[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daily reminder that even if you make it to the top in every aspect
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3
File: MTE4MDAzNDEwOTQ2NDU5MTUw[1].jpg (159 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
MTE4MDAzNDEwOTQ2NDU5MTUw[1].jpg
159 KB, 1200x1200
Daily reminder that even if you make it to the top in every aspect in life, you'll still be depressed with a chance of snapping out at any second and demolish whatever you had going for you.
>>
File: ¦3.png (1 KB, 33x33) Image search: [Google]
¦3.png
1 KB, 33x33
i wanna bump this thread but benoit had too many of them
>>
>>27485130

Benoit was framed by Kevin Sullivan and the Dungeon of Doom.
>>
>top in every aspect in life
'pro' wrestlers are the circus freaks of the modern world.
>>
File: H¦3K.jpg (68 KB, 436x586) Image search: [Google]
H¦3K.jpg
68 KB, 436x586
>>27485149
you say that Iiek it's a bad thing
>>
THEREEEEEE's NO HOLLDINNNGGG MEEE BAACCCKKK
>>
>>27485130
of course he was going to freak out, look at the fuckers brain
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.