[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I am here to vent about the "quality" of western
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: picard.jpg (57 KB, 750x600) Image search: [Google]
picard.jpg
57 KB, 750x600
So I am here to vent about the "quality" of western women, I am feeling very jaded...

In the past 10 years I have been interacting with a few women:
LTR (7y); was a starfish in bed from the get go; ended up emotionally cheating on me with a fellow brit. Found out after my gut feeling was telling me something was up as she was distant and getting drunk almost every night... Confronted her; I was immediately the guilty one for spying on her to find out what was going on. She eventually moved out with "I need time to think about my life, I should be back in 2 months"; never came back.

Met local woman via reddit, she was cheating with her boring business-suit boyfriend with me hoping to relive her teens. Things were sweet, but I fell for her, and she ghosted me.

Met local photog at pub shooting concerts; she is clearly attracted and confessed to it; but keeps telling me I am in the friendzone (also telling me about "you are the only guy I met I haven't slept with in the past month"). One evening she calls me "anon I am lonely and bored at home, come over"; making out, she freaks out suddenly because she has a "serious" boyfriend. Attempts "suicide". She gets dumped by her boyfriend, and then blocks me/avoids me.

Meet another woman, I make it clear we can only be FWB, she says she is ok with it; she starts developping feels. Tell her its not ok with me if she gets attached. Attempts suicide.

Get a crush on a waitress, for months she keeps giving me IOIs, gather all my courage and drop her a word about going out, slip her my number, she goes "I don't want a relationship right now..."; still keeps checking me out when I am in the place even if we avoid each other now.

Talk to a few local girls here and there (when I manage to get over my massive social anxiety), they seem down to meet again, but when the time comes they flake.

LTR, everything I do makes her jealous, constant accusations.

Why are all bitches so broken in the head? Or is it just me?
>>
>>27484843
fuck off normie

origanomente
>>
File: 15151155.gif (1 MB, 357x198) Image search: [Google]
15151155.gif
1 MB, 357x198
>>27484843
>Met local woman via reddit,
>>
>>27484864
I am far from normie; I have social anxiety, coupled with a hint of aspie, and borderline personality.

All of them properly diagnosed and under therapy. Only thing is I still get "something" because I try unlike some of you.
>>
>>27484843
>ended up emotionally cheating on me with a fellow brit.

Why is that sentence so funny? Its like you are ok with it because he was your fellow brit. Or he wasnt supposed to do that because he lives in the same country as you lmao

Idk man, seems like its mainly the women being bitches or just being flaky. Not really much you can do besides make them feel more comfortable with you. Make them laugh more and dont be hung up about the date, just be like fuck it whatever happens happens and they will probably respond better maybe
>>
>>27484907
im not a brit, she was.
>>
>>27484843
>this whole fucking post

Yeah you need to get the fuck out right now
>>
File: notanormie.jpg (229 KB, 1230x906) Image search: [Google]
notanormie.jpg
229 KB, 1230x906
>>27484877
I am gonna ask you one more time - politely - to leave
you are not welcome here
>>
>>27484843
Every time a women gets to know you she tries to commit suicide lol how much of a piece of shit are you?
>>
>>27485118
> Implying I even had sex with any of these bitches

But sure brobots, keep not trying, keep being a victim.
>>
>>27485169
Nice try troll.

I already know I am shit. Tell me something I don't already know.
>>
>>27485114
No you get the fuck out, you neckbearded loser.

Keep seeking validation that you foreveralone.jpg in here ? this is why you can't have nice things. Your mindset is fucked from the start and you just keep pilling it on.

"Oh woe is me! I cannot find a cutie because I don't even try! please make me feel better brobots!"
You are no better than SJW and feminists circlejerking.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.