[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>6'4 /fit/ australian Would I have a chance finding
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: 0J2s2.jpg (567 KB, 3648x2736) Image search: [Google]
0J2s2.jpg
567 KB, 3648x2736
>6'4 /fit/ australian

Would I have a chance finding a waifu in Japan? White cum-dumpsters can't look past my robotism
>>
Same with all woman, if you want a long term relationship you're going to have to be able to support them. It will be even worse in zipang, unless you strike lucky and find a career woman
>>
>>27483474
Tbh fampai jap women have standards almost on par with white women. If you want an easy waifu you should go china, they definitely have white fever. Good luck finding one thay speaks good english though.

Source: Ausfag been to china and japan
>>
>>27483474
Being tall and white will help, but you're still fucked if you're ugly, autistic, don't dress well or can't speak conversational nip.
>>
>>27483556
I know zero Japanese. I don't have a hard time with white women just can't stand the face-book, instagram chad/stacey obsessed cunts
>>
>>27483602
>I know zero Japanese
and they pretty much know 0 english so yer fucked
>>
>>27483474
japanese women are different from ours
for 80% of them it would be socially not OK to date a white guy the rest are probably gaijin hunters and you have good chances with them
but the hard part is you don't know who is who because they all pretend to like you and at the same time the gaijin hunters won't jump your cock...
>>
>>27483617
>>27483614
Fuck it famalams I'm booking a ticket
>Ask every qt
>Denwa Baungo wa nun des ka?
Idgaf about gaijin hunters so long as she'll come back home and be my waifu
>>
File: 1122.jpg (51 KB, 500x335) Image search: [Google]
1122.jpg
51 KB, 500x335
>>27483617
This guy is a troll. Ignore him.
Not knowing Japanese is a plus for Japanese girls. Offer to teach them English. Learn a smattering of Izakaya Japanese.
Just dress well, hide your power-level (expressing a love for Stuido Ghibli is okay) and turn on the charm. Japanese girls are old-school and will legitimately appreciate your chivalry, attentiveness etc.
If you're handsome and tall and white, these are all plusses but it is not necessary to have more than one of these to do well.
Good luck. Just don't be a dick and play nice. And avoid girls who hang around places like Gaspanic or the Hub. You'll soon learn their look - it's who >>27483617 kind of tangentially mentioned.
Also, parents are a-ok with white gaijin going out with their daughters. Whites are honourary Japanese.
Oh, and if you like milfs, Japan is a fucking goldmine. I went so hard at times I thought I'd break my dick.
t. married to a Jap, went out with dozens of Japs when over there.
>>
>>27483723
>You'll soon learn their look
what is the look though
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.