[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>kissless, hugless, handholdless virgin >never had any
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: 1459003995701.jpg (288 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
1459003995701.jpg
288 KB, 960x720
>kissless, hugless, handholdless virgin
>never had any girl show any interest in me in my life

>multiple gay men have called me handsome
>>
>>27481476
Same here. Even tried getting matches on tinder. Swiped 100 girls as an experiment and got one match. The match turned out to be a bot. Tried 100 swipes on grindr. Got 92 matches.
>>
Men have lower standards than women, I would assume this extends to gay men as well.
>>
>have a girl obsessed with me
>probably gonna ditch me after she realizes I'm a fucking loser
>it's already happening
>>
>>27481476

Guys will hit on any girl who isn't fat/deformed. It makes sense that gay guys are the same way with other men.
>>
>>27481476
Are you me? I have had some interest from women but autism is my biggest enemy. I however had gay men offer me sex on many occasions they were all surprisingly attractive too. The said thing because I am so desperate for sex at this point if they were traps I would have said yes.
>>
File: 1367953072706.jpg (163 KB, 1280x1440) Image search: [Google]
1367953072706.jpg
163 KB, 1280x1440
>>27481476
Fucking why is this?
Feels like a cruel joke. Do gay men just prey on the lack of interest from women?
>>
It could have to do with femininity senpai
Many gay men like femininity (hence the femboy shit) so if you aren't manly you can still find someone
women on the other hand just want masculine men, unless they're closeted lesbos
>>
>>27481476
>have had 6 different girls ask me out
>all of them fatties
>I hate fatties

Why the fuck do fat chicks think I'm so great but nobody else?
>>
>>27481948
Same here. I get fatties hitting on me at the job all the time. They always come up to me and start rubbing my chest and speak to me. It scares the shit out of me.
>>
>tfw girls and gays hate me
>tfw no one will ever love me
>>
>>27481476
Askua you're life is tumbling down. Next time if you're going to become an hero do it right.

You're mother was a mental fuck up and you're growing up to fast. You don't need the D yet.

Drop the act you're acting like a 35 year old women that lost everything.

That angel fucked you're shit up. Get out of the fucking robot and stay out

Stop being bird food for man made angels and go back in time kill everybody involved with NERV and SEELE.

Kill gendo before or after he plows yui you're call.

Oh and stop hating shinji so much if you piss him off he's going to rekt you're shit so hard he will cause a impact if you know what i mean.
>>
File: filename.jpg (191 KB, 1080x720) Image search: [Google]
filename.jpg
191 KB, 1080x720
>only ugly girls ask me out in the most direct manner possible
>either they have ugly faces or they're overweight, or have something else physically off about them.

Why?
Why cant I have a pretty girl ask me out instead, why always these ugly chicks?

And I've also had men tell me I'm handsome, I'm autistic(internet fake type) and I don know how to respond to compliments other than with a smile, raised eyebrows a bit, like that one guy I hate from the office, jim I think?
>>
>>27481734
Post source.

oc47483
>>
>kissless, hugless, handholdless virgin
>gay

i'm a complete failure as a human being
>>
>>27482403
>gay kissless, hugless, handholdless virgin
Me too, anon, me too.
>>
>>27482162
>Get out of the fucking robot and stay out
Will do
I'm never piloting one of these things again, that's for sure
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.