[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
YOU'RE A FUCKING VIRGIN??!!!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: jake-croman-504185.jpg (63 KB, 620x413) Image search: [Google]
jake-croman-504185.jpg
63 KB, 620x413
YOU'RE A FUCKING VIRGIN??!!!
>>
>>27482820
YOU'RE FUCKING A WHlTE MALE
>>
>>27482820
n-not for long I swear
>>
y-you too...th-thanks
>>
>>27482820
Take it as a compliment.
The fact that they're shocked and are like "dude HOW" means that they think I could get pussy easily.
If I were a person like that creepy fat kid in school that made Naruto hand signs, wore a cape, and couldn't hold in his own farts, they wouldn't be saying "wow how can you POSSIBLY be a virgin?!" they would take it for granted.
>>
>>27482820
I wish, wouldn't burn when I piss if I was.
>>
File: 1231414.jpg (25 KB, 334x414) Image search: [Google]
1231414.jpg
25 KB, 334x414
YEAH SO THE FUCK WHITE BOY?

YOU TRYNA GET CLAPPED?

DROP THEM DRAWS WHITE BOY IM FINNA GET ALL UP IN DAT WHITE BOYPUSSY
>>
>>27482842
sorry blackbot, stuff like that only works on internet nerds like us or guys like carl the cuck and aids skillrex.
The guys in the OP are normies, they'll just call you names then beat you up, they aren't scared of black people.
>>
>>27482863
>blackbot
That poster is white you idiot.
>>
>>27482863

Normie or not, all white bois fear the negro. The white bois of today, even the "Chads", are effeminate and weak and no match for their genetically superior black counterparts. Which is why white bois try to emulate black culture so much (see the popularity of black music and slang even with white people). Pathetic tiny peckered white bois try to make up for their genetic inferiority and effeminate nature by imitating their genetic superiors, but it's useless. The modern white BOY is no match for a black MAN.
>>
Being a virgin is something you have absolutely 0 control over (legally)

People shouldn't be insulted because they can't convince a girl to have sex with them
>>
>>27482820
No, I'm a non-fucking virgin, how is the opposite even possible?
>>
>>27482914
>is something you have absolutely 0 control over (legally)
just like most everything
>>
File: topfuckingkek.jpg (26 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
topfuckingkek.jpg
26 KB, 1280x720
>>27482820
LOL yea, i literally got 5 inches of not much dick and is asian and have still banged about ten non asians lol. Most of them pretty sexy too. How you dudes not manage at least even some 4/10 slurry??
>>
File: 948654813518.jpg (81 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
948654813518.jpg
81 KB, 1280x720
>>27482842
Yea, tell em Jerome!
>>
>>27483039
Nope
Other things have hope. You can lose weight, you can get that leg lengthening surgery, you can work hard to get a good career going.

But no matter what you can't force someone with 100% certainty to have sex with you of their own free will
>>
>>27482820
I already told you that I am too busy with my superhero life to date. You dumbfuck.
>>
>>27482836
I never thought about it that way
>>
>>27483134
>you can get that leg lengthening surgery, you can work hard to get a good career going.
you can't legally force them to give you the surgery, they have to accept you for that
you can't legally force them to give you the job, they have to accept you for that
>>
>>27482836
Thanks anon, always gotta be positive.
>>
>>27482831
>nigger deteted kowai desu senpai
>>
>>27482836
This man understands. I'd fucking love for people to be surprised about my virginity
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.