[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Talk to me.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2
File: abomey.jpg (139 KB, 760x560) Image search: [Google]
abomey.jpg
139 KB, 760x560
I need to talk to somebody. I've been deleted many, many times. One of you has to be as low as I am.
>>
I'll talk to you friend. How are you feeling today? Want do you want to talk about?
>>
>>27484551
Is contactfagging allowed here?
>>
>>27484535
Me too. I wanma talk and listen op. Is contactfagging banned?
>>
>>27484558
i don't know. I'm a newfag.
>>
>>27484570
Are you at least a robot?
>>
On my road to escape the robot life.. or at least i was hoping
>>
>>27484576
I'm 27 years, i drop out from college last summer, i live in my parents house, i'm unemployed, i currently don't know anyone in my home town since all the friends i had in here live somewhere else and all the friends i had from college live in other cities. Am i a legit robot?
>>
I'll be your friend if you kill me.
>>
You're not that bad. You can still turn your life around and find purpose.
>>
>>27484609
I guess. You'd probably listen to all of my problems and I'd listen to yours but... how could we help each other? There's nothing we can do. Talking just makes it worse.
>>
>>27484609
Oh i forgot to add: I also spent the last year of college living completely alone without internet and spent my days smoking weed, jerking off, watching films, listening to music and reading.
>>
>>27484613
What makes you want to kill yourself anon
>>
>>27484636
Did you learn anything from it?
>>
>>27484535
I've talked to some of you guys before on skype and such.
The problem you have is easy, you're all really really dumb, and aren't aware of it.
That's pretty much it, you're all pretty much downie numbskulls.
>>
>>27484635
We can advise and share points of view. If you want help (what i realisr during almost a decade of failures) you have to help yourself. And you have to start now.
>>
>>27484665
I will add you then.
>>
>>27484635
W'll talk, I see what i can do for you friend. i don't have a facebook account so my e-mail address is [email protected]
>>
>>27484668
N-no steam?
>>
>>27484643
yeah. Living alone is fucking awesome. Also after living 9 months without internet at home and having to go to my college solely for the purpose of using internet to download more films and music was really good. I find out that without internet i spent more time doing other stuff and i jerked off much less.
>>
>>27484667

What media would you prefer? My gmail is [email protected]
>>
>>27484683
That is purely for comfiness and feeling temporarely good tho
>>
>>27484677
No i'm not a gamer, sorry. I have a PS2 but it's full of dust now.
I'm also not a weeaboo, but i do enjoy watching animes from time to time.
>>
You're all significantly older than I am. I don't want to bother you. This is absurd.
>>
>>27484731
I doubt. There are many confused teens and young adults here
>>
File: City of Kumase, 1874.png (1 MB, 1067x680) Image search: [Google]
City of Kumase, 1874.png
1 MB, 1067x680
>>27484668
Email sent just now.
>>
>having driving lessons
>been doing ok so far
>bit dodgy last lesson, would have liked it to have gone better
>gets to day before next lesson, decide I am going to really be positive and nail the next lesson
>don't drink the day before, go to bed early, read to try and get sleepy
>even keep positive tune going 'round in my head
>feel actually alright for once
>doesn't work out too well-takes hours for me to fall asleep and I end up going downstairs to eat something to see if that helps
>eventually get to sleep, wake up a couple or so times but get 5-6 hours
>think 'never mind' -I'm used to only getting this much sleep and besides, I'm too flustered in the morning to notice-feel OK
>even make sure I get some breakfast
>2 hours later lesson ends-made loads of mistakes and absolutely no progress in my progress booklet, worst lesson so far, by far.
fucking kill me
>>
>>27485060
Dont let it get to you.
In the grand scheme of things its nothing. Just practice more if you can.
I failed the test many times until I passed by luck.
My speedometer died during the test, lol
>>
>>27485567
appreciated
orig
>>
>>27484535
>I've been deleted many, many times. One of you has to be as low as I am.

What did he mean by this?
>>
https://discord.gg/0ulU9wpa9Y9EvKkM

If anyone wants to talk join my discord and we can talk about memes
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.