[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>It's the women prefer tall men meme You understand
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
>It's the women prefer tall men meme

You understand most women would prefer a guy who is too short than too tall right? Most women don't want to have to pull a disc just trying to kiss their SO, or have to worry about the medical bills associated with them bumping their heads into things.

It's men themselves who perpetuate this myth anyway. Most women would prefer a guy around 5'6'' over some 6ft+ homonculus.

We're better at cuddling and 69ing too.
>>
File: -03.jpg (23 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
-03.jpg
23 KB, 400x388
>It's the women who post on r9k, that failed living life on god mode
>Yet think their opinion matters or is somewhat relevant
>>
>>27481777
>reverse psychology manlet thread to make it look like manlets are trying to justify themselves but OP is really just baiting
>>
oh my god
women would prefer a manlet to a 7' freak of nature
absolutely unbelievable
i'm in shock
>>
>>27481777
Why do studies on height say less than 4% of US couples have the female the same height or taller than their bf?
>>
He cries. Before his newly posted thread loaded, the browser window was plain white. He saw his reflection in the screen. He didn't look his 26 years of age; low testosterone kept him looking like a tween. The "adult" haircut hadn't helped him look any more of a man, nor had the fluff beard that took him 3 weeks to grow. He couldn't even go to the gym now; not only was his short stature a real impediment to most routines, but he couldn't bear to see all the real men. They had more hair on their asses than he could grow on his face.

His fists were clenched as the page loaded in. He didn't normally get clammy hands, but thinking about how tall men - real men - had got him all wound up. He was convinced he was going to btfo some tall anons with his amazing thread.

How was it even fair? How could tall assholes like them get more attention? They can't shop for clothes in the boys section, and save all that money on jeans. They don't support the economy by having to hire people to do manual labor tasks. They don't need help reaching things from the top shelves in the market. They never have to worry about their children being manlets. They even earn more money.

A tear rolls down from his eyes. He thinks it's from frustration at the tall guys, but really it's just a bitter sadness. Sadness at being a manlet; unloved, unwanted. He couldn't even get a match from fat girls on Tinder. Nobody wants short children. Even Tom Cruise is a laughing stock.

He wiped the tear away. "I'll show them," he said, desperately refreshing his thread, hoping for comments. I'll put those men in their place, and then women will have no choice but to settle for me. I'll punish the human race with my inferior genetics.

But it was too late. He'd already done the decent thing. The pills were already swallowed, and his eyelids were getting heavy.

He was following the ultimate manlet destiny. Dying alone. Unloved. His last thought? He wanted his coffin carried by real men. Tall men.
>>
>>27481777
Sounds like ops a manlet
>>
>>27481777
>medical bills associated with them bumping their heads into things
wtf
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.