[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I am a 24 year old kv living in my moms basement. I have only
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 1453054680368.png (103 KB, 217x320) Image search: [Google]
1453054680368.png
103 KB, 217x320
I am a 24 year old kv living in my moms basement. I have only worked a little bit part time in the past.
Now there's a chance i could get a job and i'd have to move to another country for it.
This is spooky as fuck, what do i do?
>>
>>27483609
Calculate if leaving the country is worth it for a chance to become a normie.

You know damn well that life is so much more than you are doing right now?

Unless you got something to lose, which you dont if you havent worked a single day in your life and are on /r9k/ I say go for every chance that makes you happy anon
>>
>>27483618
All the money seems pretty nice.
My mom doesn't let me neet at her expense and getting and keeping neetbux seems really hard.
That jobs salary would be considered pretty low in my country but is very high in the other country so i'd live pretty comfortably, get the cool eletronics i want and still save money.
>>
>>27483692
then do it

now im leaving the thread

godspeed anon
>>
>>27483692
talk to your mom first if she'd take you in again if things would go wrong, so you'd know that there's a place where you could go if things went to shit. if you're away from home you're somewhat forced to meet new people, improving social skills. considering all things this job offer might be a huge improval to what you have atm. take that chance you can most likely always return. unless your mom hates you.
>>
>>27483755
Yeah i think i could move back here. It would feel very weird to move back when i'm 25 or at least close to it and have moved alone for a while.

I'll meet people at work but i'd probably be a robot there as well, spending my free time in my apartment posting feels.
>>
>>27484237
no need to feel weird about it dude it's much better to go back home than landing on the streets and your mum would definitely understand, she told me today while sucking my dong, she's a very nice lady. so if this is all set, quit being a faggot, and get that job and earn some shekels. wish you all the best, anon.
>>
>>27483609
No! Keep doing what you have been doing! Stay on your frog board hating the outside world and never change!
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.