[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
OPERATION DESTROY ELIZA
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (16 KB, 384x384) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16 KB, 384x384
This fucking trip fagging roastie won't leave us alone robots. She is a parasite. She does NOT love you. She pretends to be depressed so that she seems more attainable and relatable to the average robot. Eliza has literally claimed she loves attention and has shilled her wish list on YouTube (which was a bunch of stuff given to her the very next day by a bunch of betas on Amazon) You will NEVER, no matter what you do, EVER have a chance with this roastie slut. She has received more praise and love by simply posting her face on here than you will in your entire lifetime. She realises she can get a good guy, and will NEVER settle for an average looking to ugly, socially autistic robot. SHE IS MANIPULATING YOU. SHE IS USING YOU FOR HER BENEFITS. YOU ARE GAINING NOTHING BY ORBITING HER EXCEPT FALSE HOPES, WASTED TIME AND ENERGY, AND A STRENGTHENED BETA CHARACTER. It's time to put this bullshit to an end. Let's all boycott this bitch. If anybody has any information/wants to dox her, post it here. Let's get her off r9k and make her regret messing with us. Normies and roasties have used robots for entertainment, manipulation and personal gain since long. ELIZA IS NO DIFFERENT. Just think about it, she's the one getting attention, love and praise. NOT YOU. No, you're the sad fuck behind the computer screen crying alone to sleep, while she hugs a qt bf or goes to sleep talking to a couple of orbiters on Skype. >inb4 "but she's just 15 :(" She's cunning enough to pull this shit off. Her ideas to dupe you retards aren't genius anyway. you're just too easy. >inb4 "but-but I love her even if she don't love me <3" If you think this you should just fucking kill yourself already because you're a permanent beta cuck and nothing will ever change that.
>>
Calm it dude. Its just someone who uses the internet.
>>
>>27486470
We must make her pull a hero i got 5 of her nudes now all we need is her social media pages
>>
>>27486534
>it's just the Internet dude xD
NO! FUCK OFF. I FUCKING HATE NORMIES AND I USE R9K TO SPEND TIME WITH PEOPLE SIMILAR TO ME, AWAY FROM NORMIES AND ROASTIES.

BUT THE FUCKING NORMIES AND ROASTIES WONT LEAVE US ALONE.

ELIZA IS ONE OF THEM. THERES THE ENTIRE FUCKING INTERNET FOR HER TO ATTENTION WHORE AT, BUT SHE HAD TO COME TO R9K.

AND YOU FAGGOT BETAS ACCEPTED HER AND LOVED HER. SHE FUCKING USED YOU. WAKE UP, ITS TIME TO R@ID HER AND SHOW THESE ROASTIES WHOS THE BOSS (unless of course this site has actually turned to Reddit)
>>
>>27486580
THIS.

Just dox that bitch and give me her normiebook account name. I'll do it myself. All I need is a name.
>>
Posted by eliza herself
Congrats bitch u won again
>>
>Its just the internet dude...
are you retarded? You can literally say that for anything
>its just 20$ dude chill out
>its just a game dude chill out
>its just one test dude chill out

point is that you can literally put that before anything. I think Eliza, Erica, whatever should be run out of this board

Its so grimy that they can take advantage of people and get free stuff and act as toxic.
>>
>>27486602
I dont have her kikebook accoint nigger thats what i need
>>
>>27486773
I will make a thread on other chans to dox her, and another on here later. She's saying shit about how sad and stuff she is on her YouTube now. Kek. Typical fucking roastie. Acts like a whore, gets called out for it then tries to use the pussy pass to get off the hook.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.