[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why do females seem to think literally any guy is preferable
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: pepe he have gun.jpg (8 KB, 250x243) Image search: [Google]
pepe he have gun.jpg
8 KB, 250x243
why do females seem to think literally any guy is preferable to me? I have the best personality

there isn't even a poster on the internet more epic than me. it's just that I'm so unappreciated because it requires true insight to see. every post I make is good. it's just buried in so many levels of irony that some sad 19 year old retarded airheaded liberal slut thinks that when she uncovered the first layer that means she's solved the puzzle

dumb whores.
>>
>I have the best personality
>dumb whores

heh
>>
damn
B R U T E S
R
U
T
E
S
>>
Well meme'd my friend, but I think most of this board is entirely aware that they're worthless pieces of shit. The problem at hand is that they believe most women are just as shitty as them or even worse, hence women should go for something around *their* level instead of "chads".
>>
>>27485513
dude women aren't worthless. They're friends, partners in crime, and god knows it feels good to be around them as much or potentially even more than dudes.

They aren't the enemy. Some are idiots, sure, but to me they are a frequent source of support, fun, and intimacy.
>>
>>27485540
I said that's what they believe, not what I believe.

I'm a grill btw
>>
>>27485513
Most women actually do go for guys around their level. It is just that most guys on r9k haven't even tried to actually pursue a girl. Just look at the threads asking whether people actually try going after women. 90% of posts are always from guys who haven't.
>>
>>27485540
>partners in crime
*tip, tip, tip that
fadora*
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.