[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
do you have siblings? older/younger? do you like them? what are
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: Cbm2adfVIAAmPfO.jpg (59 KB, 480x535) Image search: [Google]
Cbm2adfVIAAmPfO.jpg
59 KB, 480x535
do you have siblings? older/younger? do you like them? what are they like?
>>
File: alone and sad.jpg (91 KB, 900x584) Image search: [Google]
alone and sad.jpg
91 KB, 900x584
I have a sociopathic older sister that didn't care about me growing up unless she was power playing a situation that I was getting pushed around in.

I have another older sister that wanted nothing to do with me.

An older brother that molested me and bullied me.

Another sister that was my friend but I didn't know how to be a good brother to her most of the time.
>>
All younger and I'm not really close to any of them except the very youngest few. It's like we're all strangers living in the same house.
>>
>>27482059
>It's like we're all strangers living in the same house.

I know that feel
>>
Younger brother who I mostly raised. He's a very good kid, smart as a whip and hard working. I work to help put him through college.

We're really close and kind of codependent because of our shitty childhood.
>>
>>27482059
God, I know that feel so much. I lived with my autistic older brother until I went to college and it was like I wasn't even real to him. He knew nothing about me and would rarely respond when I tried to be friendly.
>>
>>27481959
I have a younger brother. He started smoking weed a few years ago so I stopped talking to him.
>>
Younger sister, wasn't so bad growing up but turned into a narcissistic sociopath as she got older, my mother and many other people congratulate, coddle, and feed her ego because she's used and taken advantage of people to accomplish things that parents are supposed to help their growing children accomplish. I dislike her a lot, but at the same time she's the most reasonable person in the entire "family".
>>
>>27482179
>up but turned into a narcissistic sociopath as she got older

She became a woman anon.
>>
>>27481959
I have a half-brother and half-sister ages 3 and 4 ... I think.

My parent's separated when I was in primary school and I didn't have any siblings until I was 18 when my dad hooked up with some asian qt closer to my age than his.

I like her though, she gave me $3k in cash to buy a nice suit for my prom.
>>
I have a younger brother who's 13. He's kind of like me: quiet, boring to talk to, monotone voice. He alternates between sitting on the computer and playing ps4. I think he's smart though. We don't really talk much. Sometimes I'll come down the stairs and he'll say something dumb like "what are you looking at?"
>>
i have an older brother which i trust with my life. even though he is always a rough kind of guy, his honesty towards things that are stressing me are really giving me a clear view on how to handle difficult situations in life and he's always very positive about everything. i'm glad to have someone like that in my life. i don't know what i'd do without him.
>>
I have a little half brother who I love to death. Although I am a dick to him at times, I still try to get him stuff with the little money I earn. I really hope I can help him become everything I couldn't.
>>
I have a little sister, just over a year younger than me. She's in university doing whatever. We get on well.

We help each other out when we can, I got her into anime any games. She got me into different music and shows.

I can say she's probably one of my very few friends.
>>
Older sister and older... brother? Sort of.

I'm not very close with either of them. Sister's firstborn died after birth. She broke up with the guy and gave birth to her daughter. She broke up with the second guy and is currently in a relationhip with some cuck with a man bun.

Brother and I have different fathers, but we both call each other brothers. I dont like to be around him because he is sort of a buff Chadlike guy and his personality is a total contrast of mine. He's also borrowed over a 100e from me and never paid back.
>>
>>27483592

He's also borrowed over a 100e from me and never paid back.

>lends family money
>expects it back

When I loan family money (which is never) - - I don't expect it to come back cuz 10000% it ain't gonna.
>>
>>27481959
Both brothers are total faggots.
>>
>>27481959
half older sisters that i havent meet yet
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.