[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Reminder to treat women like children. Women are never held
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: bubbles.jpg (413 KB, 1064x1600) Image search: [Google]
bubbles.jpg
413 KB, 1064x1600
Reminder to treat women like children.

Women are never held accountable for their actions right?
>>
>>27485122
Reminder to think every man is a pig and animal.
Do you understand blaming others won't help you to survive in life?
>>
>>27485427
Look at this mad roastie, hahahaha
>>
>>27485427
objectively wrong
we are self aware so we arent animals
pigs are also animals

on the other hand, you cant argue women are children
my 54y old mother throws tantrums when things dont go her way
>>
>>27485122
>Reminder to treat women like children.
Everyone already does. Which is why things will never change.
>>
File: image_0.jpg (71 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
image_0.jpg
71 KB, 540x960
>>27485520
>Humana
>not animals
Nigger what the fuck?
>>
Treat women like women.
Which is a step above children and a step below other men.

This is how society always worked. A man was the head of his household and he took care of his children and his woman.

I don't think the problem is that women have been raised to the level of men. The problem is that men have lowered themselves down to the level of women.

Men today are weak and feminized. They don't want to take the lead. They don't want to take on responsibilities. They go around looking for a handout.

It's time to fight against the current status quo. Stop letting people walk over you and reclaim your place at the head of society.
>>
>>27485557
you heard it right here amerifat nigger
we are our own species, well above them
>>
>>27485583
you treat my sister like a silly child and I will beat the shit out of you

if you leave your basement and actually practice what you are preaching I would love to see that
>>
>>27485583
It's like the old saying "Let people use you for your own good, soon they'll use you for their own good."
>>
>>27485601
come try your luck little shit
>>
OP women should be treated like animals not children
>>
>>27485427
If men are pigs then women are the stinky mud we roll around in.
>>
>>27485427
No no. Men are beasts and savages. The last thing you want to do is cross a man because he will either kill you or rape you.

>not fearing men
Fuck off roastie
>>
>>27485611
kek stay hard on the internet preaching your masculine fantasy nonsense, you would get fucking destroyed in the real world
>>
>>27485583
this pretty much, too many men try to treat women like they are the same as any other guy, but this often proves disastrous as the female then proceeds to treat them as any child would a provider. Women are different from men, they are less inclined to think their actions out are illogical and are more emotional much like a child, men should not fall into the trap of treating them as equals, it harms both men and women to fall for this feminist trap.
>>
>>27485122
I just treat women and men as what they are, ultimately people. been going well ever since, let me know how it goes for y'all.
>>
>>27485656
>children
>emotional
Children are clever conniving little cunts. They aren't emotional they're selfish and all their actions stem around getting what they want

And treating a woman like someone who can't be held accountable for their actions will get you in trouble. You should treat them like serpents. Why people think women taking advantage of men, society and the system is childlike behavior that is beyond me. They know that they can manipulate men and they do it right now by allowing you to believe they are "acting like children"

You should treat women with scrutiny and hold them accountable for every action like you would all adults. That is how they lose respect and status. Insulting women and crying out your hatred for them will not get you anywhere.

God why are people so fucking stupid. You do realize every roastie getting BTFO was her being held accountable for her actions and outsmarted right?
>>
>>27485641
Feminazi detected.
>>
>>27485645
Top kek. Only funny post in this shit thread.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.