[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>DUDE PARTIES LMAO Why do normies consider partying to be
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3
File: maxresdefault.jpg (87 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
87 KB, 1920x1080
>DUDE PARTIES LMAO

Why do normies consider partying to be the peak enjoyment of life?
>>
>>27483719
>OP never had a party

kek ihhahahahahahahah fucking lonely faggot

weirdo nerd

i bet you were always an awkward outcast

hahahahahah hahahahaha aawwwww didnt you ever get to a party>?

I bet girls said eeewwwwww no plz dont invite OP

ahhahahaha ahahaha omg

hey lets invite OP and all pretend to like him hahahaha yeah

im betting you 10 dollars you dont give OP a hug or a kiss on the cheek
hahahahahah

hahahahaha

get in here faggots laugh at OP

hahahahaha OP is a weirdo OP is a weirdo
>>
>>27483728
Hey guys this poster again.

I read back what I said and realized it wasn't very cool of me. So i'm here to apologise. Sorry man. I didn't know what I was thinking.

I hope we all can have a nice discussion for the rest of the thread.
>>
>>27483719
Because they are??? Lmao fucking virgin. If you actually believed that reading a book or shitposting on r9k was more fun than having sex with staceys you wouldn't make this thread to express your jealousy.
>>
Humans are primates and one of the defining characteristics of primates is their socializing.

Parties are a purely positive form of socializing. People gather together to laugh and have fun and mingle and socialize in a purely positive and benevolent way free and separate of the problems and responsibilities of everyday life.

I don't understand how you could see a negative here.
>>
>>27483719
If you get drunk enough you can enjoy partying, implying you've ever been to one.
>>
>>27483812
There are many different ways to socialize and parties are usually a shitty way to go about it.
>>
File: 188006.jpg (123 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
188006.jpg
123 KB, 1920x1080
Peak enjoyment of life is cum blasting rawdog inside pussy with non Jewish certified foreskin
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.