[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should I clean out my room before killing myself?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 2
File: 1437258239858.jpg (27 KB, 600x530) Image search: [Google]
1437258239858.jpg
27 KB, 600x530
Should I clean out my room before killing myself?
>>
>>27486054
Yes, that would be very kind of you.
>>
nah just hurry up and kill yourself faggot

get someone to post your dead pics so we can laugh at you
>>
why should you care?
>>
>>27486054
don't do it in the house if you have to. I implore you to at least try seeking treatment

>>27486065
fuck you
>>
>>27486071
I should care because my parents will live on regardless of me caring or not.
>>
>>27486054
Anything you don't want people finding? Anything you're paranoid about that you might have forgotten under the bed?
>>
vacuum your room, it's a fricking biohazard
>>
>>27486087
they can only blame themselves for the mess they've created, you didn't ask to be born
>>
>>27486078
>life is so easy for me

>>27486087
stop begging for attention and do what you think you should do.
>>
Better question is what can you do about the poo and pee that comes out after you kill yourself? Should I wear a diaper?
>>
>>27486089
It's not really about not wanting people to find stuff. It's more about how my parents will feel seeing my old possessions. Will they want something to remember me for? Or will they want to get rid of the stuff because it hurts them having it there?
>>
>>27486115
I've actually decided to not eat before I kill myself, but I have to drink water the day before so I can plump up my artery.
>>
What's gonna be ur method OP?
Lemme no
>>
>>27486164
Cutting my radial artery. I don't care if it takes me one hour to pass out. It's a secure method, it cannot fail.
>>
>>27486131

You'll still poo dude.
>>
>>27486089
He'll be dead.
Who cares.

Really.

I could have a pile of rotten corpses beneath my bed, but if i were to commit suduku, i would not care to clean.
>>
>>27486186
Lol I'll PayPal you $50 when you fail
It's gonna hurt so much lad

Better jumping off a building and regretting it halfway down than cutting ur bloodstream and being in pain and regretting it for a while
>>
>>27486207
Nobody says I have to slit my whole arm. All I need is a small rift in the artery.
>>
>>27486234
And you think you're gonna pierce it yourself? Once you start it'll hurt and you'll stop

You're gonna stay alive and not commit, why talk about it senpai
>>
>>27486267
We're talking half a cm down the skin, dude. I can handle a small cut, It'll be just like casual self harming
>>
>>27486054
Clean literally only on half. One side spotless and the other just fucking trashed. Would look weird thus interesting.
>>
>>27486296
Why don't you do it now
What's stopping you? You're parents are gonna hold onto anything they find of you lol
School photos etc, cleaning won't do a thing
>>
I cleaned my room, wrote and unofficial will, and packed everything in boxes already.

I'm ready to go as soon as I delete browser history.

Do it op.
>>
>>27486337
i got shit to do first brh
>>
wouldn't it be more efficient if you placed your neck on a railway track?
>>
>>27486350
Like what? Ur gonna be dead lol nothing matters anymore

Such a shit mentality 100% confirmed for troll thread
>>
>>27486186
The radial artery is tiny.
Unless you keep that shit soaked in hot water it's just going to close up.

You also need to pump out 3 liters of blood from it.

Just cut up any arteries or veins you see, or do something sensible like shoot yourself.
>>
>>27486366
harder to pretend that you want to die that way. op wants to give himself a little cut in the comfort of his own home so that everyone feels bad for him and keeps enabling him to play video games and sit on the computer.
>>
>>27486398
what a fucking faggot holy shit
>>
>>27486398
Omg fucking Poofter mate
It all makes sense now
>>
File: anon i am disappoint.png (229 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
anon i am disappoint.png
229 KB, 480x270
why quit being selfish now - if you're gonna do a big 'eff u' to your family, why not leave them a mess to clean up as well?

heck, smear poop on the walls m8 - that will really let them know how much you were mad at them
>>
>>27486393
It ain't that tiny, and it won't stop bleeding. And as I said, I don't care if it takes me 1 hour to faint.
>>
>>27486436
It is tiny, and will close up.
I've seen plenty in anatomy and understand clotting fairly well from my uni days, unless you cut it apart it will close, and little pressure from your panicked mind can seal it to get to hospital.

Cutting your wrist to kill yourself is an age old meme from movies that makes little sense in real life.

The wound is too small and there isn't enough pressure to get out the blood fast enough.

Feel you chest and mark a space between your ribs. Stab your heart and remove the knife, that won't close up.
>>
>>27486054
get a giant box and put everything in it that is not supposed to be outside cupboards and drawers
>>
cutting is attention whoring, go out like you really want to
>>
>>27486505
>knows anatomy
>"just stab your heart ;)"
nothing about suicide is complicated. the guy can jump off a cliff or hang himself or just down a bunch of alcohol/drugs.

this bitch kid is going to jack off later laughing at how stupid you were for believing that he wants to kill himself and he's going to do the same shit with his family. i was the same way, if life got boring or people expected shit from me i would entertain myself or excuse myself with 2deep4me "im going to starve myself" type shit. nobody is retarded enough to totally expect death from a few scratches on the wrist.
>>
>>27486622
Death is more complicated than most people realize. Ok i'll concede that if you just jump off a cliff then it's all good.

But everyone grows up watching tv and watching people die instantly from getting shot, with blood spurting everywhere, or cutting their wrists and relaxing in the tub since they took some sleeping pills.

It's just downright unrealistic. About the same as shooting a car and having it explode.

Your biggest problem to killing yourself isn't your family, but yourself. You may want to die, but the rest of you sure as hell doesn't.
>>
>>27486054
Yeah, you should. I mean, even if you're dead and can't feel anything anymore you wouldn't want those disgusting cockroaches to be feasting all over your dead body right?
>>
>>27486679
he should have something to fight them off, like a stick
>>
>>27486054
>cleaning your room without staying to collect the GBP
For what reason?
>>
>>27486054
Depends...

do you have anything you can give me?

Also it would be more generous if you clean out your bowels before you kill yourself.
>>
>>27486673
Just to consider with my nonsense.

Consider how you kill an animal.
You either scramble its brains, or you cut its throat and hang it upside down to drain out.

The rest of the body is surprisingly durable.

The best example of publicly available material is that 3 guys and a hammer video.

Here they are smashing this bloke in with a hammer continuously, but he's still gurgling an hour later.

If they got him to a hospital, they could put his body on life support. If he survived all the brain damage (at that point I doubt it) he still would have lived. Nevertheless they could keep his body alive for a week on pumps to heal despite brain death.
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.