[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>feel insane from neetdom and life in general >have acne
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: 1459169065248.jpg (82 KB, 500x739) Image search: [Google]
1459169065248.jpg
82 KB, 500x739
>feel insane from neetdom and life in general
>have acne mess on face that makes me look disgusting
>afraid of job interview because of this
>don't even want to go to get my haircut because I feel disgusting
>feel like killing myself but don't because...
>>
Exercise and go outside for a while
Eat better
Get a haircut anyway, the barber doesn't care

t. fellow neet
>>
File: dermatillo2.jpg (19 KB, 199x260) Image search: [Google]
dermatillo2.jpg
19 KB, 199x260
Don't pick your zits.

I had a fuckton of acne from pre puberty until the day I started getting my first wrinkles. If you've just got normal (not cystic) acne, picking your zits just makes it go from "ugly" to "scary."

You can pull off "ugly." You're not going to be a cool guy, but you can pull it off and do what you need to do. Alot harder to pull off "scary." Focus on yourself. Don't let ugly stop you from going out there and getting the shit you need for yourself.
>>
>>27484614
>scary
What exactly do you mean by this? Scars? Isn't there treatment for that? Fellow acne sufferer here.
>>
>>27484479

>go outside

where? The park with all the couples? A cafe?
Alone?

Going outside makes things even lonelier. Not op btw.
>>
>>27484241
>>afraid of job interview because of this

>implying anyone was ever rejected from a job because of acne

Just try to fix it by changing your pillowcases often and visiting a dermatologist, and go on with your life. Acne themselves never stopped anyone from achieving anything, it's the overblown insecurity that's the problem.
>>
>>27484704
Not the guy you responded to but Accutane worked for me although i tdidnt help much with scars.
>>
>>27484721
Lack of sunlight only furthers acne.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.