[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Seinfeld
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (41 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41 KB, 500x500
Am I the only one who goes back and forth between hating Elaine and loving her? Sometimes her shallowness pisses me off and other times it's endearing, I think it depends on how her hair looks during that episode tfw no Elaine gf. also Seinfled thread
>favorite episode?
>favorite character?
>least favorite character?
>>
File: 1412435043852.jpg (61 KB, 692x488) Image search: [Google]
1412435043852.jpg
61 KB, 692x488
>favorite episode?
The episode with the puffy pirate shirt/George was a hand model
>favorite character?
George
Uncle Leo
>>
Nigga they're all shallow as fuck, except Kramer maybe. But damn, every time I catch a Seinfeld rerun on tv she just gets hotter and hotter.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZMkJRNTeI0

>favorite episode
The Hamptons or The Fusili JErry
>favorite character
George
>least favorite character
Susan

Also, most underrated episode? I'd say The Stranded
>She told me she wants me to make love to her
>>
>>27482077
JERRY! HELLO!

ORIGAMI COMMENT
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (22 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
22 KB, 480x360
Oh, you're a depressed kv NEET on the verge of suicide?

...that's a shame.
>>
elaine sux
jerry is pretty okay
george is funny but too unrealistic
kramer is well kramer ofc desu

I liked bubble boy, the whole time george worked for the yankees and him talking out of shit with steinbrenner all the time. the non fat yogurt one
the joe devola ones
the one where george poses as a white supremacist
the one where george becomes an orthodox latvian or something
whenever george gets a hat or hair or some new thing
the parking garage one
the hot tub ones
the kenny Rogers kitchen swap one

my favouriteish ones are the ones with bizzaro jerry and friends or when George gets banned from monks cafe for whatever reason.

Best characters are george/jerrys parents and Lloyd Braun

that episode where they try and sell computers haha

actually best characters are the three alter egos of kramer jerry and george. Pennypacker and the other ones.

puerto rican day parade is a god tier episode...

least favourite might have been some of jerrys girlfriends and those passing characters but for a recurring one I guess elaine or susan/nbc people

Uncle leo is great, newman is great

ty and good night
>>
>that episode where Kramer plays a wealthy billionaire industrialist and accidentally poisons Jerry's gf's mom in the Mayan clothes store

Funniest fucking episode. I'm laughing just thinking of the scene
>>
File: elaine.gif (807 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
elaine.gif
807 KB, 500x375
I knew a girl who was kinda like Elaine. The kind of girl you appreciate because she's not a stupid bimbo and you can actually be friends with her, but the kind of girl you wouldn't really date because she's still little bit too insane. The kind of girl you could bang with passion, but only in a Groundhog Day kind of situation where you just do it and the next day it's like it never happened, and that is never going to happen.

Elaine would be 10/10 wife material if she wasn't so shallow.
>>
File: elaine.jpg (63 KB, 692x535) Image search: [Google]
elaine.jpg
63 KB, 692x535
Elaine?
>>
Frasier > Seinfeld
>>
>>27484384
>ALL SIGNS POINT TO YES
>>
File: cokeheads.jpg (33 KB, 650x366) Image search: [Google]
cokeheads.jpg
33 KB, 650x366
meme show

good meme show

i miss good meme shows
>>
>>27481932
she's hot in the first couple seasons, it's great how she revelled in her a cups. her and george though, they were the love to hate characters for me
>>
>>27481932
>favorite episode?
The Parking Garage
>favorite character?
Frank Constanza
Elaine. Can understand why Op hates her sometimes.
>>
best one gotta be Frank, Elaine is definitively the most annoying one. Women just can't be funny.
>>
File: O.jpg (8 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
O.jpg
8 KB, 259x194
Anyone else really like Elaine's friend Cynthia? She was really funny in how morbid shit probably was with her. She happened to have an eating disorder but it was completely unrelated to the plot and they still made jokes about it. I wish Cynthia returned, I wanna know more about her.
>>
>>27485924
Didn't George almost get her pragnet?
>>
>>27486965
>pragnet

Die in a fire.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.