[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Roast Me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (158 KB, 1684x1262) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
158 KB, 1684x1262
Give me a reason not to live
>>
File: IMG413267998.jpg (62 KB, 500x888) Image search: [Google]
IMG413267998.jpg
62 KB, 500x888
>>27482891
You really have to shit post into killing yourself?
Obviously if you made this thread you're not gonna do it; you're looking for help.
What's troubling you, anon?
>>
>>27482891

you look like a 14 year old or a transman who looks 14
>>
File: 1681613518541.jpg (32 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1681613518541.jpg
32 KB, 400x400
>>27482891
congrats on owning a face that everyone, even friends, would love to punch.
>>
File: 1424922938087.jpg (70 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
1424922938087.jpg
70 KB, 600x800
>>27482891
your hair looks like it belongs on a fanny!
>>
File: 1392688012433.jpg (15 KB, 147x200) Image search: [Google]
1392688012433.jpg
15 KB, 147x200
>>27482891
Look at you, the teenage boy. Come to face your biggest fear tonight? What made you think, that the date, 03/29/16(Tue)00:47:47 was the right time to confront your biggest fears? Your biggest fear, having people insult you, in the worst way, like that from the malignant people of this website. You look like a little milk drinker. That's what you should be doing, you are a baby and a baby needs to drink his milk to get strong. Why don't you lurk more before posting, I think I am going to report you for being underage. You have years of lurking ahead of you, before you can start posting like me. You would like to be me wouldn't you. I'm confident, got good looks, intelligent, and I think you would just love to be me. You got to work at it. What are you doing posting here, get working. I'll give you the only rundown you need to get started to a better life. I'm giving it to you out of pity. Start lifting, read more books, start to figure all this shit out, sooner rather than later.
>>
>>27483832 I will take your advice and lurk for a couple more years anon.
>>
You have a zit on your chin the size of Texas
>>
There is no free will or god. You are a result of chemical processes and have absolutely no say in how your own future goes because of this, the only thing you can do is miserably wait out the end of your existence quietly, or kicking

and screaming, but your DNA has already made that choice for you.

You are an organic machine, and eventually that machinery will break down. You feel great right now because you are young, and haven't created micro-trauma yet to that jumble of organic circuits you call a brain. In what will seem like

the snap of a finger, all of that kicking and screaming you did in life won't matter for shit, you're exactly where you ought to be. As soon as the blinding white light of reality hit your virgin eyes, you were being prepped to measured

and weighed, and like the saying goes, found lacking.

Your biological fertility will become less and less a part of your life, and you'll frantically search through your 30's and 40's to try reclaim what you've lost and will never get back. These are also the years when you will feel true

loneliness. Women sense you becoming less and less like a man, and will start going after younger men.
>>
>>27484167
Nice roast my dude
>>
This will force you to try and relate to other men who are going through the same. You might find this new-found friendship invigorating for a little while, but you remember back to the days of school that friendships are bred out of

necessity, not compassion. If you're of average intelligence, you'll start realizing that every social interaction is bred out of this. Make no mistake, maybe you start realizing morals don't exist, maybe you spend the rest of your life

trying to find something out there that will convince you otherwise, but you won't. So why try anon? You wish to live a life of misery for a long shot at happiness? You know what to do.

TLDR: There is no free will, the picture is of a young person who isn't traumatized by living and having many failures, you can't change your DNA, your consciousness is a manifestation of the actual brain matter in your cranium. After 20

only pain and misery will come for you. You know what to do.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.