon posts they cant get chad
oh its not your fault sweetie oh here have a muffin. ill be your bf. NO UR UGLY LEL
>>
>>27486764
reee slut please go
>>
>>27488556
So, drunken faggots high on molly that barely know each other's first names are now what we consider intimate?
ok
>>
File: 1459135474940.png (52 KB, 136x162) Image search: [Google]
1459135474940.png
52 KB, 136x162
>>27488248
So if I'm on the bus and someone starts beating the shit out his wife/gf and I defend her it's wrong? Kk
>>
>>27488556
>there's still intimacy going on
Can Chads and Stacies even remember the names of all the people they've had one-night stands with?
>>
>>27488541
why do you post here then?
nice try though
>>
>>27488609
No.
Fuck that bitch.
She probably did something to deserve it.
Was probably caught sleeping with other men or spending money they don't have.

Also
>taking the bus
Confirmed for poorfag garbage.
The world would be better off if you and all the passenger drove off a cliff.
>>
>>27488632
Because i have a problem.
Whenever i start thinking or working on something productive, something that would actually help me fix my life little by little i run to 4chan to waste time instead of dealing with wavering concentration and lack of motivation.
>>
>>27486764
>Hi /r9k/, I'm a girl
this shit right here. do you see any guys starting with
>HEY GUYS, IM A GUY BTW
whats so special about being a girl? absolutely nothing. you make up more than half of humanity for fuck's sake. it just sounds like you're trying to cash in on your gender, as youre so accustomed to in real life
>>
>>27488630
That's intimacy in CURRENT YEAR for ya
>>
File: 1458510399058.gif (179 KB, 450x350) Image search: [Google]
1458510399058.gif
179 KB, 450x350
Ugly grill skype group

>btfo beta fags
>only grills
>no stacy

https://join.skype.com/x2BwDgESGrbR
>>
>>27488580
>>27488558
This is absurd. Assuming for a second I was that guy (god knows who the fuck he is really) or not, on what does that change the argument?

>>27488580
If you had real self-esteem and not fake bravado you wouldn't give two shits about what women do or say. You'd care about what you do, not about what other people do.

>>27488602
>>27488630
Tsk, tsk. Of course there are sluts and mansluts out there who use sex as a means to obtain validation. And personally, when I see one of those I steer the fuck away from them.

I do remember my one night stands. Most of them are girls who were travelling, and thus there was no chance for a real deep relationship but it was still fun as hell.
>>
I'm a girl too.It's the first time I've said that on this board. But I'm saying it so you know I'm not a 'sexist guy who will fuck anything that moves'.
No one gives a fuck about your gender. Stop announcing it like you're special. You have a cunt, whoopty fucking do. Stop complaining, no one cares. You're basically saying 'don't hit on me silly boys! Tee-hee hee!' Fuck off.
>>
>>27488677
>mfw I'm a guy and I've been in that group for a week now
>>
>>27488687
>This is absurd. Assuming for a second I was that guy (god knows who the fuck he is really) or not, on what does that change the argument?

You just made it extremely obvious that you're him with this statement.
>>
>>27488719
>me too
I wonder when we'll get found out

I bet everyone in here is a guy tho
>>
>>27488690
C A P I T A L O F U K
A
P
I
T
A
L

O
F

U
K
>>
>tell me what is the point of getting angry at people JUST because of their gender?
I'm not sure, why don't you ask feminists / SJW's?
>>
>>27487169
I get yelled at all the time because I "type like a girl". Stop identifying as shit and let your argument speak for yourself retard.
I actually am a fucking guy fuck you r9k how does one even type like a girl?
>>
This whole thread is so fucking dramatic. Kill yourselves.
>>
>>27488687
Fun =/= intimacy

Society has downgraded sex from a form of intimacy into the lowest medium of entertainment, and it is normalfags like you who think that this status quo is acceptable. It is not, it is directly what has led to the collapse of marriage.
>>
>>27488730
And what's the difference wether I am or not? Answer my question.

We're all anon. Doesn't matter who we are here. Let it be.

>>27488764
I guess you use emoticons too often and girly expressions and type without many caps. Those are traits I've often found in girls.
>>
>>27488451
How can you retain your self esteem after people shit on you? I'm starting to come to terms with it being a fact of life, no matter how hard you pander and aim to please people will jerk you and it always hurts. I guess there's a fine line between being good natured and not taking shit. On one hand you're the world's doormat, on the other hand your solution for every display of disrespect is to clock someone. Either way you're being unreasonable and extreme.

I'm too fucking self aware, it renders me completely indecisive.

>>27488541
only the dead can know peace from this fun! It's the only place you can speak your mind without the whole world jumping down your throat, whether your mind is agreeable or not.
>>
>>27488768
>kill yourselves
Now who's being a dramatic little baby?
>>
>>27488820
>It's the only place you can speak your mind without the whole world jumping down your throat, whether your mind is agreeable or not.

Yeah except its not that at all.
Anything deviating even a little from 4chin specific board hive mind will be either ignored or ridiculed/hated with passion.
>>
>>27488820
By owning yourself. Even if the world shits on you, you still own yourself. Your emotions are yours. Your body is yours. Your successes are yours, and so are your failures.

I understand rejection hurts. Physically, anon. It hurts the same as getting hit. But I don't shit on other people. I simply acknowledge it as a fact, and consider wether their rejection is reasonable or not. what did I do wrong, and in case I did apologize, and if I didn't brush it off and keep going forward.

I am ultimately my own judge, my own master, and my own director. I will die alone, and incomplete. But I will try to reach as far as possible as I can, and be as good as I feel I have to be.
>>
>>27487690
FUCK OFF ALREADY.
Some of us can't change, can't get better and are bound to have shit lives, and you fucking getting out of this board is the only thing that can make us happy.
>>
>>27488820
>speak your mind without the whole world jumping down your throat
Have you even read through this thread senpai
>>
>>27487216
Pretty much this to be quite honest member of my family tree
>>
File: 3678431467832.jpg (31 KB, 680x383) Image search: [Google]
3678431467832.jpg
31 KB, 680x383
>>27486764
the same reason why it is that if you identify as a male in your post on lolcow, you will have your post removed and be told to get to a containment thread
it's poor form and extremely rude to come into a board that is primarily the other gender and start identifying yourself as your gender for attention

chances are you are either actually a girl and this is the only interesting thing about yo, so you're pissed off you got told to fuck off
or you're some tranny or dude trying to catfish or pretend he's a girl
either way, femaleposting adds nothing to the board

all it does is set you aside from the rest of us, you weren't happy with being anonymous, so you disclosed your personal information
you cannot be mad then when we get mad at you or insult you based on that information, if you didn't want this you should have kept you fucking mouth shut and posted like everyone else
the only "women" on r9k are either trying to make robots feel as shitty as possible and play on the fact that most have been hurt by women for years, or they are trying to get a harem of guys goig and don't give a shit about the consequences

whatever the reason, fuck off
there are dozens of female chans and boards for you to go post on like >>>/cgl/ or >>>/lolcow/ or >>>/soc/ so go there and leave us the fuck alone if you can't handle not spouting your gender every single post
>>
>>27487216

underrated post

originally original
>>
>>27488984
I think you are missing the point. The post is asking why this board is misogynystic (or however you spell that fancy word) and you know, it kinda has a point? Maybe we should all calm the fuck down a little.
>>
>>27488895
That's the healthiest attitude I've ever heard, truly bravo. If I were half that well adjusted I'd be holding hands in normieville.

>>27488906
It's only 4chan, they don't call it the internet hate machine for nothing. I rest easy knowing that OP is always a faggot and everyone is a cuck. In real life people can will and do gang up.
>>
>>27489056
This board is meant specifically for forever alone autists, are you really asking why most people on here dislike women?
>inb4 r9k was originally made to share greentext stories
>>
>>27489056
why is the sky blue? who fucking knows, it just is. go yell at the clouds somewhere else you rotten cunt
>>
>>27488984
>a board that is primarily the other gender

/r9k/ doesn't have a topic, anyone can post here about whatever.
>>
ATTENTION ALL ANONS

When is "high test" TOO high test? At what point do you consider a high test girl to be beyond the highness of test that you find attractive?
>>
>>27489118
>what is board culture
You can post anywhere you want but don't be surprised when you get hate for posting somewhere that is clearly not geared towards you
>>
>>27487878
fucking rollan
>>
>>27488077
>Only if you're hot
right now I'm trying to date a chubby girl who is blind in one eye. Fuck off.
>>
>>27489072
>internet hate machine
Do people still call it that way? I haven't heard that term in years.
>>
>>27489072
>In real life people can will and do gang up.

ahaha. No they don't.
>>
>>27489056
that's my point entirely, that is why the board hates the femaleposters who come here and try to get attention
that's why we hate eliza and erica and for the longest time saying you were a female used t be a bannable offense

if you're asking why we as a board dislike women, it comes from years and years of poor interactions with women
women have treated most of us like shit for years, and we got sick of it so we come here to talk about random shit and get away from our problems for a while
but then, some 15 year old girls come and try to ruin the board
they post their amazon wishlist and paypal in every thread they post in, they constantly selfpost, they constantly paywhore
and then they ruin the discussions and clog up our board with their shit
and at that point, our safe place, the place where we came to get away form cruel and manipulative women for a while, is gone, it's over, they're here and they want to treat us like shit and manipulate us here as well instead of accepting that this place is not for them and just going somewhere else

>>27489118
this argument always comes up, but the rules are not the only rules
there are unwritten rules that keep the board going and keep the posts on some type of direction
allowing women to post on here uninhibited basically turns us into /soc/, which means we lose our identity as a board, and therefore anything that would cause us to go down that path would be bannable since it would take us from a "no topic" board to a "post if you're female and roll in attention" board, which would then be a topic
see it now?
there is no topic, but if something becomes so popular that it becomes the topic of the board, it has to be enforced and remooved
the sheer fact that this board has a large number of lonely guys means that women cannot and should not post on here because they will be swarmed with desperate guys and it will ruin this state of the board
>>
File: 1441246868036.jpg (45 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1441246868036.jpg
45 KB, 600x600
>>27486764
Nice blogpost, upvote like subscribe.
>>
There are at least 2 threads I've seen RIGHT NOW that the OP has stated they were female and not got hate for it

Guess it's just you senpai
>>
>>27487216
/thread, why is this even going on?
>>
>>27489133
I can only speak for myself but I really wouldn't care who you've fucked in the past, no bearing on your attractiveness. I can't think of many guys who would turn you down because you fucked someone they would deem ugly, "mean" girls would be the only ones you would have to worry about.
>>
Holy shit since when was /r9k/ this fucking alpha? No thirsty faggots and everyone is telling her to go fuck herself.
>>
>>27489419
It's her attitude. If she were more frienldy every beta faggot would be asking her skype or something.
>>
>>27487878
rollity roll, original commento desu
>>
>>27486764
Nice snek. Post more
>>
File: 1456978845557.png (804 KB, 832x1229) Image search: [Google]
1456978845557.png
804 KB, 832x1229
>>27486899
>he thinks he's on /b/
Oh boy, here we go

>>27487015
>>27486805
>>27486780
>>27487646
see
>>27487731

>>27487306
Lonely =! alone
It's lone of the things you learn in first year of english courses

I wish I could support fembots, and a place for fembots would exist. The thing closest to thiswas lolcow imageboard, but was too much focused on overly "girly" interests like cosplay and bjds...
>>
>I'm a girl
>155 replies
Goddamn I hate what 4chan has turned into.
>>
>>27489334
Anon, high test is not being a whore. I will let you lurk more and figure out its meaning yourself.
>>
>>27489649
>wish I could support fembots
Head on over back to r3ddit
>>
>>27488588
Yep, this basically explains it best.
>>
>>27486764
Anonymous imageboard. No one needs to know if you are a girl or not. Now kill yourself
>>
File: 1437274267072.png (59 KB, 525x488) Image search: [Google]
1437274267072.png
59 KB, 525x488
THEN LEAVE YOU FUCKING WHORE, THIS IS NOT YOUR BOARD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Thread replies: 170
Thread images: 22

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.