[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what do you belive in /r9k/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5
File: cools.png (197 KB, 623x226) Image search: [Google]
cools.png
197 KB, 623x226
what do you belive in /r9k/?
>>
File: image.jpg (796 KB, 3300x2550) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
796 KB, 3300x2550
Bernie mo'fucking sanders

Better than nothing honestly
>>
>>27484507
>voting for a literal cuckold
>>
I believe we're not alone

I believe my little soul has grown

And I'm still so afraid
>>
I kind of believe that I'm everyone and everyone is me, or rather I am just a part of my true self and so is everyone around me. We're all part of the same being experiencing life step by step until we all become one again.
We collect all of our experiences and perspectives to form a greater understanding of everything. Life as we know it is merely a temporary part of our existence and so is the universe merely the stage for our initial performance. Death is merely the end of a cycle.
>>
>>27484579
Basically buddhism.
>>
>>27484606
Not really. As far as I know, buddhists believe in reincarnation. I don't.
>>
>>27484652
>buddhists believe in reincarnation
Nope. Punarbhava is not reincarnation. Buddishts don't belive in an individuality, a soul or a spirit.
>>
I only belief in death, as it is the only consistency.
>>
>>27484671
Hmm that is interesting. I guess I am kind of a buddhist then. It's not that I base my life around that thought, I just find it to be interesting and 'believable'.
>>
>>27484680
A triangle's interior angles add up to 180 degrees. There are a lot of consistincies in this world you dumb fuck.
>>
>>27484697
What is non euclidean geometry YOU dumb fuck.
>>
I believe that God is going to create a new Earth or "world". There will be no sun, God will be the light which fills up the world. Everyone will be resurrected and we will either join God on this new Earth or we will experience "The 2nd death" which results in our destruction in the lake of fire and sulfur.
>>
File: Emprah.jpg (92 KB, 646x720) Image search: [Google]
Emprah.jpg
92 KB, 646x720
God-Emperor of Mankind
>>
I don't believe anything, because I'm a scientist.
>>
God and irony
>>
>>27484753
Why resurrect people just to tell them they're not worthy and kill them again?
>>
>>27484831
Good.
>implying I expected that to be original
>>
File: 1458914740379.png (139 KB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
1458914740379.png
139 KB, 400x225
>>27484507
fuck off kukold
>>
>>27484475
i believe that our language has trapped us
>>
>>27484507

Fucking quq.
>>
After you die, you go whenever your mind wanted to go during the life.

So fire up that imagination, fags.
>>
File: 1420105202911.png (141 KB, 510x546) Image search: [Google]
1420105202911.png
141 KB, 510x546
>>27484827
My battle brother
>>
>>27484874
Because they have to be judged on Judgement day. Humans either belong to satan or to God, judgement day is the destruction of satan along with his people. Death is sleeping, we as human beings have immortal souls which when we die reside in the Earth until we are judged. Judgement day is the stripping of our immortality if we are not worthy, while for the chosen it is acheiving ultimate one-ness with God and we will change and be like angels.
>>
>>27485046
That's a lot more merciful than eternal torment I guess.
>>
We will be the end of our species
>>
Nothing matters in the end. Morality is a lie. Free will is an illusion. We're all just biological automatons. All the progress humans have made will be lost.
>>
>>27484475
>Tfw claim to be sikh
>Tfw cant show compassion and dont believe in equality
Kill me.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.