[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
do any girls play this game? where can i find them? i haven't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 7
File: hqdefault.jpg (44 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
44 KB, 480x360
do any girls play this game? where can i find them? i haven't found one girl who legitimately likes it. it's either WoW or Skyrim instead.
>>
I'll bite; ahem- call of duty
>>
I know a girl that is a diablo 3 addict
>>
>>27485808
what difference would it make if a girl played Dark Souls or not
legitimate question
>>
i know a girl. AMA
>>
My friend's sister does.
I pvp'd with her a couple of times but she's garbage.
>>
>>27485808
Who cares?
Also Demons Souls / Bloodborne > Dark Souls 3 > Dark Souls > Dark Souls 2
>>
>>27485865
Because OP is a manchild whose opinion on girls and people in general is based on what video games they play, which is pretty fucking stupid
>>
>>27485808
My best female friend plays it.

She's chubby.
>>
>>27485906
Hold on matey, there's nothing wrong with gaining traction on your opinion of someone by learning what media they consume. But yes, leaning on just that as your opinion of someone is stupid as fuck.
>>
>>27485865
Because people perceive Dark Souls as a "hardcore" game and obviously you're not a REAL gamer unless you play real hardcore games for big kiddies.
>>
>>27485865
Probably the same reason /a/ loses it's mind over girls saying they love anime like AoT/Death Note. They believe it's objectively bad, and get annoyed that others don't input as much time into the hobby as they do.

It could also be because OP genuinely loves the backstory of lore in DS, and would like to find a girl who has a similar feeling to him. I don't know why though all women are roasties who should be avoided at all costs.
>>
>>27485906
it just would impress me that's all, i don't have anything against girls who don't play it. and also, dark souls and bloodborne is for people with high test.
>>
Most adults with jobs don't have time for 80 hour long RPG's OP.
>>
Please, dark souls is the modern memegame. The new "cool" CoD or assassins creed that EVERY girl on the planet plays or atleast pretends to play. Souls fans are seriously the worst cancer on this planet.
Alright games, but my god are the fans cringeworthy.
>>
>>27485994
if you let the fanbase of games ruin the actual game for you, i pity you. that's like saying you let reddit ruin skyrim for you, or hating pokemon and zelda because a huge chunk of normal people play them.
>>
>>27485994
>i'm a special snowflake, i don't play these mainstream games !!1!!
>>
>>27486017
Mate he never said anything about the fanbase ruining the games for him, but I understand your sentiment and it's much like he said; terrible fanbase, spreading trash like "git gud" and "THE DARK SOULS OF <genre>".
>>
>>27486017
The fanbases dont ruin the games, they ruin any willingness to talk about the games. I play them, but I wont speak about the games because I dont want to hear some fat neckbeard autist go full retard on me with his Xsouls memes.
>>27486029
I play them, I just dont deny the fact that the games and the communities around it are 100% asscancer.
>>
>>27486029
>I play them, I just dont deny the fact that the games and the communities around it are 100% asscancer.
Who actually gives a shit about who plays what games ?
>>
>>27485889
Bloodborne is so fucking good m8
>>
>>27485994
nobody i've ever come across knows what dark souls is

You're a fucking hamplanet who conspires into your own beliefs. fuck off.
>>
>>27486073
>I'm above caring about what other people do guise XDDDDD I'm such a le march to the beat of my own drum!
Get the fuck out "fembot"
>>
>>27485994
That is a wrong way to spell league of legend players are the worst cancer.
>>
>>27485838
diablo 3 is just as fuckin casual as skyrim or wow
let me know when she's addicted to diablo 2 lod
>>
File: image.jpg (55 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55 KB, 409x409
Yeah my girlfriend and I play Dark Souls. We're gonna coop 3 once it comes out.
>>
>>27485918
>chubby

even better

post pics
>>
>go on twitch
>look through dark souls streamers until you find a girl
Kat Gunn was streaming it yesterday
>>
File: 1408037117761.jpg (155 KB, 1030x632) Image search: [Google]
1408037117761.jpg
155 KB, 1030x632
do any girls play this game?
>>
Im a girl and I used to. I used to be obsessed with it, but the community is really full of themselves and when I went back to play it after a while of playing other games, it seemed really boring. I think I might have grown out of Souls games, the combat just gets stale after a while.
>>
>>27486573
The casters keep me on my toes.

You can get a good fight every once in awhile.
>>
>>27485808
I play Dark Souls and Morrowind. Am also gril.
>>
>>27485889
>Bloodborne
>Good
Pick only one.
>>
File: hot_gamer_girls_22.jpg (214 KB, 450x598) Image search: [Google]
hot_gamer_girls_22.jpg
214 KB, 450x598
>>27485808
hey anon, dark souls is for edgy hardcore gamer faggots, wanna play some super mario world ?
>>
>>27486573
God after playing Bloodborne and DaS2, DaS1 felt so fucking slow and sluggish. I don't know how I didn't notice in the 1700 hours I played it.
>>
>>27485808
Speaking of dank souls, can we stop this meme about the game being difficult? Because it's not and that "prepare to die" mentality is exactly what's wrong with the series. Most enemies are slow and predictable and you can run past them easily, the roll mechanic with its iframes is overpowered and barely requires any precision/timing, the stamina recharges way too fast to be taken into account and having low stamina is rarely an issue, health items are plentiful. And no, pvp or random invasions don't count towards the difficulty of the game, that's more of luck thing or simply knowing what to do because if you're a new player and you go human in the undead burg and get invaded, it will be a twink and you will die no matter what.
>>
>>27486799
>He doesn't LIKE the slow, methodical, deliberate gameplay
That's literally one of the best parts of the game.
>>
>>27487237
>he hasn't played Dark Souls 3
>>
>>27487331
Unless they removed i-frames, it's not going to matter much.
>>
>>27486799
But DaS2 is slower than DaS.
>>
>>27486652
This. That game sucked so fucking much.
>>
>>27487699
It's good but the chalice dungeons are fucking awful. Reminds of Oblivion where every single dungeon is the same.
>>
>>27487715
>Oblivion
>Bloodborne
>anything alike
Bloodborne is not an open world rpg where you explore dungeons, why would you even expect chalice dungeons to not just be extra ways to fight monsters and get gear? The base game is whats important.
>>
Played through whole DS1 but didnt bother to finish the second one yet- in some ways it became more annoying than challenging, with more "all small and annoying enemies attack you at once!" but less diversity and quite meh bosses (apart from few first ones). First one was great though and I still have fun with it, mainly through speedruns.
Even though I am europoor so played it on abysmal pc version and a keyboard.
>>
>>27487806
They are horribly unfun and recycled. If I wanna get the platinum I have to fight through all of them which means hours of going through the same boring old dungeons.
>>
>>27485808
It's my girlfriends favorite series. She cosplays it all the time.
>>
I like dark souls but i'm not going to be able to play ds3 because old thinkpad.. Yay..
>>
>>27485994
Someone's trolling.meuehueheuheu. Shame on you bitchboi.
>>
>>27486442
>post pics

Can't...

She's self-conscious and in the process of losing the weight. She's also super sensitive and almost impossible to cheer up (but maybe I just suck at it), so fuck that, sorry familia. Also promised not to share pics.
>>
File: 1418.gif (769 KB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
1418.gif
769 KB, 320x180
>>27488019

>If I wanna get the platinum

God your kind is disgusting.
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.