[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
JUST HOW DO NORMIES DO IT???
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 3
File: 1447022777537.jpg (48 KB, 525x311) Image search: [Google]
1447022777537.jpg
48 KB, 525x311
>have comfy wageslaves jobs
>still manage to find time for dating
>occasionally play STEAM games
>occasionally post on Reddit, Quora or stackexchange to increase their karma count
>go on charity runs/marathons during the weekend
>take vacations to let off steam and then come back to enjoy their wageslave work
>>
>>27485193
i can do it because I'm not a fucking retard and I have some motivation
>>
Unlike depressed robots, normies have normal energy levels.
>>
>>27485193
I don't get what you are trying to say. Are you doing those things or the normies?
>>
>>27485193
also
>still have time for netflix and chill
>still have time to update facebook/twitter/instagram
>still have time for friends
>>
>>27485193
Their brains are different.
>>
>>27485266
How do they do so much, even if its little?
>Wagecuck
>Be tired as shit barely get any shitposts or gaymen in before I go to sleep
>Will never have enough money to be able to go on vacations like normies do every season
>still able to do so many hobbies and socializing after all of this
>>
they don't have undiagnosed ADHD
>>
Well they wake up at 6-7am, then go to bed at 10-11pm, rather than waking up at 3pm and going to bed at 2am.
>>
name ONE normie that does all of those things without being a high energy leader type.

what you're experiencing are multiple normies focusing on a couple of the things on your list. you're just assuming that they all do all of it
>>
>>27485193
>stackexchange
I apparently have a "top <1%" account on StackOverflow and all I did was register early and post a couple dozen trivial questions & answers. The karma on there is like interest on a savings account
>>
edgelord opinion incoming.
The entire human race deserves to be wiped out. I'm actually majoring in biochemistry in hopes that I can find something that'll wipe us out. The fact that our brains can be so different and how people like us can be cast out from society is fucking awful. The fact that women naturally chest is awful. This stain of a race needs to be wiped out
>>
>work fulltime in a semiprofessional job

>roadtripped to Chicago this past weekend with a buddy i met through Meetup and spent thr weekend there

I havent felt so normie in months. No gf tho, still
>>
>>27485522
No, I'm a rather laid back and quiet normie and I have still time and energy for all those things without being an alpha/frat-bro/constantly partying type.
It's just that you can do a lot and enjoy it when you're not burdened by self-loathing, crippling depression, unhealthy diet/habits and apathy.
>>
>>27485543
Edgelord, I disagree with that notion but still hope you put your pursuit to good use nonetheless.
>>
>>27485258
This.

Normies are like hyperactive children compared to robots. Robots are like overweight slugs compared to normies.
When you have normal energy levels, you feel compelled to do lots of things.
>>
>>27485575
there's no way you do that you fucking lying normie

all normies lie
>>
>>27485575
he's right. This anon gets it.
>>
>>27485664
How do i become more energetic? I feel so fucking tired all the time and i'm not even that depressed. I even get tired while playing video games sometimes.
>>
>tfw have the energy to do tons of shit
>just don't understand how people are okay with doing something they just tolerate for half their waking hours

Then again most 30-somethings+ I know are angry or alcoholics.
>>
>>27485193
I work full time and go to college part time, just picked up a part time job as well on top of my full time and I still have free time enough to have played final fantasy type-0 for 16 hours in the past week as well as browse 4chan, read a little, And work on my writting. Its just about how motivates you are and If you actually like being productive. I have two jobs and school and still find time to do the things I enjoy as well as take our dog on 2 hour long walks on the weekend. Its not called being a normie it's called being a functional human being. Choose to dedicate your time to being more productive and actually doing shit with yourself. Its not as difficult as you would think. Oh and I got made fun of in high school just as much as any one else on this board so don't give me that excuse. Mom also died when I was young and dad was an emotionally abusive cock all my life. So the parenting you get isnt an excuse either. Also grew up a range of emotional and behavioral problems as well as all that other shit that makes you think your insane and different from society. Its self imposed. Was addicted to amphetamines and suboxone at one point as well as juvenile hall two separate times not including the one time in in patient rehab and all the outpatient rehab and NA meetings. So to let you know, the only excuse you have is no excuse. Its about whether your just a lazy person who wallows in their own self pity. Get up and make an enjoyable life for yourself. That's all there is to it.
>>
>>27485719
Drugs? You might just be cursed with lower energy than standard. A lot of people are.

The standard advice would be exercise. It might work for you. Schedule some regular exercise at some point in the day. Schedule a 20-minute walk.
Exercise didn't work for me. I stuck with it for a year and I remained low energy. If I'd had a job for that year, I wouldn't have done any exercise.
>>
>>27485719
this worked for me:
>convert to hindusim
>commit suicide
>be reborn chad
>>
>>27485769
typical incoherently ranting normie facebook style

you don't fool me normie
>>
>>27485719
Start waking up at a decent time, at least 7 or 8 And going to bed by at least 12. Most of my life I would be up until 2 or 3 in the morning and wake up at 7. Slowly I started going to bed a but earlier now it's like 10 or 11 on a work night and I usually am passed out by 3 on the weekend's and sleep in until 10 or 11 since I don't have to work until 5 pm on weekend's. Another thing is to eat more fruit and vegtables. Get more excercise and sunlight, sunlight regualtes melatonin and also gives you much needed vitamin D. Find the motivation to make yourself more energetic. Stop being so dramatic and have a little confidence. Fuck the world around you and what matters to them. Figure out what matters to you and find confidence in you. Fuck everyone else. All that matters is what you want to do positive with your life.
>>
File: 3j3scnpB1qegvi4o1_500.png (170 KB, 500x625) Image search: [Google]
3j3scnpB1qegvi4o1_500.png
170 KB, 500x625
>>27485193
Normal person energy+ no kids. Wait until they settle down and pop out a couple kids (aka the final boss of normiedom). Then it's a hell of no sleep, loud toys, people telling you how you're "supposed to be doing it," and shitty diapers.

The people I know with babies are the most miserable people I know.
>>
>>27485719
smoke some m e t h
>>
>>27485664
>balanced diet
>>
>>27485811
I deleted my Facebook years ago. A lot of people on you coin the term "normie" for any one who doesnt constantly focus on the fact that they can never seem to get a girl and can actually step out into the light of day and enjoy their short time on this planet. Continue manifesting your beliefs that your life is such a horrible existence and it will keep being just that. You are the architect of your own reality. Take a step back and look at who you are and how you can better yourself according to the goals you want to achieve. And there is no norm in our society. People that are similar yes, even to some great extent but as far as people being " normal" that's just another fabricated idea that leads people to believe they have something wrong with them when they feel as though they haven't been accepted into the higher majority of functioning society. There is nothing wrong with you. I have seen a lot of people even on this board talk about some seriously creative and intellectual shit and I feel like if some of you who just sit here smashing hatefull shit into your keyboard would just get off your ass and get going outside and giving yourself a brighter perspective of the world maybe you wouldn't call someone a normie the second they try and give you advice when you ask " how do normies do it" . well I just told you and my response is, " AHHHH NORMIE REEEE GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD NORMIEEE REEEE TYPICAL NORMIE SHIT REEEE" yeah don't wonder how people do what they do in life and then get told the honest answer and aporach it 39th hostility because you are too weak to accept that it is your own fault you are behind in life. Get out of the house. Grow some nuts. Do something that will fullfill you. Fucking Neanderthals
>>
>>27485788
>>27485792
>>27485870
Okay thanks, i think i will do what >>27485836
said.
>>
>>27485664
>Normies
>Energy
They need coffee or energy drinks to even try to have my energy levels. I think both high and low energy is abnormal.
>>
>>27485506
This. Adhd can ruin lives despite how mild it seems.
>>
I think they get up in the morning. This gives them 10+ hours to get shit done.

Also, they don't browse anime boards. That's another 5+ hours at least.
>>
>>27485899
>And there is no norm in our society

Normal = Average

For example, the norm/average is for a person to have sex with another person at least once in their lifetime.

We do not fit this norm. We are the 0.1%. We are an isolated minority and we have a right to complain.
>>
>>27485899
thanks for your life story

now go kill yourself you attention whore
>>
>>27486106
Pretty much, I basically see everyone at work here even my age always gripping for dear life on to a coffee cup. I even asked a dude I talk to often about his hobbies and it's basically "I come home and channel surf, I can't even be bothered for anything else". He always looks drained as fuck and I thought I had the taxing job, and I'm a lazy fuckface.
>>
>>27485836
how do people go to sleep so well, I have to be completely exhausted to go to sleep, I take melatonin and that doesn't really help, and when I do lie down it takes between 1 to 2 hours to finally sleep, I need to readjust myself constantly, and am always thinking about things
>>
>>27486322
fuck I left my trip on
>>
>>27485719
Stop being a fatass
>>
File: iwatch-dick-tracy.jpg (49 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
iwatch-dick-tracy.jpg
49 KB, 400x400
>>27486322
>time for bed
>"And it's the products from Japan that confound Slow Motion Maaaaaaan"
>mfw

I need to sleep brain now is not the time for music and shit.
>>
>>27486106
That's actually a good point. Last job I worked, loads of people were drinking can after can of various energy drinks. It was a physical labour job so a bit taxing, I guess.
Did they really need it? Or are they more addicted to it? I'm low-energy as fuck and I could manage fine without them.

Often, a lot of those people would smoke weed after the end of the shift. I wonder if that is related.
>>
>>27485522
I do it all except for dating, technically. But I'm married and do go on dates with my spouse.
>>
>>27486354
>Do they really need it?

That's what I wanna know and I drink soda like a dry man drinks water.
>>
>>27486322
>when I do lie down it takes between 1 to 2 hours to finally sleep
I know that feel all to well. Thoughts are always whizzing through your head about anything and everything.
Worst times are when it takes so long to fall asleep that you start to get frustrated and annoyed and that just wakes you right up.
>>
>>27485899

like i'm going to read that word salad
>>
>>27486385
Somebody tell me how I can prevent this. Please.
>>
>>27486465
Autism and insomnia go hand in hand. You'd better ask how to fix autism

protipyou cant
>>
>>27486354
>energy drinks
>weed
those aren't normies. normies drink coffee and it's often 1-2 cups a day. they don't need it and they aren't addicted, it just helps to avoid feeling sluggish when you're doing shit that you don't care about, or just waking up. it becomes routine but they aren't any different without it when it comes to things they like doing.

food in general is where they get energy. normies dont overeat or skip too many meals. they try to get good deep sleep and they are aware of what works for them through trial and error for keeping up with everyone else. robots just fuck themselves in the ass and call it a day because they don't care.
>>
Robotic bump load
>>
>>27485193
Normalfags don't do most of this shit unless they're rich and lucky enough to barely work/not work at all. Or are women.

It's not just robots who are miserable, it's 99% of poor to middle class people. The difference is normalfags have a strong desire to hide that fact, because they thrive on social status. Facebook exhibits this perfectly.
>>
>>27486465
A protip. Breathe deeply and as you do, count numbers. The numbers will keep you from thinking about anything else, and when you breathe you'll be getting rid of your anxiety too
>>
>>27485508
This isn't true at all. Nromans like to make a contest out of how late they stay up at night.
>>
>>27485719
From what i experience, going out, socializing and having fun with friends can also give you a big boost of energy and awareness.
>>
>>27490806
Yeah humans are social creatures idk why so many people on this board act like they're superior because they dislike human contact. If anything it means there's something wrong with them
>>
>going to the store is a Herculean task that, despite only taking thirty minutes, leaves me wiped out for the rest of the day
>getting out of bed to grab my laptop three feet away requires legitimate effort
>just want to sleep all the time, even as soon as I wake up
>not even obese
>mfw there are people on this planet who go to work, school, parties, take care of kids, go to the gym, and find sitting around the way I do to be boring
>mfw these people make up the vast majority of the population
Kill me. Where do they get the energy for it all? I guess it's easy to be chipper and pumped-up if you actually have self-esteem, friends, and a future ahead of you.
Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.