[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Feels thread >tfw i got kicked out from the military truck
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 12
File: image.png (35 KB, 645x552) Image search: [Google]
image.png
35 KB, 645x552
Feels thread

>tfw i got kicked out from the military truck school
>tfw i will get fired
>>
File: 1458980029662.jpg (9 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1458980029662.jpg
9 KB, 225x225
I'm sorry about that feel anon, my feel is in 6 weeks I'll be a 25 y/o NEET
>>
sorry to hear lad, I hope things turn out for you

>my depression keeps me up at night
>thinking
>all my insecurities and my chances that I once had
>ponder upon the fantasies of made up dreams and circumstances if I had tried to apply myself
>realizing I am now a grown man among many with open eyes of how the world truely is
>no friends or women
>feel comfortable talking to myself now
>literally hold conversations with myself and laugh at my own jokes and such

I dont hear voices or anything but just the act of verbally speaking things like practically an imaginary friend except my friend is me.
>>
File: 1440975042438.gif (360 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1440975042438.gif
360 KB, 480x480
>tfw i'm a failure, am useless, and not even sure what it'd be like to be happy/content with life
>>
>tfw banned from /a/ for getting dubs so can't shitpost
>>
>spring break starts
>ready as fuck for it
>middle of spring break
>kinda bored of sitting at home smoking weed and getting drunk all day
>end of spring break
>motivated as hell to do better in school
>first day back
>already overwhelmed again
>>
Been on a bunch of dating sites for 7 years. Have only made online friends, who disappear for a few weeks/months whenever I offer to meet up in person. Then after a few weeks/months come back online and say shit like 'hi wut u been up to?'
>>
>ask fateanon about future
>she says it will be very dark

at least she gave me two conflicting predictions (i made two posts and she probably thought it was two different people) so i still might have a chance, r-right?
>>
>>27485095
!!!! dont even kid yourslef like that senpai!!!! look at that top-notch gif you have there. one of the best out there. very top-shelf. you should collect more like these!!!! very good job!
>>
well it's my birthday today and i haven't killed myself yet
>>
>>27485010
I litreally do everything you just stated.

>literally hold conversations with myself and laugh at my own jokes and such

;_:
>>
File: disgusted normies.gif (2 MB, 384x216) Image search: [Google]
disgusted normies.gif
2 MB, 384x216
>>27484922
Thanks for this thread OP. I came to make one myself.
>tfw total loser
>tfw suck at literally everything
>tfw no friends
>tfw no drive
>tfw unattractive
>tfw underweight
>tfw no one likes me
>tfw no one respects me
It feels like I have something drawn on my face that everyone can see except me. Everyone seems averse about me, like theres a giant joke that everyone is in on except me. I feel a larger gap between me and others, I feel barely human.

Sometimes I tell myself I'm glad i'm an individual, that I'm glad I have my own value and beliefs and I stick to them, that i'm free of the pains and anxieties of having friends and relationships.

But sometimes the loneliness and lack of direction hits me like a truck. Sometimes I try to join the land of the living, to complete failure and embarrassment every time. I lack any ability to fit in, years of isolation have made me into something incompatible with other human beings. I'm stuck to this course now, and sometimes I look back and wish I'd somehow have become someone else. Sometimes I wish I was just normal.
>>
>>27485010
What do you do anon? How old are you? I'm 19 and I get the same feels sometimes now. I work a dead end wageslave job, the other people i work with are doing college at the same time. People my same age are already making double what I am. I feel like i'm falling behind in life rapidly, and I lack the ability to catch up or get ahead.
>>27485095
Basically this. Nothing really seems appealing.
>>27485210
I'd recommend adderall if you can get your hands on it, anon. It really works wonders for short bursts of absolutely intense productivity.
>>27485370
Happy birthday anon. And sorry you somehow are here on such an occasion. I was too, my birthday a few months ago. How old have you turned?
>>27485397
Hello, me.
>>
>>27485439
19 today, sucks cause no friends even talked to me today
>>
>>27485479
Sorry to hear that anon. If you're anything like me, all I can say is get used to the loneliness, because it's going to last the rest of your life.
>>
>>27484922
how the fuck did you manage that

those courses are designed, with multiple failsafes, to make you pass so the right boxes can get ticked so everyone can get on with their lives

what the hell did you even do
>>
>>27485499
well I'm joining the army in the next few weeks so at least that's something to do with my life and I get to leave this place
>>
Repairing customers iPhone 6s
Break home button accidentally
Ordered replacement came in and was faulty
Reordering tomorrow even tho I said today

His Touch ID won't work anymore and his going off at me
Fuck my shit up desu
>>
File: image.png (19 KB, 258x258) Image search: [Google]
image.png
19 KB, 258x258
>started talking to oneitis again
>tell her I really miss her
>tells me she misses me too
>talk for a few hours
>hasn't responded to me in 3 days
>but I KNOW she's on Facebook and snapchat
>consciously ignoring me

I think I'm beginning to realize that she lost interest in me a long time ago and is just being courteous at this point. Why do they do this? We used to FaceTime for 13 hours a day and fall asleep together. Now she takes a week or more to respond to me. Sometimes she doesn't at all until I message her again.
>>
>>27485595
You're a beta orbiter to her now

She only keeps you around to have another guy to have you do stuff for her if she needs it in the furure
>>
>>27485615
It hurts because you're probably right

>tfw I've tried to delete her from my life but I keep crawling back
>>
>>27485659
I'd take anything I could get from my ex desu lad
Miss her so much
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 891x695) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 891x695
>>27485803
I'm going to try and stick with it this time and take everything in stride.

>so what if she hasn't responded in a week
>mm-maybe she's busy with work and school..
>I-I should message her again to make sure she got my last message

It can't be healthy. My overall mood turns to shit whenever I think about her and what we had you know?
>>
File: drinking frog.png (61 KB, 600x434) Image search: [Google]
drinking frog.png
61 KB, 600x434
Just turned 28 and still am a virgin.

I guess I should be planning about what I should do with my wizard powers 2 years from now.

But hey being a wage slave and still living with my parents is bright thing to look at right guys!?
>>
>>27485877
Stop being such a faggot.Jesus,do you have any aspirations?Your 28 not 38.
>>
>>27485952

I had aspirations when I was like 22. That's gone to utter shit. Now I've just accepted my fate as a fucking loser. I feel bad for my parents for even putting up with a piece of shit like me.

I should just move out and be homeless. Not like its that much worse than my existence right now. It'll at least match my own despair.
>>
>>27485976
Stop pitying yourself.How can anyone achieve anything when you are so negative.I understand many robots have had hard lifes compared to the average person.But do you want to be happy or successful or sad?Everyone wants to be happy.So why wallow?Why do you or any one else here?If you want you can be happy but you gonna have to put the hard yards.So really what do you want to achieve or do this year and in your life aim big.
>inb4 cheesy
>>
>tfw so hungover I feel like I'm dying
>>
>>27485397
That bitch on the right is so fucking ugly and pretentious looking
>>
>>27485851
Just remember it'll feel 5x worse not having any communication
I take heroin to take her off my mind and the last time I saw her was when she came to my house to talk things over with me and I was ODing.. She sat at the hospital with me and visited me in rehab

She sends me occasional texts checking up on me but I told her I do it to forget her and she told me she knew that and still loves me but is stuck with her current BF but can't break up with him because his suicidal

She just messaged me 5 minutes ago and said she's coming to my house to talk..
I'm about to shoot up so hopefully I wake up next to her or to her shaking my body as I nod in and out
Feels good to vent.. Sorry man

Jessica I love you so much, please don't hate me when you find me
>>
>>27486075
It's all good man. Go easy on the drugs and don't be too hard on yourself. You're lucky enough to have experienced mutual love at one point.

We're all going to make it eventually, anon.
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
>>27486242
She's here and is on the bed with me (pic related)
She's calling my mum
I love you anon, I'll be back once I get out of rehab again
>>
>>27486242
>>27486323
Mum is on her way
I'll keep giving you updates on what happens if you want
>>
>>27486323
>>27486348
Intervention????
>>
>>27486369
Guarantee it'll be rehab man
Mums about 5minutes away if you can wait that long
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
>>27486404
On our way to the hospital
Eta 10mins
>>
>father left when I was a baby
>has never made any effort to help my mother raise me and my sister, never paid child support etc.
>showed up like once every three months to take us to meet his side of the family or ask how we are
>less often as the years passed, now very rarely
>up until I was about 18 I at least put up the farce that I gave a shit but it was always the same 'I love you, you are my precious son, we should talk more' every time
>currently 20+ recently just stopped bothering
>he still occasionally tries to talk to me or meet me but I ignore it as best I can
Help me out here.
Am I being a dick? Is it valid for me to just not want to deal with this shit?
>>
>>27486696
Tough one. You can always reconnect with him later in life.
>>
>>27484956
That is the future I face near the end of this year. Why haven't we killed ourselves yet?
>>
>>27486696
Not at all. Keep at it, anon. If he never cared about you, no need for you to care about him.
>>
File: 1423799519267.jpg (41 KB, 389x366) Image search: [Google]
1423799519267.jpg
41 KB, 389x366
>>27485010
yes, this is me too.
>>
>>27486696
>never paid child support etc.

Are you sure? Because I think that's illegal. If it's illegal to not pay child support why dont the police intervine? If you could just not pay child support, why would anyone do it?
>>
>>27486974
According to my mother she never got anything off him. It doesn't seem absurd as I know he moved a lot, including to his home country occasionally.

>>27486906
That's the thing. He does care, at least enough to come over occasionally and attempt to connect. But I have zero emotional connection to the guy because he didn't raise me and our relationship for the past decade amounts to him telling me 'I love you my son, I miss you' once every six months or so.

He has a fairly normal relationship with my sister.
>>
>>27487097
>He does care, at least enough to come over occasionally and attempt to connect
>telling me 'I love you my son, I miss you' once every six months or so

Sure sounds like a caring father to me.
>>
File: image.jpg (58 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58 KB, 960x540
Update
Just woke up in a hospital bed lol
Not sure where I am but I think in the main section

Getting transferred to rehab clinic tomorrow morning which means I'll be leaving you guys.. It's 2:40am
Love you all, good night
>>
>>27485251
Where are you from anon?
Just wondering
>>
>>27487727
My arm always looks like that when I remove the band aid docs give me after blood tests
>>
>>27485976
You still have the other half of your life. Considering how you didn't have much of a choice in your life from 1-18 you have most of your life ahead of you. You can do stuff as hobbies
>>
>>27487727
You in aus bro?
>>
>>27486323
She seems like a qt
>>
File: Life is painful.png (830 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Life is painful.png
830 KB, 1280x720
>Don't know what I want out of life anymore
>Don't even know how to describe my feels because whatever I say just doesn't feel like it does it justice.
>Just feel bored, constantly, no matter what I do
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.