[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Since this is /normie9k/, I'll ask the local alphas: If
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6
File: 1346592455802.jpg (119 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1346592455802.jpg
119 KB, 800x600
Since this is /normie9k/, I'll ask the local alphas:

If I ask a girl to go out with me and she politely declines, saying that she's all busy 'n shit, how am I supposed to react? Should I still somehow instist, perhaps on a later day, or go full "aww sorry for bothering you ^^" or whatever?

Life is hard.
>>
the most original post.
>>
>>27486620
I'm not a "Chad" by any means but I escaped robotism a long time ago. I'd just be really specific, when asking her out. That is, "let's do or go to to x this friday evening". If she's interested in me but really actually busy, she'll decline but actually propose a different date herself.
>>
File: 1403906745399.gif (590 KB, 294x233) Image search: [Google]
1403906745399.gif
590 KB, 294x233
You're an alpha, anon.
>>
>>27486620
>If I ask a girl to go out with me and she politely declines, saying that she's all busy 'n shit, how am I supposed to react?

Find a different girl.

>>27486683
>If she's interested in me but really actually busy, she'll decline but actually propose a different date herself.

This.

If she doesn't suggest an alternative, she's not interested. Period.
>>
>>27486620
If she says no then you're wasting your time to keep pushing it. Smile, say thank you, and move on.
>>
File: rolf.gif (943 KB, 500x374) Image search: [Google]
rolf.gif
943 KB, 500x374
>>27486700
Why does Rolf look so weird in this episode?
Pic related.
>>
>>27486683
this is the correct answer and this comment is originalis
>>
>>27486721
>Smile, say thank you

?

"Do you want to hang out?"
"No."
"Thank you!"
>>
>>27486747
>'sorry can I invite you to a dinner
>'eww no'
>'t-t-thanks'
>>
>wanna do x on y?
>sorry i'm really busy!
>alright no problem

then stop talking to her

beware though that when you cut her off she will try and lure you back in. Don't fall for it.
>>
>>27486747
>Doesn't understand basic manners
Couldn't imagine why you're dateless.
>>
>>27486768
I think this is the best answer. Make sure you say it with a bit of confidence too. Idk why the fuck you would say "thank you". She just declined your ass.
>>
>>27486683
Just take this advice OP it's the best you'll get
>>
>>27486786
yeah confidence is best, or just shrug if off like you don't really care. I kind of assumed it was through text with my post but you can also add this if it's in person

>alright no problem, i'm off to do z, cya later
>>
>>27486768
>then stop talking to her

But what if you have been chatting for some time? Wouldn't that be rude, anon?
>>
>>27486768
>beware though that when you cut her off she will try and lure you back in
Can't say that's ever happened to me. If I cut her off or don't contact her, I would never, ever hear from her ever again.
The burden always falls on me to contact first. Always. With anyone.

Can't imagine how it must feel to have people want to talk to you.
>>
File: 1356296120494.jpg (22 KB, 272x285) Image search: [Google]
1356296120494.jpg
22 KB, 272x285
>>27486725
Just wow

(Oraganal0
>>
>>27486784
>"thank you for not going on a date with me"
>>
>>27486683
>>27486683
This is the best advice you'll get. By making the date specific, if she can't make it that day but still wants to hang out, she'll have to name another day. If she doesn't, and gives a vague answer, then fuck it and move on
>>
>>27486818
>But what if you have been chatting for some time? Wouldn't that be rude, anon?

the thing that's rude is your ugly ass continuing to yap at her after she's clearly stated that she does not want to be seen with you in public

she is not going to be offended if you fuck off and stop talking to her. that's exactly what she wants you to do.
>>
>>27486818
You have to choose at this point. You can still be 'friends' especially if she is part of your social circle (assuming you have one) but this is how you become a beta orbiter.

If you were just after her romantically then just start repyling with a few words like 'cool' 'yeah' etc
>>
File: 1447939659434.jpg (141 KB, 567x599) Image search: [Google]
1447939659434.jpg
141 KB, 567x599
>>27486837

Well that does make sense.
>>
>>27486875

it's fine anon, there are other girls. some of them will like you. just keep looking.
>>
>>27486825
"Alright, thanks anyways"
Na, that wouldn't go over well at all would it? Better say something like...
"Fuck you you dumb whore! I didn't want to date you and your loose fucking vagina anyways!"
That'll show her. How foolish of her to deny you and all your charm.
>>
>>27486919

You're not supposed to say anything at all.
>>
File: plsfinish.png (563 KB, 887x901) Image search: [Google]
plsfinish.png
563 KB, 887x901
>>27486820
that's pretty rough anon to not even make the beta orbiter cut. some true feels right here
>>
>Hey you wanna go do x with me?
>Sorry, I'm busy
>Nah it's cool. Maybe some other time
>>
>>27487000

this is a perfectly diplomatic answer

just don't ever ask her about it again. let her ask you in the future if she wants to.
>>
on the rare note she actually says yes make sure you send her the plans in writing with the family crest wax seal attached.
>>
>>27486620
You should respond to it as if it's no big deal, as if you have a hundred girls you could hang out with and if she turned you down it really doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things. You may not really feel that way but that's the impression you should give when politely rejected.

>Hey I'm going to <event> this weekend you want to join?
>Awww, I wish I could but I'm super busy (no attempt at suggesting an alternative time means 9/10 she's politely rejecting you)
>Okay, maybe next time!
>>
>>27487081
>You should respond to it as if it's no big deal, as if you have a hundred girls you could hang out with and if she turned you down it really doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things. You may not really feel that way but that's the impression you should give when politely rejected.

anon, you've illustrated this perfectly. good work.
>>
Indifference. Don't show emotion, especially if got to you don't show it. Women despise weak men.
>>
>>27487081

Yeah, otherwise you will look pretty pathetic. I guess women don't like clingy men.
>>
>>27486620

That "Education Works" sign always gets me for some reason.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.