[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what does /r9k/ think of Steve Harvey's advice on picki
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: SteveHarveyHWOFMay2013.jpg (57 KB, 1076x719) Image search: [Google]
SteveHarveyHWOFMay2013.jpg
57 KB, 1076x719
what does /r9k/ think of Steve Harvey's advice on picking up women?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iizqu9FpRkM
>>
>>27482937
Dude's been through like 2 marriages.
Would you take painting lessons from a blind man?
>>
>>27482937
>>27482969
Scratch that, 3.
The magic number, my friend, is not always the charm.
>>
>>27482969
Getting divorced has absolutely nothing with picking up and fucking women
>>
>>27482937
I don't take advice from male virgin-shaming motherfuckers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBiPcKfMmfw
>>
>>27483071
Look at the stupid faces on the roasties when the grandma says he's a virgin

Dumb whores
>>
File: 43hgd.png (144 KB, 183x333) Image search: [Google]
43hgd.png
144 KB, 183x333
>>27482969
talking to girls =/= holding a marriage
>>
>>27483199
GIrls that are older than 27 and still virgins are not girls you want anything to do with. They're either weird, or they've built it up so much in their head that if you fuck them and don't marry them they will go crazy on you
>>
>>27483199
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9s9C7jdsePM

Oh how everything changes when a cunt reveals she's a virgin.
>>
>>27483275
Shut the fuck up roastie cunt.
Virgin > Non-virgin any day
>>
>>27483340

holy fucking hypocrisy in action
>>
>>27482937
He's a cuck

Patty N was redpilled
>>
>>27483387
Virgin pussy and experienced pussy feels the same. I've experienced both. The main difference is that experienced girls actually know how to fuck. But there might be a difference if you have a pencil dick.
>>
>>27483433
let me guess, you're 6'8 and making 400k a year too?
>>
>>27483458
No I just wasn't a complete loser in high school that was afraid to talk to girls. I also really enjoy chasing after girls
>>
>>27483275
>t. autist underage who thinks whores are the norm

kys
>>
File: lel.jpg (59 KB, 382x296) Image search: [Google]
lel.jpg
59 KB, 382x296
>>27482937
>git dat
>git dat gurl
>git dat moneh

typical
>>
>>27483504
>underage autist that thinks anyone having sex besides them is bad
>>
>>27482937
fucking horrible advice, girls today hate that sappy shit.
He fucked up at the "then walk out and the nxt day!!"
no, you ask her out right there.
Hey, you got free time then? Lets go out somewhere. trade numbers, that easy.

>>27483433
this, and the whole tightness thing doesn't make any sense. I can be fucking the same girl, and her pussy will be loose and deadfish mode when she's not into it, and the next day she's really into it and its strangling my dick.

best advice is to not overthink it. Don't get sappy, the kind of things YOU like that are cute and romantic? that's what YOU want from a girl, not what she wants from you.

I have never ever had success by opening up and s haring my thoughts. Every time I went on long relationships and talked about actual romance and my feelings, I got dumped not a week later.

Harvey doesn't understand women of today, they're harpies now.
>>
Not bad.
Only problem with that is next day you go in and another person is going to be working there and not her because most places would rather hire twice as many people part time until it comes around time of the season for bonus' on the pay check manager will lay off as many people as possible to cut budget and look good so they get the bonus.

Whenever I meet a girl I'd like to see again at a place I never see them there again. Almost always without fail. Like a once and done thing when I meet most people.
>>
>>27483511
>adult
>not mentally ill
>get sex

now what little shit
>>
>>27483673
Congratulations on not being a weirdo. Pretty much everyone in the world has had sex in their 20s if they aren't extremely weird
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.