[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Roast Me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: image.png (2 MB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2 MB, 750x1334
My only in life is golf (I'm not even good at it)
>>
Damn shittiest body I've ever later eyes on and that's coming from a robot.
>>
>>27483736

Ok i am in a good mood these few minutes so im not gonna roast you im gonna give you some advice that will probably make your life less shit

1. CHANGE YOUR FUCKING HAIRCUT
your haircut is fucking disgusting and retarded. Fucking open a few magazines and take a look what kind of haircut guys have in there. Then make sure you get a semi-related haircut. You look like an edgy fat goth emo faggot

2. CHANGE YOUR MOTHERFUCKIGN CLOTHES

literally what the fuck are you wearing? This is worse than nerd-tier. That pants looks fucking ugly and those shoes are cringefest. That shirt is even more pathetic. All thats missing is a neckbeard and a literal fedora.
Just like point #1 open a magazine and have a look at clothing they have there. Or grow some fucking balls, walk into a clothing store outside your own town and literally ask one of the workers there to give you some actual decent respectable clothing

3. YOUR BODY IS ABSOLUTELY SHIT AND YOUR FACE IS FUCKING FAT
i honestly dont know how you cannot know this but do you know a human being needs to exercise or do some sort of sports? Pick up running and go to the gym. Its the cheapest, easiest thing you can do. You only need yourself for it.

Good luck OP
>>
>>27483736
Trap potential
>>
>>27483777
bumping this advice

i honestly hope you're gonna do it OP

6 months later you are gonna look back at this moment and regret you didnt do it sooner
>>
>>27483777

rude desu

all true tho, but easily changeable

you look salvagable OP
>>
nice haircut, faggot
>>
>>27483848
well better than i am rude than other people he knows in real life

he can easily change it if he takes the advice
>>
File: image.jpg (75 KB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
75 KB, 960x640
My friend posted this photo from months ago to roast me but r9k you will be happy to know I have shaved my head and run 7km every morning
>>
File: chadoutfit.png (637 KB, 995x1312) Image search: [Google]
chadoutfit.png
637 KB, 995x1312
>>27483736
>>27483749
>>27483777
>>27483828
>>27483846
>>27483848
>>27483853
>>27483870
>>27483885

I made this just now

how hard is it guys?

your looks is the fucking easiest thing to change, you can do that in an afternoon.

you cant change your autism but at least try to look decent
>>
CUt ur hair u faggot
>>
Your haircut is the worst part about you. With it you look like a lesbian substitute teacher. I don't why they're giving you so much shit about your body though, there is no indication that you are unfit or healthy, you just have a very young face. Your clothes look good in my opinion, nice shirt and pants, but I'd have to agree with those shoes, they look very dated.
>>
>>27483908
>Chads still wear autistic, baggy jeans
Thanks for the laugh anon. Stop deceiving these poor guys.
>>
>>27484017
>autistic baggy jeans

literally all i did was google jeans, i dont even see the difference between jeans but you should just wear normal jeans instead of fedora-tier pants like OP wears

what kind of jeans doesnt really matter as long as its not old guys jeans or skinny jeans or way too baggy jeans

just wear something like in that pic
>>
Let's just say you certainly belong here OP because damn son you ugly af.
>>
>>27483736
You go to Bond. How do you live with that?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.