[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So why don't we just kill the norms and take their gfs?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: 1443430894796.jpg (83 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1443430894796.jpg
83 KB, 1280x720
So why don't we just kill the norms and take their gfs?
>>
Because it doesn't work that way?
>>
File: 766778888.jpg (516 KB, 641x1037) Image search: [Google]
766778888.jpg
516 KB, 641x1037
Sadly I don't think that will work very well.
If you want to kill something, go fight ISIS.
Maybe you'll rescue a qt girl from them and she'll become your gf.
>>
>>27481725
I'd say "good plan", but it's not. Even I'm not that desperate. Or maybe I'm just lazy. In any case, you'd be setting yourself up for disappointment.
>>
>>27481666
It did a long time ago

>>27481725
>fighting the good guys
Lets see, ISIS wants to give us all a qt 14 year old gf and worship Allah
The current system wants all non Chads to die alone and miserable and to worship Jews
>>
>>27481755
>it did a long time ago
True, but unless you have a time machine, my criticism still holds true.
>>
Because the norms support the vast majority of our social infrastructure
You'd be destroying our only means of survival
But then, by the same token, there would be all sorts of untapped resources left lying about that we could just dig into until we died

Or you could just say fuck it and not care whether or not the world ends and enjoy your gf until you inevitably have to an hero
>>
>>27481642
Killing is wrong OP
>>
>>27481891
I don't benefit that much from society anyway
Most of my life is like standing outside a locked building in a blizzard and looking through the window watching everyone else have a great time in the warmth
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.