[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Talk with girls about things that you're interested
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 20972-GREENBLK-m.jpg (43 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
20972-GREENBLK-m.jpg
43 KB, 320x320
>Talk with girls about things that you're interested in and knowledgeable of
>for me that's folding knives
>live in a cuntry with britbong type of mentality towards knoives

The game was rigged from the start!
>>
I don't think I'd ever mention knife collecting as my sole or biggest hobby to a woman. Ever.
>>
As long as you don't come off as a serial killer, Anon lel.
>>
> Talking to grills about knives

What the fuck are you doing nigger?
>>
A guy at my work would talk to the girls about his knives before he got fired for sexual harassment. He would sometimes wear a top hat and goggles.

Almost made me feel normal.
>>
>tfw collected nazi memorbilia
>gas masks
>knives

Try be in my shoes, the nazi is an automatic red flag.
>>
>Be on a date with a girl
>made out with her in car, she didn't want to go home just yet.
>start talking to her about the history of Vickers guns and their role from their inception into WWI
>To this day, I still think she was mildly interested until I kept on too long and she lost interest.
>fucked her in the backseat until the sun came up instead.
I should have got her into playing paradox games, that would have been a good launching point into other fun stuff together...
>>
>>27483993
Why do normshits like you post here?
>>
>>27484004
>dated one girl ever in my whole life because of good looks and girls just wanting to ride a cute guys penis
>permanently stained with the mark of the normie

I'm worse off and more irredeemable in disgusting and erratic habbits than 99% of you faggots on this board, but I stick my dick a single girl's vagina a few times and now I'm Donald Trump to you guys.
>>
>>27484048
Shut the fuck up failed normie.
>>
>>27484048
You will never know our feels
>>
File: 1452809181205.png (177 KB, 367x321) Image search: [Google]
1452809181205.png
177 KB, 367x321
>>27484063
>>27484107
I was here with you for years, I shared every feel, I opened my heart and cried together with you guys and this is how you treat me, just because I had sex with some busty little number?
>>
>>27484164
Yes. You lied to us, pretended you were like us, when in reality you made yourself incapable of feeling our most dominant feel.

You used us like a bag of trash.
>>
>>27483224
>only having one interest
>that one interest being so niche and taboo
It's your own fault for not being a well-rounded person.
>>
>>27483224
Why did you post that one, OP?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.