[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are they even worth it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 9
File: 6431287095.png (295 KB, 800x559) Image search: [Google]
6431287095.png
295 KB, 800x559
I've never been this angry in my life. Fuck women and their dumb needs.

How does this make you feel?
>>
>>27485177
they can be nice but you just can't let yourself get hurt or used by women

part of that is not thinking with your dick

with your pic as an example, that guy was definitely thinking with his dick and he got himself hurt for it

look out for number one, that means look out for yourself
>>
>talk to girl online
>like talking to that girl
>she gets engaged to her boyfriend
>you get mad at her/at life

How fucking socially retarded and delusional can you be?
>>
File: Pepe.jpg (76 KB, 300x250) Image search: [Google]
Pepe.jpg
76 KB, 300x250
>>27485177

DELETE THIS STEAMING PILE OF SHIT

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>27485177
Sad but in a vague, world-weary 'women will be women'-sort of way. That's not a particularly rmarkable story, it just shows a woman making bad choices, that's what they do.

I had a gf I loved once. HS gf, first everything for both of us, adorable, thought we'd spentour lives together. She dumped me for some cunt last year.
Sure, I wish our relationship had worked out and I'll feel sad every so often when something reminds me of her. But fuck women? Nah man. It's not worth it. I'm just going to make my life a massive fucking success and if meet anyone like her on the way I'll enjoy the time we have together but I won't expect it to last.

Why do so many fucking robots let girls dominate their lives so badly?
>>
File: What's wrong with you?.gif (721 KB, 446x251) Image search: [Google]
What's wrong with you?.gif
721 KB, 446x251
>>27485237

>abusive boyfriend
>so abusive she lets out her problems on guy online
>adds guy on facebook
>clearly interested in him
>they become good friends
>to the point where shes willing to go to his if her boyfriend gets abusive again
>willing to leave current bf AFTER the trip
>boyfriend promises some shit
>now engaged

Are you out of your fucking mind?
>>
>>27485237

bait much?

>>27485227

The guy had genuine feelings for her before even knowing what she looked like -- that says something. He may have been thinking with his dick by the end as well but she gave too many signs that she also had feelings for him as well.
>>
File: 1458865994045.png (279 KB, 363x340) Image search: [Google]
1458865994045.png
279 KB, 363x340
The girl didn't do anything wrong, the guy is just an entitled faggot
>>
>>27485177
>How does this make you feel?

Amused, I guess. It's fun reading about melodramatic pussdogs getting so distraught about stupid things.
>>
>>27485227
it has very little to do with thinking with our dicks

ppl assume women are human like men, because we trust eachother, make friends, get along, apart from trash gays and sick in the head ppl, you can trust us

you can never trust women, as this example shows aswell
>>
File: 1404914413871.jpg (15 KB, 228x221) Image search: [Google]
1404914413871.jpg
15 KB, 228x221
I'm sorry, but this is one of the most beta fucking things I've ever seen in my life

>I met a girl on my magic swordy click bang game
>I spent 12 hours of my life listening to her inane drivel over the internet and felt fucking PRIVILEGED to be able to do so
>I fell in love with her tarted up face she posted on her social media site
>oh no, she agreed to marry her boyfriend who she claims was abusive, but she clearly is an attention whore that can bitch about nothing for 12 hours, so who the fuck knows
>despite this bitch obviously being vapid, shallow, and not worth my time, I still spent 8 year, EIGHT. FUCKING. YEARS. of my life thinking about her
>I just wanted to level my paladin
>>
>>27485454
I guess it's just hard for some men to know they're being strung along as one-sided emotional support

The old rule still remains true for women, never like them more than they like you.
>>
>>27485463
lol im with you on that one, nerds are such fucking losers, as soon as a woman enters the nerdosphere they become obsessive about her.

I got my gf into gaming, half of my steam list sent cringe messages to her 24/7
>>
File: image.jpg (75 KB, 395x401) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
75 KB, 395x401
>>27485463
yeah. The 8 years got me too
>>
>>27485329

You're out of your mind you fag. You don't know how women are. He was her emotional tampon. Whether or not her boyfriend abused her is irrelevant. People, especially women, say shit they don't mean all the time if they think there won't be real consequences. He was literally her little bitch boy that she'd cry to, lead him on, and go and fuck Chad.

>>27485385

>genuine feelings over ventrilo and wow

That is embarrassing as fuck.
>>
>>27485177
Being angry and bitter over the fact that women prefer chads to betas is just silly.
>>
>>27485535
>being honest is embarrasing

this is why you dont have friends
>>
>>27485584
But hes right. Delude yourself some more if it helps you to cope.
>>
I don't understand it anymore, the redpill is all over the internet these days, I don't get why betas keep falling into the same trap when it's well documented what happens to emotional tampons
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (44 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
44 KB, 480x360
do any girls play this game? where can i find them? i have not found one girl who legitimately likes it. it's either WoW or Skyrim instead.
>>
>>27485237
She was using him as an emotional tampon.
>>
>>27485301
>sad
>beta nerd redditor throws himself at girl's voice and actually believes he is more than an emotional tampon
Kill yourself loser
>>
>>27485177
>not doing anything and expecting women to wear the pants

Manchild, everywhere.
>>
File: 1427748452229.jpg (36 KB, 482x427) Image search: [Google]
1427748452229.jpg
36 KB, 482x427
>>27485177
it doesn't
who gives a shit
>>
Why are you so bothered?
This is just a a little story from someone's life.
>>
Hello friendos pls no bully :)))
>>
>>27485177
>that should be me filing for divorce with KB, not him!
>>
>>27485177
Has anyone ever considered how hypocritical we are of our actions. A lot of robots have spent countless hours, days skulking online trying to find a girl. It doesnt matter to us whether they're in a relationship or not. We build up a relationship trying to line the girl up to be our SO. We bitch and moan about women skeeving around for dick but we do the same.
>>
Guys, the point here isn't how beta the guy is (it's clear she didn't have romantic feelings for him and he didn't pick up on it) it's about how absurdly terrible women are at making important decisions. She's on the verge of leaving this guy as a result of months, maybe years of proof that he's shit, then as a result of a single romantic trip, does a 180 and marries him. She wastes years of her life and goes through a divorce simply because this guy managed to manipulate her feelings one night. Utterly disgusting.
>>
>>27485177

That an infatuation can delude a guy into believing their crush was really great when they weren't?
>>
>>27487374
Eh the world ain't perfect. That girl knew what she was doing guaranteed. Dutiful maidens are a fantasy from a bygone era.
>>
>>27487374
This implies she was on the verge of leaving him to begin with. What's much more realistic is that she mentioned some stupid shit about him being mean to her that day and Op getting pushy about the abusive boyfriend theme.
Girls are really fucking bad at telling people the truth in situations like this.
>>
>>27487374
>She's on the verge of leaving this guy as a result of months, maybe years of proof that he's shit

No she wasn't. She had no intention of leaving him at all, because what she called "abuse" wasn't really abuse, it was just a man being masculine and taking control.
>>
>>27485329
>Oh, you'll break up after the idle passing of your shared vacation? I'm on the edge of my seat.
You can only be this stupid, can't make it up.
>>
He could have gotten a masters degree in the time that he's spent pining over "KB"

6 figure bank and a social life would have introduced him to a dozen "KB"s

He also has a false sense of self righteousness. There's no guarantee that he's any better as a person or a boyfriend than KB's boyfriend/husband. He just believed he was because he listened to her side while their relationship was in a rough patch.
>>
I am exactly like the faggot in that reddit post which is why I don't bother with women anymore
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.