[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>You can't do anything right, son
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 1458158193935.jpg (73 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
1458158193935.jpg
73 KB, 540x540
>You can't do anything right, son
>>
>son, why can't you be like the other kids
>why'd you have to make it so difficult on us
>we're getting old anon! we can't take this anymore!
>>
at least you have a father OP
>>
>>27484633
>I may be a failure as a son, but at least I'm not a failure as a parent
that I ever have to worry about that with my mommy, she loves her little boy as he is :3
>>
>>27484658
This desu. She can't bare to see her son depressed and buys him tendies and lots of goodies every time she comes back from the shops.
>>
>>27484676
>come home
>there's a little toys r us bag on my door knob with a lego set inside
thanks mom :)
>>
>>27484690
>tfw you are 26yo and mom does this still
>>
>>27484717
life is so wonderful. presents never stop being fun and magical

and I think you mean 31 desu
>>
>at this point I can't even be mad, I'm just disappointed. I thought you were better than this

>Other parents have do deal with drug addicts and bailing their kids out of jail, so I should be happy that this is all I have to deal with

>Son, just... Just leave me alone for a bit. I can't deal with you right now. I have to think.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.