[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have a question Anons
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (64 KB, 747x552) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64 KB, 747x552
Do you sometimes wish you were a Chad or deep down can you honestly say your content with your robot life?
>>
Deep down, no. I honestly prefer my robot life over all other types, I only wish I can become more of a robot and cut contact with all people I know.

The true thing I want is death. Life is futile and being a robot made me realize that. I'd rather be a robot than anything else, or dead
>>
I was always happy with my life, but others aren't. They always judge and mock you. Yes, I am ugly, manlet (only 6 0), but just let me live my life.

Why do you have to watch me so often and talk to your friends about me and mock me? Just act like I don't exist please.
>>
i am content

i don't care about being chad
>>
>>27484418
Funny you should mention this, OP, cause I had a revelation about this the other day. Basically, the backstory is that I'm a normie - I'm not a robot but I'm not a chad either. There's this one girl from uni I used to really envy - she was one of the heads of the theatre group, she had a ton of close and very attractive friends and she was so drop-dead gorgeous that I can't even think of her sexually because she's just too pretty for that. I went to a theatre group afterparty (I know other people there, I have no real connection to theatre though), I saw her there, and I overheard her saying how she needs to drop out of uni because she's failing her classes, and later on she was crying and being told that she needs to go to the police and report the fact that she was raped. I didn't envy her at that point, I felt sorry for her, and I was happy to not have any problems as major as that.
The moral of the story is that everyone has their problems, and just because you don't see them doesn't mean they don't exist and that they're not worse than ours. One of my "Chad" friends ended up hanging himself, so don't be too hasty to want to change shoes, because you never know what's really going on with the other person.
>>
I couldn't live as a Chad.

I've learned to embrace what I am... a "creep".
I mind my own business and get shit done alone and that's okay.

Shit, if a woman liked me, I'd assume shit's about to hit the fan and get outta dodge.

If I were a Chad so many women would like me and I'd never feel safe.

I can be invisible like I am now - Chad's always got eyes on him.

I wouldn't be able to cope.

I'm a robot, and I'm happy about it.
>>
>>27484899
>implying normie problems are real problems
>>
>>27484900
your self-awareness makes you sound pretty mature. which makes me assume your a genuinely nice person. but don't put yourself down, i'm sure there's something you're great at which makes people (and also grills) like you.
>>
>>27484418
I'm fine with my rather isolated life with little social circle. I just wish I made more money.
>>
>>27484911
And why would they not be?
>>
File: image.jpg (14 KB, 212x249) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14 KB, 212x249
>I just want a qt in an oversized sweater holding my hand and walking with me to the park with the brisk fresh smelling spring air wafting through her hair as she tells me I make her happy

That could only happen if I were a Chad.
>>
>>27484959
That's just not true - you don't need to be a chad to have a cute girlfriend. I'm a non-Chad normie and my gf is a cute 7/10 like me.
>>
>>27484418
I will never be content. I could have the world at my feet and it wouldn't be enough. I'm coming to think that I don't have anxiety but something else. No matter how little I have to do or am expected of I'm still bothered. Perhaps I really just hate everything that much.
>>
>>27484952
>The moral of the story is that everyone has their problems, and just because you don't see them doesn't mean they don't exist and that they're not worse than ours.
>dropping out of school

Meanwhile
>has friends
>had sex
>went to school
>>
>>27485002
>getting raped is better than what you have
I know you want to make your life seem the most pitiable so you can win the feelsbad competition, but you can't just make assumptions that getting raped, when rape is one of the most serious crimes in the world, is better than your life.
>>
I would love to be a chad. Honestly who wouldn't? I'd love to be a rich good looking chad.
>>
>>27485028
If she never left the house like I did she wouldn't be raped as well. She deserves to get raped by a chad. She had hundreds of beta orbiters who would never rape her but wanted to fuck a narcisistic egoistic self centered chad. I laugh at women getting raped by chads.
>>
File: image.jpg (30 KB, 395x392) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30 KB, 395x392
>>27484978
How'd you meet?

original comment
>>
File: Edge.png (82 KB, 228x200) Image search: [Google]
Edge.png
82 KB, 228x200
>>27485049
Careful there buddy, make sure not to cut yourself on that edge.
>>
>>27485072
On tinder, weirdly enough. We were both looking of casual hookups, but we realised that we got along really well so we ended up dating.
>>
>>27485074
I am not edgy. It's the truth. You think she would get raped if she didn't leave the house or something?
>>
>>27485110
And if everyone was dead, no-one would have to worry about anything. Why don't we all kill ourselves?
>>
>>27485135
You are acting like a child.

You say it's worse to get raped than have anyone rape you.
>>
File: 1438742532218.jpg (102 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
1438742532218.jpg
102 KB, 1280x800
>>27484982

>I will never be content. I could have the world at my feet and it wouldn't be enough

I was gonna post a long response about how I have many of the aspects /r9k/ would consider to be "Chad-ish" and how I'm still not happy, but you summarised it well.

Fuck, how did it come to this? Why will the grass I'm standing on NEVER be green, despite the fact I did all the things my neighbour did?
>>
>>27485150
I'm showing that that line of logic is incorrect by providing a ridiculous example.
Also your second statement makes no sense.
>>
>>27485181
She had the option to choose among hundreds of beta orbiters and she chose a Chad. You can't deny that. Why wouldn't she be responsible for getting raped?
>>
>>27485215
What are you even talking about? I have no idea who raped her or how it happened - it could be a beta, it could be a chad, who knows. You can't just assume these facts. And besides, she doesn't have beta orbiters - she has friends who are alphas in their own right. How is she responsible for the actions of a different person?
>>
>>27485255
80% of rapes are committed by Chads, that's why they don't get reported. I know she got raped by a Chad because she didn't report. I am paying the price of my childhood, shit genetics and so on and I did nothing to deserve them yet I am blamed for them. Why shouldn't she be blamed for actions of others?
>>
>>27485296
Your argument is beginning to fall apart, my friend. I know that you're going through your teenage phase, but if you want to just make a point in showing off your edge, then I'm wasting my time with you.
>>
>>27485326
You are SJW. Just because a pretty Stacy got raped you cry in your sleep.
>>
>>27484899
What's the point of this story
>you may be a depressed, suicidal virgin who hasn't had any human contact besides your mother for half a decade, but on rare occasions Stacies and Chads can feel down too!
It's kind of like comparing Buddhist terrorism to Islamic terrorism. Both could happen, but one happens 1000 times more than the other.
>>
>>27485480
But to respond to the question being asked, I'm not sure if I would want to be a Chad. Being self aware if I were to just become a Chad overnight ID be resentful of all the women knowing how shallow they are. But I hate my life now so it's an improvement
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.