[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's it called when she doesn't respond to your messages
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (18 KB, 337x337) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18 KB, 337x337
What's it called when she doesn't respond to your messages for days but is active on snapchat and kikebook?
>>
>>27483854
it means she is a fucking whore and doesnt want you
>>
>>27483854
Its called getting cucked
>>
>tfw my oneitis is doing this to me

He's a gigantic faggot and I start to hate him when this happens, but as soon as he responds I'll want him to be my perfect BF
>>
File: image.png (19 KB, 258x258) Image search: [Google]
image.png
19 KB, 258x258
>>27483874
Why do you think he does this? My oneitis kept doing this shit too much so I eventually stopped talking to her. Only recently we started talking again but now she keeps doing it
>>
>>27483854
She doesn't give a shit about you as a friend and you should stop wasting your time with her.

Girls will easily replace anybody they interact with and they rarely, if ever, develop any form of connection to someone.
>>
>>27483910
I DON'T KNOW
ARE WE NOT GOOD ENOUGH? I think I am an interesting person but I never get the opportunity to talk about it much but I have so much I want to share with him. Once I let him into my world he'll let me into his, you feel? I think he's just bored of me and I'm so disappointed. Maybe I message him too much. Or I'm not cute enough or something...

How'd you guys get talking again?
>>
>>27483945
>maybe he's bored of me
Iktf anon. I was looking back through my old messages with her and I could tell she was losing interest slightly.

My relationship with her is fucking complicated but basically she messaged me back in November and showed me a song she heard at a coffee shop that was an instrumental to a song I wrote and it reminded her of me. Anyway we texted for like a fucking day before she dropped off the earth and didn't message me again. But she was always on fb and choosing not to respond to me so I got mad and blocked her number. I just recently messages her on Sunday
>>
>>27484021
That sounds sweet while it lasted. Perhaps she's just using you for validation though. That's how I feel with the person I'm talking with, or I'm scared he's laughing at me.

You should drop her dude. She's more trouble than she's worth. You'll feel horrible and inadequate for a while but you'll be the one benefiting from it in the long run. Ignore her back, give her a taste of her own medicine.
>>
File: image.jpg (35 KB, 338x346) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35 KB, 338x346
>>27484058
I've dropped her 3-4 times and it didn't seem to bother her. For exactly what she's doing now. I don't know anon I'm high right now and miserable. Why do I keep remembering all the good and not the bad? Why do they do this to us? We're good decent people

Have a braceface doggo
>>
>>27484158
She doesn't care about you as much as you cared about her. Never did, never will.
>>
File: image.jpg (131 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
131 KB, 640x640
>>27484158
Sorry to hear that, Anon. I'm having megafeels almost panic attack tier over it right now, so I getchu.

Drop her for good man. You'll find someone who deserves you. While I'm waiting for my oneitis to respond, have a pancake baby.
>>
>>27484182
That's a hard truth to accept. Maybe I keep going back to her in hopes that everything will go back to normal? Those were some of the most happiest moments I've ever had.
>>
>>27483854
It's called "take a hint you fucking autist".
I swear robots are like this buffoon I have in my office, the guy is completely devoid of self-respect and unable to understand social cues, like dude when you barge in my office to do your sad little dance for the millionth time with your dirty non-funny jokes and irrelevant news how can you not see you're not welcome?
How does one person see someone with a closed face, looking straight at their monitor and answering their crap with grumbled mono-syllabes and not think "Wow I'm clearly annoying the crap out of this person who's trying their best to make that fact clear without actually considering me retarded and saying it to my face, for my dignity's sake it's time to get lost"?
I can only surmise he's doing it on purpose but I don't see the gain for him: he doesn't get any "victory" out of it, everyone now either just treat him like shit immediately or tell him to get lost before he can even open his mouth.
Back to the original point: you guys are doing the same thing with your "what great mystery is this behavior when she doesn't answer me but he's clearly online?".
>>
>>27484228
Thanks anon. Hopefully things work out for you so you can be happy and not worry about the bullshit.
>>
>>27484273
The sad thing about your post is that you're 100% right.
>>
File: 1458373259343-1.jpg (44 KB, 330x330) Image search: [Google]
1458373259343-1.jpg
44 KB, 330x330
>>27483854
>tfw GF has seen me and hasn't responded since Sunday
>too beta to initiate conversation with her

Heck these feels, not talking to her at least once a day makes me feel like utter shit about myself
>>
>>27484560
If your girlfriend won't even answer you then just dump her sorry ass. She's made it clear she has no respect for you.
>>
>tfw I do that with girls who initiate a conversation with me
>>
its called find a new gf
no point in wasting your time
i just dropped my gf because she wants to hit up nightclubs and parties and shit
no big deal
>>
>>27484622
>oh wow YOU'RE dumping ME? and over a stupid facebook message? omg you're suuuuuch a big loser. no one else will love you you know. wait till I tell all of my friends about this!
>>
>>27483854
>William Shatner "sings" Rocketman

Goddamn I know this pic
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.