[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you will never EVER go back to having sleepovers with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: Chappelles-Show-Season-4[1].jpg (21 KB, 570x300) Image search: [Google]
Chappelles-Show-Season-4[1].jpg
21 KB, 570x300
>tfw you will never EVER go back to having sleepovers with your best friend every weekend, watching Chappelle's Show, South Park etc. eating deep frozen Pizza/going to McDonalds/BurgerKing, playing lots of videogames, goofing around, laughing your ass off, watching movies and discussing electronic entertainment
>>
>tfw pass out in friend's garage every friday

i wonder how much longer it'll last
>>
>>27482948
>best friend

Anyone on here that's ever heard a best friend, or friends even, isn't worthy of remaining here. It's the most proof you'll ever have that you can be socially-compatible with people, and yet you choose to stay here? What the fuck is even driving you to be here then? I stay here because I know that I've never had any friends, which only goes to show that people won't ever find me entertaining or comedic enough to hang out with.
>>
>>27482948
you can do it as an adult but just drinking lots of beer
>>
>>27483000
What if they are dead?

What if you could have saved them, if you had only known?

What if that loss is what made you a robot?
>>
>>27483000
I used to have a friend I considered my best friend. He was pretty abusive to me and I had to get away from eventually. I have been in a downward spiral and my mental condition just keeps getting worse. A lot of mental disorders don't kick in until your teen years.
>>
>>27482948

I didnt do sleepovers due to not being a girl
>>
File: 5284611784167.jpg (35 KB, 551x549) Image search: [Google]
5284611784167.jpg
35 KB, 551x549
>>27482948
Still do this just minus the sleep over bit because we have a thing called vehicles to drive us to and from home. Smoke weed, lots of people smoke weed.
>>
This is basically how I spent my Easter weekend. Things only stop if you want them to.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.