[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
At what age did you become self aware? When did you notice that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3
File: ohmygod.gif (1 MB, 662x341) Image search: [Google]
ohmygod.gif
1 MB, 662x341
At what age did you become self aware?
When did you notice that you weren't like the other kids, that you were different. And that you were doomed.
>>
>realize you're different
>lol speshul snowflake

>realize you're the same
>lol u wish weirdo

can't win
I don't care anymore
>>
>reddit & memey

lmao.

You're different just like the rest of leddit.
>>
15 or 16.
its been downhill ever since.
diagnosed adhd. probably have bipolar and hypothyroidism
>>
4th grade, valentines day party at school
>>
>>27482556
13 probably, when my father died and I feel like an endless monologue started in my head
>>
>>27482586
sounds like a story. what happened anon?
>>
>>27482572
the fact that you recognize this difference and arent reddit memey like everyone else proves you really are different. your so special.
>>
>posting Cuck & Goyim: The Show
back to r/4chan
>>
>>27482616
>eating a bunch of bubble gum like a fucking autist.
>blew a really big bubble and it popped all over my face.
>went to the sink to wash it off
>realize nobody cared about me
>looking at the class from the back (where the sink was) saw all the qt's talking with boys
>nobody wanted to talk to me
>didn't get even a single valentine (except the obligate cheap ass one everyone's mom makes for every single student)
>realized i would always be alone and no one would ever like me
>i wasn't like other kids and i never would be

i was right.
>>
>>27482578
Do you find adhd medication helps? I just got myself a vyvanse prescription at age 20.
>>
>>27482578
I used to take vyvanse. It was okay,made me feel like my body was on autopilot and automated. I took 2 or 3 sometimes, I felt like I was a freight train and there was no stopping.
>>
After graduating high school
It was like a dim spark, though
Trying to break through the thick mucousy wall of reality
>>
>>27482655
meant to quote you >>27482695
sometimes the filter is a real bitch
>>
>>27482632
What do you have against fun? I don't even like Rick and Morty but there's no reason to take a dump in an unrelated thread about it.
>>
>>27482556
I was 14 but i unconsciously noticed it since 12
>>
In 4th grade, when the teacher would instruct me 1-on-1 while the other kids did fun shit because I was "too far ahead" and "bored".

>>27482650
iktf bruv. I've never received (or had) a Valentine. I stopped caring a few years ago.
>>
I was oblivious for years and years and years.

I just always assumed I was doing or saying something wrong and that with enough practice and effort I could get it right. I assumed I was just unlucky or in the wrong place at the wrong time.

It didn't hit me until I was like 19 that, shit, there is something fundamentally wrong with the way I behave and process the world around me.
>>
File: 1392037318962.gif (166 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1392037318962.gif
166 KB, 500x281
my mum told me that my first word was "no!" when she was trying to dress me to take me to some mother and toddlers playgroup thing because I hated having to play with the other kids, so literally before I can remember

wouldn't say I was doomed though since I'm not depressed like everyone else on this shithole, I only get unhappy when I'm forced to socialize for too long kek, and then it's more frustration at how irritating normies are and tiredness from pretending I want to be there
>>
File: 1445194580500.png (196 KB, 400x277) Image search: [Google]
1445194580500.png
196 KB, 400x277
When I was in kindergarten.

Ever since I was a small child, I was obsessed with my own mortality, and convinced that I'd die soon.

Making friends seemed too sad.
>>
Probably age 5. People would come up to me and try and argue with me. I would always win the argument of course, but they just got their friends to back them up until I inevitwbly gave up.
It was always that one Stacy, though.
>>
>>27482556
I never noticed it as a kid. Now that I'm 21 I look back and realize I was a major autist in middle school and still am
>>
>>27482556

11, when I went to an all-boys school in another country.
>>
11-13

realized that other guys didn't want to be girls and were fine with being guys
>>
>>27482556

Sometime around 15, I actually remember where I was when it hit me as well. I knew I was weird and completely fucked and that I'd never be remotely satisfied.
>>
>>27482556
Around 14 I think but it wasn't apparent until 16 I think. I'm was a very late bloomer, at least a decade behind other kids in almost everything. I didn't even think how autistic am I until I was left behind by others.
>>
>>27482556
Seven or eight.
>>
>>27482556
When I was roughly negative 9-10 months old I realized that I was smaller than all of the other sperm cells around me.
>>
>>27482556
>different
>posting on a board where everyone is "like you"
>>
>>27482569
idk why I laughed at this
>>
I changed around age 11

I was the motherfucking king Chad up until then, but something happened. Memory is real foggy around that time too, so probably some trauma.

Been King Sperg ever since and knew damn well I didn't fit in
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.