[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
foreign Gf's/bfs storys
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (104 KB, 441x846) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
104 KB, 441x846
Being from the U S of A im completely tired of the girls here, and been really wanting a foreign gf specifically German.
Has anyone ever had a girlfriend outside of the states? How did it go? Are they a lot better then the girls here in the United stateas
>inb4 all girls are the same.
>>
> German girlfriend

there are prerequisites that need to be met, like

1. are you Arab or Central/Southern African
>>
I imagine there will be a large influx of them in the coming years.

Because, y'know.
>>
>>27483868
No anon sadly I'm Hispanic. I just want to indulge in said Gf's heritage and show her mine, and it'll also give me a reason to travel
>>
>and been really wanting a foreign gf specifically German.
They're not really any different.

American culture is dominant everywhere here in Western Europe and there are no real differences between French/German/Dutch/Swedish/Whatever/American youngsters, things like language excepted, of course. You're just as likely to find a "good" American girl as you're likely to find a "good" European/German girl -- again, there aren't a lot of differences.
>>
>>27483898
>No anon sadly I'm Hispanic
Get the fuck out.
>>
>>27483892
>I imagine there will be a large influx of them in the coming years.
lolno

Most women are completely oblivious to the dangers of accepting millions of "refugees" and don't really care.

Regardless, the situation is not going to get out of hand.
>>
>>27483898

hmm, throw some sand on your face, speak Mexican with a fuck ton of phlegm and German qt's will spread open faster than the boarders of their country
>>
>>27483898
German women are incredibly loose and infected by feminism.
>>
>>27484105
Wow dude! thanks for the advice. Why didn't I think about this before? Does it matter what sand I use?
>>
>>27484119
>infected by feminism.
What race isn't now adays?
>>
>>27484227
They're pretty much Seattle tier when it comes to feminism.
>>
How do I get a nip/korean/northern Chinese/ any pale-skinned East Asian gf?
>>
File: 1362970889600 .jpg (48 KB, 365x450) Image search: [Google]
1362970889600 .jpg
48 KB, 365x450
>>27483954
>>Regardless, the situation is not going to get out of hand.
>>
>>27484260
Is Seattle tier considered top tier on the feminism scale?

>>27484296
From what Ive heard you need to be a fun guy to around with.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.