[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The boredom is taking me robots. Lend me your interests, hobbies,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: coach.jpg (86 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
coach.jpg
86 KB, 400x300
The boredom is taking me robots.

Lend me your interests, hobbies, things you do to pass the time and keep the suicidal thoughts at bay. Vidya is failing me, I've watched all the TV.
I need a distraction, an escape. I can't be left alone with naught but my thoughts.
>>
>>27482049
I read classic sci-fi novels. It's easy to find torrents of them, in various collections.
>>
>>27482049

You haven't seen all the TV.

You haven't played all the vidya.

You haven't listened to all the music.

You can do better.
>>
Mostly I just work a lot and go to school. It's no fun but it gives me a distraction from the suicidal thoughts.
>>
>>27482073
vidya these days hits me like salt water. It quenches nothing and leaves me empty.
Most TV is shit. I feel like I've watched everything worth watching.
>>
Watch the following TV Shows in order

1) Supernatural
2) Prison Break
3) Trailer Park Boys
4) Daredevil
5) Bates Motel
6) The 100
7) Breaking Bad
8) The Walking Dead
9) House MD
10) Z-Nation
That should keep you busy - them are just some of my fav netflix shows you can also play h1z1, csgo, LoL whatever your tastes
>>
>>27482135
1) Supernatural
5) Bates Motel
6) The 100
10) Z-Nation

This guy probably likes Game of Thrones too. Ignore him
>>
>>27482049

Kill yourself or get a job you limp wristed momma's boy. Take up carpentry as a hobby and then turn it into a career, it's better than being a literal human piece of shit like you are now
>>
>>27482191
I'm more worried about the fact he actually recommended h1z1, csgo and lol unironically
>>
>>27482235

I can see your disdain for h1z1 and LoL. CSGO is pretty legit though...when valve isn't introducing game breaking patches I guess.
>>
press flowers
>>
>>27482135
complete shit taste

OP, you should watch Mad Men and embrace the comfiness
>>
>>27482381
good idea.Is it a comfy show?
I've been on the fence about it since so many normies rave about it.
Plus I fear that I might like it too much and go full autismo fedora style and try to live like the Don.
>>
>>27482397
It really is a GOAT show, absolute comfiness, well written characters, nice set designs and top tier waifus
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.